How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Why is that something you find "funny" and automatically reject?

Just more fake outrage.
What white people are telling black people they can't be black?...um....none.
What white people are asking blacks to forget their heritage or not be proud of it? um...none.
The context and method of the OP's message is the problem. So, once again, instead of lamenting on how blacks have lost their way...it is whitey's fault. Always white people's fault.
This is ridiculous.
To me the "outrage" wasn't the main idea. It stuck out like a sore thumb to you, though.
I'm still mystified how he felt any outrage was expressed at all.

Ya got uppity talking like that, that's all, don't take much of anything at all. You act all free-n-shit.

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

No. Its lets reject racism by rejecting white philosophy.

Do you think the first Jews were white men? The Judaeo Christian ethic is not a white invention.

Correct, but marrying it with "capitalism", land grabbing, genocide, slavery and global military hegemony most certainly is.

Put a sock in that bullshit. Look at what Islam has done.

Do you think the first Jews were white men? The Judaeo Christian ethic is not a white invention. And since when have philosophers been only white. You are whining about something that exists in your mind more than what is going on in the real world.

You put this crap here to divide people, demonize white people, and insist Blacks are superior because of the fact the first humans were blacks. Do you know Asians(Orientals) have the highest IQ's,statistically.

You are the racist here.
Do you mean Jews or Hebrews? The fact that you used the term "Judaeo Christian" is pretty much my point. Thats a white term/philosphy/mindset. God gave us law not religion. Please show me in the Torah where it says that the Hebrews were Christian?

I cant divide people even if that was my intent since I can force anyone to read my OP. My thread is speaking directly to Black people. That may suck for you but thats really none of my business.
Wrong again. You are the reason it will never get any better. People accepting who they, and who others are is not based on that individuals color.

Later o' wicked victim.
So you were unable to find where the Torah says that the Hebrews were christian? If thats the case we know white people made it up.

Do you think the first Jews were white men? The Judaeo Christian ethic is not a white invention.

Correct, but marrying it with "capitalism", land grabbing, genocide, slavery and global military hegemony most certainly is.

Put a sock in that bullshit. Look at what Islam has done.
The Wahabists are not capitalists workng hand in hand with american christian capitalists? Who's military of occupation is where in the world?

Do you think the first Jews were white men? The Judaeo Christian ethic is not a white invention. And since when have philosophers been only white. You are whining about something that exists in your mind more than what is going on in the real world.

You put this crap here to divide people, demonize white people, and insist Blacks are superior because of the fact the first humans were blacks. Do you know Asians(Orientals) have the highest IQ's,statistically.

You are the racist here.
Do you mean Jews or Hebrews? The fact that you used the term "Judaeo Christian" is pretty much my point. Thats a white term/philosphy/mindset. God gave us law not religion. Please show me in the Torah where it says that the Hebrews were Christian?

I cant divide people even if that was my intent since I can force anyone to read my OP. My thread is speaking directly to Black people. That may suck for you but thats really none of my business.
Wrong again. You are the reason it will never get any better. People accepting who they, and who others are is not based on that individuals color.

Later o' wicked victim.
So you were unable to find where the Torah says that the Hebrews were christian? If thats the case we know white people made it up.
Well we are pretty creative you know, why we can make up bogus shit to go to war on and folk will line up to go and economically cannibalize their own society in a feverish orgasm of faux patriotism.

What happened to white privilege?
That was for the aristocracy to have and for you to believe was a birthright that the system would never allow economically; revisit the antebellum planter aristocracy power structure. Or, hell, just look around son. Your whites of privilege have your people strung out on opioids. For profit, to simply turn a buck. So you won’t miss them jobs so much and since half of the wage earners in america now drag home less than $30K per year. You must be provided with scapegoats to be kept quibbling amongst yourselves so that the societal wealth extraction may continue unabated.

You are the racist here.

Later o' wicked victim.

That is not what we are talking about are we? What color were the first Jews? And what is bad about the ethic besides it color? Do you realize that ideas that are good are good, not black or white? You can't survive without setting yourself apart because of your color and your ingrained victim hood.

Those times are in the past. I doubt if you ever experienced blatant racism personally. If you do not see blacks moving along fast enough it could be their own fault.

That was for the aristocracy to have and for you to believe was a birthright that the system would never allow economically; revisit the antebellum planter aristocracy power structure. Or, hell, just look around son. Your whites of privilege have your people strung out on opioids. For profit, to simply turn a buck. So you won’t miss them jobs so much and since half of the wage earners in america now drag home less than $30K per year. You must be provided with scapegoats to be kept quibbling amongst yourselves so that the societal wealth extraction mey continue unabated.

So you agree there is no such thing as white privilege.....

I would say there's hope for you but I know you just fucked up and didnt think about what you were saying.

That was for the aristocracy to have and for you to believe was a birthright that the system would never allow economically; revisit the antebellum planter aristocracy power structure. Or, hell, just look around son. Your whites of privilege have your people strung out on opioids. For profit, to simply turn a buck. So you won’t miss them jobs so much and since half of the wage earners in america now drag home less than $30K per year. You must be provided with scapegoats to be kept quibbling amongst yourselves so that the societal wealth extraction mey continue unabated.

I would say there's hope for you but I know you just fucked up and didnt think about what you were saying.
Pop a downer and call me in the morning if that's what you thought you read.

You are the racist here.

Later o' wicked victim.

That is not what we are talking about are we? What color were the first Jews? And what is bad about the ethic besides it color? Do you realize that ideas that are good are good, not black or white? You can't survive without setting yourself apart because of your color and your ingrained victim hood.

Those times are in the past. I doubt if you ever experienced blatant racism personally. If you do not see blacks moving along fast enough it could be their own fault.
The first Jews were probably mixed race or european. The Hebrews were Black. Christians further watered down the meanings because they didnt fully comprehend them since they were foreign concepts.

Not concerned with what you doubt. I know what kind of racism I have experienced.

I really dont give a fuck about losers strung out on opioids anymore than I give a fuck about crackheads and ghetto dwellers.
They can all drop dead as far as I'm concerned.

I care about me and my own,and we're doing quite well thank you.

Last edited:

You are the racist here.

Later o' wicked victim.

The first Jews were probably mixed race or european. The Hebrews were Black. Christians further watered down the meanings because they didnt fully comprehend them since they were foreign concepts.

How is living making excuses to justify whatever you say? Now please explain what was not understood, and what concepts were foreign?

You are the racist here.

Later o' wicked victim.

Not concerned with what you doubt. I know what kind of racism I have experienced.
Which is a uniqely american thing as praticed here and was always based upon economic subjugation of a free labor force and the political power division of the masses for the benefit of the aristocracy.

Later o' wicked victim.

How is living making excuses to justify whatever you say? Now please explain what was not understood, and what concepts were foreign?
Why is Jesus depicted as white again?

White = subjugated.

I really dont give a fuck about losers strung out on opioids anymore than I give a fuck about crackheads and ghetto dwellers.
They can all drop dead as far as I'm concerned.

I care about me and my own,and we're doing quite thank you.
Yup, all part of the plan, swallow and follow on my freind. Horses to water, same phenonenon. You really ran this out for someone who doesn't give a fuck. Are you sure you're finished now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back