How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again. You are the reason it will never get any better. People accepting who they, and who others are is not based on that individuals color.

Later o' wicked victim.
So you were unable to find where the Torah says that the Hebrews were christian? If thats the case we know white people made it up.

That is not what we are talking about are we? What color were the first Jews? And what is bad about the ethic besides it color? Do you realize that ideas that are good are good, not black or white? You can't survive without setting yourself apart because of your color and your ingrained victim hood.

Those times are in the past. I doubt if you ever experienced blatant racism personally. If you do not see blacks moving along fast enough it could be their own fault.
The first Jews were probably mixed race or european. The Hebrews were Black. Christians further watered down the meanings because they didnt fully comprehend them since they were foreign concepts.

How is living making excuses to justify whatever you say? Now please explain what was not understood, and what concepts were foreign?
Why is Jesus depicted as white again?

Ask someone who cares about color.

Did Morgan Freeman have a war against blacks when he made his billions? Or Jeff Bezos, the richest liberal man on Earth?

people-who-dont-make-goals-end-up-working-for-those-who-do-quote-1.jpg
Youre deflecting. Start another thread.
I know I know you don't like the answer that the liberals have been lying to you for decades and that means your whole life is one big lie. Keep on being black, and keep on bitching how your life sucks. Or shut up and move the fuck on.... I get tired of whiney ass liberals who sit back and do nothing for themselves then bitch and moan that Morgan Freeman can make it big, but not follow the model Morgan set for them....Just tooo stupid.
Whites have been lying for centuries. I dont limit that to a political party. You dont have to tell me to keep being Black. I wouldnt have it any other way. I thank my lucky stars I was born Black as I alluded to in the OP. Again by following those 3 broad concepts I outlined I dont have to bitch about my life because my life is amazing. Thats why I posted the OP. Its high time Black people spent more time on those concepts than expecting the white race in general to not be racist.
I was born a US citizens and have used my God given gifts to move away from being victim. Many other successful people have done the same. The ignorant ones are those who hate successful people. Does this video prove my point?

I didnt watch your video The intent of this thread is not to prove your point. Its to speak to Black people.

Oh I see
So instead of being united together as US citizens, you want to continue to keep racism alive with you blacks leading the way? Tall about being self defeating. Like the Democrat party some 2010

I know I know you don't like the answer that the liberals have been lying to you for decades and that means your whole life is one big lie. Keep on being black, and keep on bitching how your life sucks. Or shut up and move the fuck on.... I get tired of whiney ass liberals who sit back and do nothing for themselves then bitch and moan that Morgan Freeman can make it big, but not follow the model Morgan set for them....Just tooo stupid.
Whites have been lying for centuries. I dont limit that to a political party. You dont have to tell me to keep being Black. I wouldnt have it any other way. I thank my lucky stars I was born Black as I alluded to in the OP. Again by following those 3 broad concepts I outlined I dont have to bitch about my life because my life is amazing. Thats why I posted the OP. Its high time Black people spent more time on those concepts than expecting the white race in general to not be racist.
I was born a US citizens and have used my God given gifts to move away from being victim. Many other successful people have done the same. The ignorant ones are those who hate successful people. Does this video prove my point?

I didnt watch your video The intent of this thread is not to prove your point. Its to speak to Black people.

Oh I see
So instead of being united together as US citizens, you want to continue to keep racism alive with you blacks leading the way? Tall about being self defeating. Like the Democrat party some 2010

I don't think youre going to need any assisstance at all on that agenda of yours.

What happened to white privilege?
That was for the aristocracy to have and for you to believe was a birthright that the system would never allow economically; revisit the antebellum planter aristocracy power structure. Or, hell, just look around son. Your whites of privilege have your people strung out on opioids. For profit, to simply turn a buck. So you won’t miss them jobs so much and since half of the wage earners in america now drag home less than $30K per year. You must be provided with scapegoats to be kept quibbling amongst yourselves so that the societal wealth extraction mey continue unabated.

So you agree there is no such thing as white privilege.....

I would say there's hope for you but I know you just fucked up and didnt think about what you were saying.
Pop a downer and call me in the morning if that's what you thought you read.

I really dont give a fuck about losers strung out on opioids anymore than I give a fuck about crackheads and ghetto dwellers.
They can all drop dead as far as I'm concerned.

I care about me and my own,and we're doing quite thank you.
Yup, all part of the plan, swallow and follow on my freind. Horses to water, same phenonenon. You really ran this out for someone who doesn't give a fuck. Are you sure you're finished now?

Oh I'm finished alright.
Finished working that is....at 46.
Man I love my white privilege!

That was for the aristocracy to have and for you to believe was a birthright that the system would never allow economically; revisit the antebellum planter aristocracy power structure. Or, hell, just look around son. Your whites of privilege have your people strung out on opioids. For profit, to simply turn a buck. So you won’t miss them jobs so much and since half of the wage earners in america now drag home less than $30K per year. You must be provided with scapegoats to be kept quibbling amongst yourselves so that the societal wealth extraction mey continue unabated.

I would say there's hope for you but I know you just fucked up and didnt think about what you were saying.

I really dont give a fuck about losers strung out on opioids anymore than I give a fuck about crackheads and ghetto dwellers.

Yup, all part of the plan, swallow and follow on my freind. Horses to water, same phenonenon. You really ran this out for someone who doesn't give a fuck. Are you sure you're finished now?

Oh I'm finished alright.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, you ooze serenity and satisfaction pard. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ..... Now you can devote the rest of yoour life to slagging black folk, good fer youz.

Oh I'm finished alright.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, you ooze serenity and satisfaction pard. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ..... Now you can devote the rest of yoour life to slagging black folk, good fer youz.

Who's slagging black folks?
I hate trashy white people as much as I hate trashy blacks.
I'm an equal opportunity slagger.

Do you mean Jews or Hebrews? The fact that you used the term "Judaeo Christian" is pretty much my point. Thats a white term/philosphy/mindset. God gave us law not religion. Please show me in the Torah where it says that the Hebrews were Christian?

I cant divide people even if that was my intent since I can force anyone to read my OP. My thread is speaking directly to Black people. That may suck for you but thats really none of my business.
Wrong again. You are the reason it will never get any better. People accepting who they, and who others are is not based on that individuals color.

Later o' wicked victim.
So you were unable to find where the Torah says that the Hebrews were christian? If thats the case we know white people made it up.

That is not what we are talking about are we? What color were the first Jews? And what is bad about the ethic besides it color? Do you realize that ideas that are good are good, not black or white? You can't survive without setting yourself apart because of your color and your ingrained victim hood.

Those times are in the past. I doubt if you ever experienced blatant racism personally. If you do not see blacks moving along fast enough it could be their own fault.
The first Jews were probably mixed race or european. The Hebrews were Black. Christians further watered down the meanings because they didnt fully comprehend them since they were foreign concepts.

How is living making excuses to justify whatever you say? Now please explain what was not understood, and what concepts were foreign?
I have no clue what you are talking about. Reasons are not the same as excuses. When someone asks me "was it hard getting where you are in life?" I say yes because whites placed obstacles in my path whenever they could. Thats the reason it was hard not an excuse. Now if someone said how come you didnt make the NBA and I said because white people didnt want me to then that would be an excuse when the real reason is because I didnt try hard enough. Big difference.

Oh I'm finished alright.

Sure, sure, and Don is highly intellegent like he tells everyone all the time.

Oh I'm finished alright.

Sounds like you're one of the types I hate and it has you rattled.

Oh I'm finished alright.

Sure, go with that if ya like, hate.

Oh I'm finished alright.

I'm sure you deserve it.

I'm sure you deserve it.
Oh I'm sure everyone you hate deserves it, don't they?

I'm sure you deserve it.

Oh absolutely.
But only after careful consideration.

I'm sure you deserve it.

Oh absolutely.
But only after careful consideration.
Oh but of course, yes.

Oh I see

Whites had their chance to be united as citizens and instead decided Jim Crow was better. I have no problem side stepping whites and continuing to improve the situation of my people without them if necessary. Whites like you only want unification when you are left out of the process. Its your vanity and insecurity. If you arent part of the process you start whining about racism even though you chose to cause the issue in the first place.

Your examples are erroneous.
At the Boston school, they have strict-uniform regulations. And hair extensions are most certainly not a "black thing" now is it? Again - fake outrage. It is hair extensions that are prohibited. Now the article tries to spin it about braided hair, but that is clearly not what it was about.

The 2nd example prohibits numerous hairstyles, including green/purple/blue hair dyes, spiked and dreadlocks. Again, fake outrage. It isn't JUST dreadlocks, it is all hair the company deems unprofessional. Which as a private owned company, they have a right to do just that.

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Why is that something you find "funny" and automatically reject?

Just more fake outrage.
What white people are telling black people they can't be black?...um....none.
What white people are asking blacks to forget their heritage or not be proud of it? um...none.
The context and method of the OP's message is the problem. So, once again, instead of lamenting on how blacks have lost their way...it is whitey's fault. Always white people's fault.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

Black Hair Discrimination Is Real—But Is It Against the Law? #ABLC

Times Black Girls Were Suspended For Their Hairstyles

At the Boston school, they have strict-uniform regulations. And hair extensions are most certainly not a "black thing" now is it? Again - fake outrage. It is hair extensions that are prohibited. Now the article tries to spin it about braided hair, but that is clearly not what it was about.
Hair extensions have historically been a "Black" thing. Your brain is not optimized and as a result you are not intelligent enough to understand this.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Just more fake outrage.
What white people are asking blacks to forget their heritage or not be proud of it? um...none.
The context and method of the OP's message is the problem. So, once again, instead of lamenting on how blacks have lost their way...it is whitey's fault. Always white people's fault.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

Hair extensions have historically been a "Black" thing. Your brain is not optimized and as a result you are not intelligent enough to understand this.

Ahhh....and as usual you can't argue intelligently so you go back to be insulting. Typical.
Hair extensions are worn by every color of women.

Just more fake outrage.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

Ahhh....and as usual you can't argue intelligently so you go back to be insulting. Typical.
Hair extensions are worn by every color of women.
See? Your lack of intelligence prohibits you from understanding that hair extensions have historically been a Black thing and that other races have picked it up and now do it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back