How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.
Keep being black in the United States and keep being a victim of liberalism. The video of Morgan Freeman speaks truth to power, but ignore it and be poor. That is what liberalism brings, poverty and misery. Judge not a man by the color of his skin, but the content of his character. Was MLK jr, lying?

MLK Jr. was drunk. He had to steal the words from Archibald Carey from 1954.

Any leader that emerged in that time frame HAD to be taken down. Cointellpro nonsense love, some of us were here for that. The Powell Memorandum, the FBI as a kiiler of any social progress. Same old shyte. Anyhone who unites the unsubstantial people is a threat to the power structure.
Anyhone who unites the unsubstantial people is a threat to the power structure
Anyhone?

Just pointing out what liberals love to point out to me when I make a mistake also..

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.
Keep being black in the United States and keep being a victim of liberalism. The video of Morgan Freeman speaks truth to power, but ignore it and be poor. That is what liberalism brings, poverty and misery. Judge not a man by the color of his skin, but the content of his character. Was MLK jr, lying?

I agree with Morgan on some things. On others I disagree. He is a Black person just like me. He puts his pants on like I do. Why should I be impressed by his views I disagree with and change mines to reflect his?

Well you could change your views to reflect his and make something of yourself, or continue "walking while black" and continue to be a victim to liberalism.
Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
People like you deserve all the misery and poverty the liberals FORCE upon you, because you cant think for yourself and follow in the footsteps of those that left the hood behind...

I've already made something of myself long before I was aware Morgan was alive. My children have benefited from my stance. All of them are incredible people and all of them are excellent leaders. All of them are also very accomplished in their chosen endeavors. They excel in life by virtue of their personal will which I cultivated using the concepts in the OP.

Last edited:
How to make it being black?
Stop thugging
Stop looting
Stop murdering
Stop making babies and not getting married
Stop thinking that being smart and educated is a bad thing
Get a job.
Get gunned down in the streets of america even when unarmed by the power of the corporate state who no longer has the need for so much labor and jobs for workers to make the economy work for them.
Yet you want more government to run our lives , the very people who gun down unarmed people?
The same people who in Chicago kill each other mostly black on black crime?
How after 8 years of Obama and his economic policies there is still a need for so much labor and jobs? Did Obama actually fail as you say he did?

I agree with Morgan on some things. On others I disagree. He is a Black person just like me. He puts his pants on like I do. Why should I be impressed by his views I disagree with and change mines to reflect his?

Why would MLK lie? He was definitely pro Black.

They just need one to say what they want to hear, they know how shaky their nonsense is.

Well you could change your views to reflect his and make something of yourself, or continue "walking while black" and continue to be a victim to liberalism.
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
People like you deserve all the misery and poverty the liberals FORCE upon you, because you cant think for yourself and follow in the footsteps of those that left the hood behind...

I've already made something of myself long before I was aware Morgan was alive. My children have benefited from stance. All of them are incredible people and all of them are excellent leaders.

A lot of my friends of color have benefitted from learning to move away from liberalism and started their own businesses that are doing quite well. Once they realize the lies of the left, these wonderful people know what it is like to be a CEO, employing people, balancing the books to not be called crooked, and providing goods and services to others. Why would you vote for the very people who hate successful people of color because they don't vote Democrat?

Why would MLK lie? He was definitely pro Black.

They just need one to say what they want to hear, they know how shaky their nonsense is.

Do you hear what this person is saying? Does it not make your skin crawl that such nastiness is given to those who want to have a discussion?

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
No. Its lets reject racism by rejecting white philosophy.

You have talked to white? If so, what is his philosophy?

I've already made something of myself long before I was aware Morgan was alive. My children have benefited from stance. All of them are incredible people and all of them are excellent leaders.

A lot of my friends of color have benefitted from learning to move away from liberalism and started their own businesses that are doing quite well. Once they realize the lies of the left, these wonderful people know what it is like to be a CEO, employing people, balancing the books to not be called crooked, and providing goods and services to others. Why would you vote for the very people who hate successful people of color because they don't vote Democrat?

I'm a liberal and I own my own business. Anyone that starts a business is doing quite well. Once they prove the racists a lie they take off as many of my Black associates are doing now.

The times I have voted for a Dem were only to keep a racist GOPer out of the WH.

How to make it being Black? Just do what Whites have done. They made it.
We dont own the resources and opportunities that enable us to discriminate against whites so that Blacks are the only ones that get the opportunities.
Ya'll should have taken up institutionalized oppression, enslavement of others, genocide and all manner of corruption and land grabbing war mongering; you know, the american way.

Your best post ever

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

You have talked to white? If so, what is his philosophy?
Black folks have always had to talk to whites in america, you folk on the other hand ...

Well as long as you have someone to blame you can avoid any responsibility for anything you do not like. And wow, like some of your best friends are black aren't they.

A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Why is that something you find "funny" and automatically reject?

Is that what we are calling racism now? Idiosyncracies?
Throwing the term "racist" at A isn't actually doing anything to refute his argument. Try harder.

That is good advice for whites as well, this power structure has nothing better to offer the unsubstantial people of a more caucasian persuasion either. It merely leverages them as unsuspecting tools.
On point. The power structure enlists non wealthy whites in their war against Blacks by promising them things they wont ever give them if only those Black people would stop..... (fill in the blank)

I'm a liberal and I own my own business. Anyone that starts a business is doing quite well. Once they prove the racists a lie they take off as many of my Black associates are doing now.

The times I have voted for a Dem were only to keep a racist GOPer out of the WH.

You said that you have been around a while, did you vote for LBJ? Or Jimmy Carter? Or Bill CLinton? They were all Southern White Democrats, you do know that right?

Grant, Reconstruction and the KKK | American Experience | PBS
Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.
Oh yeah, they switched.........Only a fool would believe that shit....

That is good advice for whites as well, this power structure has nothing better to offer the unsubstantial people of a more caucasian persuasion either. It merely leverages them as unsuspecting tools.
On point. The power structure enlists non wealthy whites in their war against Blacks by promising them things they wont ever give them if only those Black people would stop..... (fill in the blank)
Did Morgan Freeman have a war against blacks when he made his billions? Or Jeff Bezos, the richest liberal man on Earth?

people-who-dont-make-goals-end-up-working-for-those-who-do-quote-1.jpg

And befuddled nonsubstantial people whites fall for the "well-at-least-I'm-better-than-a- ------" mindfuck.

You said that you have been around a while, did you vote for LBJ? Or Jimmy Carter? Or Bill CLinton? They were all Southern White Democrats, you do know that right?

Grant, Reconstruction and the KKK | American Experience | PBS
Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.
Oh yeah, they switched.........Only a fool would believe that shit....
I didnt say I had been around a while. The first person I was able to vote for was Clinton which turned out to be a huge mistake. He is the one that helped the prison industrial complex jail Black fathers and help breakup Black families. I would have abstained from voting if I knew what he was going to do.

The GOP has admitted to the Southern strategy but its really not the point of this thread to debate that deflection. Lets focus.

Did Morgan Freeman have a war against blacks when he made his billions? Or Jeff Bezos, the richest liberal man on Earth?

people-who-dont-make-goals-end-up-working-for-those-who-do-quote-1.jpg
Youre deflecting. Start another thread.

Do you think the first Jews were white men? The Judaeo Christian ethic is not a white invention. And since when have philosophers been only white. You are whining about something that exists in your mind more than what is going on in the real world.

You put this crap here to divide people, demonize white people, and insist Blacks are superior because of the fact the first humans were blacks. Do you know Asians(Orientals) have the highest IQ's,statistically.

You are the racist here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back