How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...

that's what you got from that?

:cuckoo:
If I dont say I thank whites for rescuing me from Africa they think its racist.

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

Then you can go back to Africa, if you don't like it here.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

And all the while I thought the symbol was to drive a cadillac and have a big funeral

Who would of thunk?

-Geaux

1) Stop smiling with them.

Seriously. We need to smiling at white people. I know that this sounds comical but a serious faced black person causes whites much anxiety.

2) Do not attend any functions with them unless it is work related and mandatory, like an office luncheon.

3) Stop complementing them. ON EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY WHITE FEMALES.

Their self esteem is reliant on our feedback til I observed just how fragile they are when it comes to us telling them how special, how cute, how pretty, how clever, how awesome they are.

4) Avoid doing business with them if you can help it keep your coins out their pockets as it’s contributing to white degeneracy and our demise.

5) Quit helping them to be better or to know about us.

6) Quit sharing your ideas and information with them.

7) Teach your children about our enemies true nature, racism,white supremacy,

8) Teach our children about black unity and black love and to never put another race above their own.

9) Stop being competitive and petty with one another we should compliment our own and help those who seek help.And develop a code, with Black Unity first at the helm of all things.

10) Never seek validation from them and rebuke them in your mind fiercely while passing them by during a sun session letting your desires be known what should come upon them unaware

11) Refrain from truly empathizing with their “woes” or whatever oppression they claim they face. They do this all the time. Especially white women always looking for some black man to save them.

12) Refrain from allowing them to successfully interrupt your conversations with another black person.

13) Avoid having them in your home or personal spaces voluntarily.

14) Quit putting them over another black person or putting down another black person to compliment them.

Practice them daily. It will take much work and discipline but if you wish to fight, it must be done along with our meditation sessions. Our ancestors are here to help us but we must also help ourselves.

And do not worry that they’ll read this. It’s non-violent and there’s nothing that they can document to PROVE anything

Sadly, we have those that look like us which are in the remedial stage still going back and forth with them informing on those of us who would like to be free.

Sometimes it can be useful to study white people and one thing I have noticed about white people is this

Whites have a CODE that is .......
  • Never tell on other whites when they are practicing racism.
  • Act like you don’t see or know what’s going on.
  • Pretend that the victim of racism is “just imagining things.”
  • Make light of ALL situations involving injustice unless it concerns them DIRECTLY
  • Simply turn their backs and go on with life
This CODE is the life force behind white supremacy. Ut will never end.

EVER.

Here’s where we get caught up in the mess.

Black DO NOT practice a code of our own in which we navigate ourselves in their racist society. Til this day, they are blaming their quickly diminishing demographic on Black Lives Matter, immigration and coloured folks taking their jobs.

This is like a dying squirrel population blaming the increasing moose population for their extinction. Never once has Divine Karma entered their minds. So we must be the driving force for our own change.

I love it here. I dont like you. So you should go back to the caves of europe.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

4. Wear a condom.

How to make it being Black? Just do what Whites have done. They made it.
We dont own the resources and opportunities that enable us to discriminate against whites so that Blacks are the only ones that get the opportunities.
If a negro doesn't own resources in its negro country, it's because a negro government official allowed it to be so.

Governments determine matters of title and therefore can transfer it at will. Thus, negroes cannot blame it on whitey now that they installed their own shitskin baboons in their negro countries' governments.

I'm quite certain you enjoy living in the white man's country versus living in an apefreaka country.

Black%2BActions%2Band%2BAppearance.jpg

Seriously. We need to smiling at white people. I know that this sounds comical but a serious faced black person causes whites much anxiety.

2) Do not attend any functions with them unless it is work related and mandatory, like an office luncheon.

Their self esteem is reliant on our feedback til I observed just how fragile they are when it comes to us telling them how special, how cute, how pretty, how clever, how awesome they are.
Yeah, we really care what the average baboon thinks of us.

4) Avoid doing business with them if you can help it keep your coins out their pockets as it’s contributing to white degeneracy and our demise.

5) Quit helping them to be better or to know about us.

6) Quit sharing your ideas and information with them.

7) Teach your children about our enemies true nature, racism,white supremacy,

8) Teach our children about black unity and black love and to never put another race above their own.

9) Stop being competitive and petty with one another we should compliment our own and help those who seek help.And develop a code, with Black Unity first at the helm of all things.

10) Never seek validation from them and rebuke them in your mind fiercely while passing them by during a sun session letting your desires be known what should come upon them unaware

11) Refrain from truly empathizing with their “woes” or whatever oppression they claim they face. They do this all the time. Especially white women always looking for some black man to save them.

12) Refrain from allowing them to successfully interrupt your conversations with another black person.

13) Avoid having them in your home or personal spaces voluntarily.

14) Quit putting them over another black person or putting down another black person to compliment them.

Practice them daily. It will take much work and discipline but if you wish to fight, it must be done along with our meditation sessions. Our ancestors are here to help us but we must also help ourselves.

And do not worry that they’ll read this. It’s non-violent and there’s nothing that they can document to PROVE anything

Sadly, we have those that look like us which are in the remedial stage still going back and forth with them informing on those of us who would like to be free.

Sometimes it can be useful to study white people and one thing I have noticed about white people is this

Whites have a CODE that is .......
  • Never tell on other whites when they are practicing racism.
  • Act like you don’t see or know what’s going on.
  • Pretend that the victim of racism is “just imagining things.”
  • Make light of ALL situations involving injustice unless it concerns them DIRECTLY
  • Simply turn their backs and go on with life
This CODE is the life force behind white supremacy. Ut will never end.

EVER.

Here’s where we get caught up in the mess.

Black DO NOT practice a code of our own in which we navigate ourselves in their racist society. Til this day, they are blaming their quickly diminishing demographic on Black Lives Matter, immigration and coloured folks taking their jobs.

This is like a dying squirrel population blaming the increasing moose population for their extinction. Never once has Divine Karma entered their minds. So we must be the driving force for our own change.

The manifesto of a weak, stupid, racist troll. ^^^^

Yeah, we really care what the average baboon thinks of us.

Stop using “we.” You don’t speak for anyone but yourself. Don’t try to smear anyone else by trying to group them with the likes of you.

I'm quite certain you enjoy living in the white man's country versus living in an apefreaka country.

why do you feel so threatened by the idea of black people being treated equally?

poor baby... you think they should shut up and only white christian males have free speech?

:rofl:

How to make it being Black? Just do what Whites have done. They made it.
We dont own the resources and opportunities that enable us to discriminate against whites so that Blacks are the only ones that get the opportunities.
If a negro doesn't own resources in its negro country, it's because a negro government official allowed it to be so.

Governments determine matters of title and therefore can transfer it at will. Thus, negroes cannot blame it on whitey now that they installed their own shitskin baboons in their negro countries' governments.

is there some reason you like mindlessly repeating the work "negro",white trash troll boy?

How can you love it here, in the Whitey oppressors land, are you a masochist, or a liar?

why do you feel so threatened by the idea of black people being treated equally?

poor baby... you think they should shut up and only white christian males have free speech?

:rofl:
They shouldn't be treated equally because they're not equal.

How can you love it here, in the Whitey oppressors land, are you a masochist, or a liar?
Besides the fact that my family is here? Well I get to look at poor whites such as yourself and see the hate in their eyes and laugh at them. I also enjoy making whites such as yourself uncomfortable when they say or do something stupid. I stare at them like they are idiots and all the joy drains from their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back