How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Why is that something you find "funny" and automatically reject?

Just more fake outrage.
What white people are telling black people they can't be black?...um....none.
What white people are asking blacks to forget their heritage or not be proud of it? um...none.
The context and method of the OP's message is the problem. So, once again, instead of lamenting on how blacks have lost their way...it is whitey's fault. Always white people's fault.
This is ridiculous.
To me the "outrage" wasn't the main idea. It stuck out like a sore thumb to you, though.

And why not?
I am interested in solutions, not blaming.
As well as coming from a place of reality, not perceived.

See? Your lack of intelligence prohibits you from understanding that hair extensions have historically been a Black thing and that other races have picked it up and now do it as well.

See, your inability to see 3 inches beyond your color prohibits you from understanding that you just made my point. In your own words... "other races have picked it up and now do it as well"....just like I said. I have see white women wearing them years ago.
Aren't you tired of playing the perpetual victim?
Your OP statement was actually pretty damn good. Right up to the point you started blaming everything on "whitey".
Like you always do.

See? Your lack of intelligence prohibits you from understanding that hair extensions have historically been a Black thing and that other races have picked it up and now do it as well.

See, your inability to see 3 inches beyond your color prohibits you from understanding that you just made my point. In your own words... "other races have picked it up and now do it as well"....just like I said. I have see white women wearing them years ago.
Your OP statement was actually pretty damn good. Right up to the point you started blaming everything on "whitey".
Like you always do.
Your point was that whites didnt discriminate. You were wrong.

What did I blame on whitey? I told Black people to focus on getting themselves educated and spiritually insulated.

Like you always do.
What did I blame on whitey? I told Black people to focus on getting themselves educated and spiritually insulated.

Dude you sit here and write all manner of shit against white people, your bullshit attitude and obvious chip on your shoulder and hatred of white people is as transparent as predictable.
You have the audacity to call people racist while being consistently racist yourself!
Black people in this country got f*cked. Hard. First they were slaves, then heavily prejudiced against for decades, treated worse than dogs in the south especially. And then finally in the 60's when civil rights laws and generational attitude improved it looked like black people could begin to get relief and opportunity. But then the Democrats passed unbelievably racist and damning liberal social policies that boxed in huge black populations away from their homes and...JOBS. This built generational poverty and social dependence that is basically white handouts.
But for some Godforsaken reason blacks continue to vote Democrat that still to this day seeks to imprison them in social welfare dependency and victimization.
The secret to solving the black "problem" can only be found within your own actions and pull yourselves up by your own damn bootstraps and stop blaming everyone else for your problems.

Last edited:

Like you always do.

Dude you sit here and write all manner of shit against white people, your bullshit attitude and obvious chip on your shoulder and hatred of white people is as transparent as predictable.
You have the audacity to call people racist while being consistently racist yourself!
Black people in this country got f*cked. Hard. First they were slaves, then heavily prejudiced against for decades, treated worse than dogs in the south especially. And then finally in the 60's when civil rights laws and generational attitude improved it looked like black people could begin to get relief and opportunity. But then the Democrats passed unbelievably racist and damning liberal social policies that boxed in huge black populations away from their homes and...JOBS. This built generational poverty and social dependence that is basically white handouts.
But for some Godforsaken reason blacks continue to vote Democrat that still to this day seeks to imprison them in social welfare dependency and victimization.
The secret to solving the black "problem" can only be found within your own actions and pull yourselves up by your own damn bootstraps and stop blaming everyone else for your problems.
So you went off on a wild tangent because you were proven wrong about whites discriminating and didnt see me make any reference to blaming whites but you really want me to take you seriously?

I really dont give a fuck about losers strung out on opioids anymore than I give a fuck about crackheads and ghetto dwellers.
They can all drop dead as far as I'm concerned.

I care about me and my own,and we're doing quite thank you.
Yup, all part of the plan, swallow and follow on my freind. Horses to water, same phenonenon. You really ran this out for someone who doesn't give a fuck. Are you sure you're finished now?

Oh I'm finished alright.
Finished working that is....at 46.
Man I love my white privilege!
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, you ooze serenity and satisfaction pard. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ..... Now you can devote the rest of yoour life to slagging black folk, good fer youz.

Who's slagging black folks?
I hate trashy white people as much as I hate trashy blacks.
I'm an equal opportunity slagger.
Sure, sure, and Don is highly intellegent like he tells everyone all the time.
He is smarter than Clinton, and a real person. Something Hillary will never pull off.

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Is that what we are calling racism now? Idiosyncracies?
Throwing the term "racist" at A isn't actually doing anything to refute his argument. Try harder.

He isn't arguing. Try reading comprehension.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

You make it like every other human in this country who made it, makes it...

1) Finish High School....get a trade or go to college.

2) Don't get a criminal record.

3) Don't have kids until you are married.

Do those 3 things and the odds you will make it are about 90%...just like everyone else.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

You make it like every other human in this country who made it, makes it...

1) Finish High School....get a trade or go to college.

2) Don't get a criminal record.

3) Don't have kids until you are married.

Do those 3 things and the odds you will make it are about 90%...just like everyone else.
Sounds like your "making it" has substantially lower standards than mine. Since youre not Black I cant expect you to understand though.

Throwing the term "racist" at A isn't actually doing anything to refute his argument. Try harder.

Actually I am arguing. How are you going to tell someone what it is I am doing? I am arguing against the accepted trend of giving white thought credibility.

[

Pride is something that must be truly felt. Pride in failure is not pride, rather it is something which must be fabricated in order to lend desperate dignity to failure itself. Black pride is a non-sequitur simply put. Everybody knows that, but it is an article of PC which cannot be challenge regardless.

Actually I am arguing. How are you going to tell someone what it is I am doing? I am arguing against the accepted trend of giving white thought credibility.

Ok, well I'm not arguing then. I don't disagree with much of what you said. It's good advice for everyone. I just ignore the blatant racism on your part.

[

Pride is something that must be truly felt. Pride in failure is not pride, rather it is something which must be fabricated in order to lend desperate dignity to failure itself. Black pride is a non-sequitur simply put. Everybody knows that, but it is an article of PC which cannot be challenge regardless.
I'm not black and neither are you, so I'm guessing neither of us has much right to be discussing black pride or if it is genuine.

[

I'm not black and neither are you, so I'm guessing neither of us has much right to be discussing black pride or if it is genuine.

Is there pride in teaching blacks to practice the same racism they are supposedly fighting? Manipulation by cultural Marxists is not the answer, and certainly nothing to be proud of.

[

Kiss my ass.

[

You have to understand that Meatheads entire self confidence is wrapped up in hoping Black people are beneath him. Thats why he struggles so hard against anything Black. It burns his ass that I know that he knows I am his superior.

I'd like to get into some specifics about concept #1...

Education. As I stated formal education is great. The more the merrier. That being said remember that formal education is always meant to brainwash you to think a certain way. In the US this is always going to be the way whites want you to think. Of more vital importance is informal study. Our ancestors in West Africa prized scholarship. They established one of the worlds greatest learning centers the planet has ever known. When scholars from europe journeyed there they quickly realized it behooved them to become students. In keeping with that tradition, you too should make it a point to learn something every single day of your life. I have picked up some great advice from amazing people that I will divulge here. Read at least 10 minutes of a good book a day. I would suggest this book be one of the many books written by Afrocentric authors.

Now I saw you just flinch. Dont worry. Its the brainwashing you have received that makes you get a negative feeling about the word. Shake it off and keep reading. Consider this. Would you rather learn from a Afrocentric author or a Eurocentric author especially in light of all the lies they have been caught it? (As I type this I note the word Afrocentric is spelled correctly according to spell check but there is no such word as Eurocentric according to this sites spell checker.) :laugh:
euro.png

Condition yourself to question claims by white authors. Some of the most revealing information I have found was discovered after questioning what some white author claimed in some official sounding study. Realize that whites will invariably mistranslate, assign a eurocentric pov, or out right lie about what was said or written. When there are two opposing views one white and one Black trust the Black interpretation over the white one. Understand that most white "scholars" cant follow or purposely ignore the clues revealed in like cultural philosophy.

You've just echoed the words of a book my husband just picked up: Black Genius printed in 1999, edited by Walter Mosley, Manthia Diawara, Clyde Taylor and Regina Austin. It begins with Spike Lee and ends with Randall Robinson.

You've just echoed the words of a book my husband just picked up: Black Genius printed in 1999, edited by Walter Mosley, Manthia Diawara, Clyde Taylor and Regina Austin. It begins with Spike Lee and ends with Randall Robinson.
Thanks for that. I need to get this book and read it. Might have some more pointers in it..

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Genius-African-American-Solutions-Problems/dp/0393319784&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:

that's what you got from that?

:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back