How to manage your colonies

I'm sure Tommy Tainant considers Wales to be a colony, ruled over by the despicable British.
You steal our assets and then tell us we are too poor to cope on our own.

Thats straight out of the British Empire handbook.

Oh, this again.
:itsok:
It doesnt go away. The best of it is then you call us scroungers who cant cope. Priceless.

You dont like the truth do you, and without the handouts from the English would be forced to pay for your prescriptions and education out of the taxes you raise yourselves. How soon do you think the Welsh would turn if they had to pay 50% VAT and 35% income taxes just to balance the books in regards to welfare costs. When the DVLA closes down and puts thousands out of work, the hospitals close through lack of funds and the roads become rutted cart tracks then you will regret ever being a RACIST POS

He's a Welsh Communist. Self admitted and blissfully unaware of the stupidity of his POSition.

Greg

Does Tom know that the Germans own, or owned, the London water board company?

I found this:

So it was ever an disunited series of entities barring a brief but bright interlude.

Greg

Does King Authur count?

Nope. He ruled Camelot...mythical character though a thread of reality; Monty Python did an excellent documentary on his life and times.

Greg.

Was that down in Cornwall?

Another separatist region.

I've been to Tintagel Castle in Cornwall. went for a walk around the headland...not sure if I was supposed to but it seemed OK at the time....Not in Wales though.

Panor%C3%A1ma_krajiny_kolem_Tintagelu.jpg

Greg

You have the right to ramble freely in England as long as there are no signs saying private property. The ramblers do not like it when people walk across their gardens

I lived in the UK for a year and did a lot of rambling. I like the way that they had little steps over the fences. Delightful indeed.

Greg

Does King Authur count?

Nope. He ruled Camelot...mythical character though a thread of reality; Monty Python did an excellent documentary on his life and times.

Greg.

I've been to Tintagel Castle in Cornwall. went for a walk around the headland...not sure if I was supposed to but it seemed OK at the time....Not in Wales though.

Greg

You have the right to ramble freely in England as long as there are no signs saying private property. The ramblers do not like it when people walk across their gardens

I lived in the UK for a year and did a lot of rambling. I like the way that they had little steps over the fences. Delightful indeed.

Greg

I remember the Thames walks, and the rambles through the ancient Berkshire woods.

I'm sure Tommy Tainant considers Wales to be a colony, ruled over by the despicable British.

Oh, this again.
It doesnt go away. The best of it is then you call us scroungers who cant cope. Priceless.

Get back to your bottle and suck deeply; now pass out you idiot!!

Greg

Hey Norbert, what does your ad hominem have to do with the OP?

Greg.

Greg

Greg

I remember the Thames walks, and the rambles through the ancient Berkshire woods.

One of my walks was along the Grand Union Canal from Boxmoor where we were living. Helping with the locks was always appreciated. One of my "drop in" spots ...very occasionally.

the-fishery-inn-hemel-hempstead-1.jpg

Greg

Oh, this again.

Get back to your bottle and suck deeply; now pass out you idiot!!

Greg

Hey Norbert, what does your ad hominem have to do with the OP?

A remedy for his rant.

Greg

Greg

Greg

One of my walks was along the Grand Union Canal from Boxmoor where we were living. Helping with the locks was always appreciated. One of my "drop in" spots ...very occasionally.

Greg

Oh yes, the locks. Had forgotten about them. Always something to watch.

I took a boat to Windsor once, going through several locks en route.

Greg

Greg

Greg

That would have been delightful. I've been on several; some of those helped were quite chatty and invited me and my wife to look over their boats. I WANT ONE!!!

Sigh; been ten years since I've been there. Too long.

Greg

Oh, this again.

You dont like the truth do you, and without the handouts from the English would be forced to pay for your prescriptions and education out of the taxes you raise yourselves. How soon do you think the Welsh would turn if they had to pay 50% VAT and 35% income taxes just to balance the books in regards to welfare costs. When the DVLA closes down and puts thousands out of work, the hospitals close through lack of funds and the roads become rutted cart tracks then you will regret ever being a RACIST POS

He's a Welsh Communist. Self admitted and blissfully unaware of the stupidity of his POSition.

Greg

And the French own the gas and electricity companies, then buy their gas from the North sea at cut prices set by the EU to sell back to the British at twice what they pay in France. Guess he does not know that it is the European firms that set the price for water and that it is all down to the EU rules and regulations what the welsh can and cant do with their water.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Drop in or fall in ?

How much do European people pay for gas at the pump? I pay a little over two dollars US for one gallon.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Drop in or fall in ?

Great pub. Very low ceilings though. :cheers2: I kept bumping my head on the floor!!

Greg

Selling water worth 'hundreds of millions' to Wales - BBC News

Appropriate their assets and deny the indigenous people the right to profit from them.
Wales is a colony?

since fucking when?

Since tainted decided it was of course, he and his friends meet in a secret room in the Rutting Ram Pub and debate the fall of England and how they will attack when the time is right.

Rutting Ram for rutting hamsters!!!

Greg

Oh, this again.

Greg

And the French own the gas and electricity companies, then buy their gas from the North sea at cut prices set by the EU to sell back to the British at twice what they pay in France. Guess he does not know that it is the European firms that set the price for water and that it is all down to the EU rules and regulations what the welsh can and cant do with their water.

Arriva, the bus company, is also German.

Greg

Greg

Greg

I like Windsor. I went with my beloved one day and it was a really lovely place. We were walking along the street and noticed a handbag on public seat. No one was around so I thought "paydirt"....but the missus made me hand it in to one of the guards at Windsor Castle. There was a fair bit of money in it so I hope it made it to its rightful owner...sorta.:itsok:

Greg

Greg

Arriva, the bus company, is also German.

Really? On our first holiday there it was Arriva or National Express(?) No wonder Arriva ran on time. Natiopnal Express not so much, but really both were quite good. We bought a car when we stayed there for the year. Great little Polo(VW).

Greg

Forum List

Back