How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

That is good advice for whites as well, this power structure has nothing better to offer the unsubstantial people of a more caucasian persuasion either. It merely leverages them as unsuspecting tools.
On point. The power structure enlists non wealthy whites in their war against Blacks by promising them things they wont ever give them if only those Black people would stop..... (fill in the blank)
Did Morgan Freeman have a war against blacks when he made his billions? Or Jeff Bezos, the richest liberal man on Earth?

people-who-dont-make-goals-end-up-working-for-those-who-do-quote-1.jpg

Bezos a hero to you? Let's look at that, and I'll totally bypass your indoctrinated yearning to be a member of the aristocracy. Bezos owns Amazon which has leveraged predatory capitalism to put untold numbers of people out of jobs, work and business. Bezos buys the Washington Post. Bezos cuts a deal with the CIA worth 3 times what he paid for the paper. Bezos hires a CIA operative onto the editorial board of the WashPo to push war without informing readers of the conflict of interest. That’s your fucking hero?

And tell us all how he came from nothing again to rule the world and harm others:

Bezos was born Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen in 1964 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to Jacklyn (née Gise) and Ted Jorgensen.[12] His maternal ancestors were settlers who lived in Texas, and over the generations acquired a 25,000-acre (101 km2 or 39 miles2) ranch near Cotulla. As of March 2015, Bezos was among the largest landholders in Texas.[13]
Jeff Bezos - Wikipedia

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
No. Its lets reject racism by rejecting white philosophy.

Do you think the first Jews were white men? The Judaeo Christian ethic is not a white invention. And since when have philosophers been only white. You are whining about something that exists in your mind more than what is going on in the real world.

You put this crap here to divide people, demonize white people, and insist Blacks are superior because of the fact the first humans were blacks. Do you know Asians(Orientals) have the highest IQ's,statistically.

You are the racist here.
Do you mean Jews or Hebrews? The fact that you used the term "Judaeo Christian" is pretty much my point. Thats a white term/philosphy/mindset. God gave us law not religion. Please show me in the Torah where it says that the Hebrews were Christian?

I cant divide people even if that was my intent since I can force anyone to read my OP. My thread is speaking directly to Black people. That may suck for you but thats really none of my business.

Last edited:

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

That is good advice for whites as well, this power structure has nothing better to offer the unsubstantial people of a more caucasian persuasion either. It merely leverages them as unsuspecting tools.
On point. The power structure enlists non wealthy whites in their war against Blacks by promising them things they wont ever give them if only those Black people would stop..... (fill in the blank)
Did Morgan Freeman have a war against blacks when he made his billions? Or Jeff Bezos, the richest liberal man on Earth?

Youre deflecting. Start another thread.
I know I know you don't like the answer that the liberals have been lying to you for decades and that means your whole life is one big lie. Keep on being black, and keep on bitching how your life sucks. Or shut up and move the fuck on.... I get tired of whiney ass liberals who sit back and do nothing for themselves then bitch and moan that Morgan Freeman can make it big, but not follow the model Morgan set for them....Just tooo stupid.
Whites have been lying for centuries. I dont limit that to a political party. You dont have to tell me to keep being Black. I wouldnt have it any other way. I thank my lucky stars I was born Black as I alluded to in the OP. Again by following those 3 broad concepts I outlined I dont have to bitch about my life because my life is amazing. Thats why I posted the OP. Its high time Black people spent more time on those concepts than expecting the white race in general to not be racist.

I know I know you don't like the answer that the liberals have been lying to you for decades and that means your whole life is one big lie. Keep on being black, and keep on bitching how your life sucks. Or shut up and move the fuck on.... I get tired of whiney ass liberals who sit back and do nothing for themselves then bitch and moan that Morgan Freeman can make it big, but not follow the model Morgan set for them....Just tooo stupid.
Whites have been lying for centuries. I dont limit that to a political party. You dont have to tell me to keep being Black. I wouldnt have it any other way. I thank my lucky stars I was born Black as I alluded to in the OP. Again by following those 3 broad concepts I outlined I dont have to bitch about my life because my life is amazing. Thats why I posted the OP. Its high time Black people spent more time on those concepts than expecting the white race in general to not be racist.
I was born a US citizens and have used my God given gifts to move away from being victim. Many other successful people have done the same. The ignorant ones are those who hate successful people. Does this video prove my point?

Well you could change your views to reflect his and make something of yourself, or continue "walking while black" and continue to be a victim to liberalism.
Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder People like you deserve all the misery and poverty the liberals FORCE upon you, because you cant think for yourself and follow in the footsteps of those that left the hood behind...
I've already made something of myself long before I was aware Morgan was alive. My children have benefited from stance. All of them are incredible people and all of them are excellent leaders.
A lot of my friends of color have benefitted from learning to move away from liberalism and started their own businesses that are doing quite well. Once they realize the lies of the left, these wonderful people know what it is like to be a CEO, employing people, balancing the books to not be called crooked, and providing goods and services to others. Why would you vote for the very people who hate successful people of color because they don't vote Democrat?

I'm a liberal and I own my own business. Anyone that starts a business is doing quite well. Once they prove the racists a lie they take off as many of my Black associates are doing now.

The times I have voted for a Dem were only to keep a racist GOPer out of the WH.
You said that you have been around a while, did you vote for LBJ? Or Jimmy Carter? Or Bill CLinton? They were all Southern White Democrats, you do know that right?

Grant, Reconstruction and the KKK | American Experience | PBS
Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.
Oh yeah, they switched.........Only a fool would believe that shit....
I didnt say I had been around a while. The first person I was able to vote for was Clinton which turned out to be a huge mistake. He is the one that helped the prison industrial complex jail Black fathers and help breakup Black families. I would have abstained from voting if I knew what he was going to do.

The GOP has admitted to the Southern strategy but its really not the point of this thread to debate that deflection. Lets focus.

And then there was that "super predator" push they rolled out to justify it all. This is how power structures work to subjugate people, citizens. The system did this with indigenous peoples as well. Even up into the 1970s the power structure was removing indigenous children from their homes/parents and sending them off, away, to "boarding schools" for years; indoctrination camps where they were forbade to speak their own language, practice their own religion, et.al., where they were beaten, raped and sexually abused, all in an effort to remake them as “white”. Or rather subservient, that is what "white" means to the power structure, beaten down.

Then the power structure blames them, the indigenous, still today, as corporations pilfer what little they have left and the power of the state brutalizes them when they stand up.

The power structure went after the institution of the black family via mass incarceration and the lobbying and legislation efforts that made it all possible. And now of course, as per usual, “ya’ll really need to get your family structure tightened up here”, the blame game again to escape any societal or personal responsibility.

Look at the so called opioid epidemic. Where is that occurring? All in the interest of big pharma corporate profit margin growth to infinity. All by working hand in hand with Wall Street and the donor/"job creaor" class who have taken over any and all voice in govt anyone ever had in this "representative democracy". And the vast majority of whites still have yet to figure it out. You are on the menu as well my friends.

Last edited:

I was born a US citizens and have used my God given gifts to move away from being victim. Many other successful people have done the same. The ignorant ones are those who hate successful people. Does this video prove my point?

Denial is a very powerful weapon if the system can get you to use it on yourself.

I've already made something of myself long before I was aware Morgan was alive. My children have benefited from stance. All of them are incredible people and all of them are excellent leaders.
A lot of my friends of color have benefitted from learning to move away from liberalism and started their own businesses that are doing quite well. Once they realize the lies of the left, these wonderful people know what it is like to be a CEO, employing people, balancing the books to not be called crooked, and providing goods and services to others. Why would you vote for the very people who hate successful people of color because they don't vote Democrat?

I'm a liberal and I own my own business. Anyone that starts a business is doing quite well. Once they prove the racists a lie they take off as many of my Black associates are doing now.

The times I have voted for a Dem were only to keep a racist GOPer out of the WH.
You said that you have been around a while, did you vote for LBJ? Or Jimmy Carter? Or Bill CLinton? They were all Southern White Democrats, you do know that right?

Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.
I didnt say I had been around a while. The first person I was able to vote for was Clinton which turned out to be a huge mistake. He is the one that helped the prison industrial complex jail Black fathers and help breakup Black families. I would have abstained from voting if I knew what he was going to do.

The GOP has admitted to the Southern strategy but its really not the point of this thread to debate that deflection. Lets focus.

And then there was that "super predator" push they rolled out to justify it all. This is how power structures work to subjugate people, citizens. The system did this with indigenous peoples as well. Even up into the 1970s the power structure was removing indigenous children from their homes/parents and sending them off, away, to "boarding schools" for years; indoctrination camps where they were forbade to speak their own language, practice their own religion, et.al., where they were beaten, raped and sexually abused, all in an effort to remake them as “white”. Or rather subservient, that is what "white" means to the power structure, beaten down.

Then the power structure blames them, the indigenous, still today, as corporations pilfer what little they have left and the power of the state brutalizes them when they stand up.

The power structure went after the institution of the black family via mass incarceration and the lobbying and legislation efforts that made it all possible. And now of course, as per usual, “ya’ll reality need to get your family structure tightened up here”, the blame game again to escape any societal or personal responsibility.

Look at the so called opioid epidemic. Where is that occurring? All in the interest of big pharma coroprate profit margin growth to infinity. All by working hand in hand with Wall Street and the donor/"job creaor" class who have taken over any and all voice anyone ever had in this "representative democracy". And the vast majoeity of whites still have yet to figure it out. You are on the menu as well my friends.
The power structure of Jeff Bezos who is the richest liberal man on Earth?

I didnt watch your video The intent of this thread is not to prove your point. Its to speak to Black people.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Do you think the first Jews were white men? The Judaeo Christian ethic is not a white invention.

Correct, but marrying it with "capitalism", land grabbing, genocide, slavery and global military hegemony most certainly is.

The power structure went after the institution of the black family via mass incarceration and the lobbying and legislation efforts that made it all possible. And now of course, as per usual, “ya’ll reality need to get your family structure tightened up here”, the blame game again to escape any societal or personal responsibility.

Look at the so called opioid epidemic. Where is that occurring? All in the interest of big pharma coroprate profit margin growth to infinity. All by working hand in hand with Wall Street and the donor/"job creaor" class who have taken over any and all voice anyone ever had in this "representative democracy". And the vast majoeity of whites still have yet to figure it out. You are on the menu as well my friends.
The power structure of Jeff Bezos who is the richest liberal man on Earth?
America.

A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Why is that something you find "funny" and automatically reject?

Just more fake outrage.
What white people are telling black people they can't be black?...um....none.
What white people are asking blacks to forget their heritage or not be proud of it? um...none.
The context and method of the OP's message is the problem. So, once again, instead of lamenting on how blacks have lost their way...it is whitey's fault. Always white people's fault.
This is ridiculous.

I didnt watch your video The intent of this thread is not to prove your point. Its to speak to Black people.

Oh he knows, that's why folks like him have to shut it down, ya'll are not allowed to congregate, goes way back, we need to keep ya'll apart and uneducated.

A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Just more fake outrage.
What white people are asking blacks to forget their heritage or not be proud of it? um...none.
The context and method of the OP's message is the problem. So, once again, instead of lamenting on how blacks have lost their way...it is whitey's fault. Always white people's fault.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

Black Hair Discrimination Is Real—But Is It Against the Law? #ABLC

Times Black Girls Were Suspended For Their Hairstyles

Just more fake outrage.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

Black Hair Discrimination Is Real—But Is It Against the Law? #ABLC

But they always want to touch it, it's all hilarious really.

I was born a US citizens and have used my God given gifts to move away from being victim.

Always knew there were more than one of you running around in there. You are a victim, and you choose to continue to be. Your statement states you were born a victim.

Just more fake outrage.
This is ridiculous.
To me the "outrage" wasn't the main idea. It stuck out like a sore thumb to you, though.

Just more fake outrage.
This is ridiculous.
To me the "outrage" wasn't the main idea. It stuck out like a sore thumb to you, though.
I'm still mystified how he felt any outrage was expressed at all.

Do you think the first Jews were white men? The Judaeo Christian ethic is not a white invention. And since when have philosophers been only white. You are whining about something that exists in your mind more than what is going on in the real world.

You put this crap here to divide people, demonize white people, and insist Blacks are superior because of the fact the first humans were blacks. Do you know Asians(Orientals) have the highest IQ's,statistically.

You are the racist here.
Do you mean Jews or Hebrews? The fact that you used the term "Judaeo Christian" is pretty much my point. Thats a white term/philosphy/mindset. God gave us law not religion. Please show me in the Torah where it says that the Hebrews were Christian?

I cant divide people even if that was my intent since I can force anyone to read my OP. My thread is speaking directly to Black people. That may suck for you but thats really none of my business.
Wrong again. You are the reason it will never get any better. People accepting who they, and who others are is not based on that individuals color.

Later o' wicked victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back