🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to pacify negros........works every time!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The other night I was watching this old southern movie, Jezebel.....and I saw a bunch of slaves all gathered around their mistress, singing and dancing as if the world of slavery didn't exist.....and then I began thinking about my home town and every time we have a racial incident, the white and black churches, all get together and host an out door event for the effected neighborhood...face painting of the kids, free food, balloons, etc.....all the pacify the fact a black man was killed by white officers and the cops got off the hook....and it worked. So today, I'm watching the news and low and behold...another food fest, another grand day of forgetting past events, lets pacify the negros with music and laughter and all is forgotten.......

The other night I was watching this old southern movie, Jezebel.....and I saw a bunch of slaves all gathered around their mistress, singing and dancing as if the world of slavery didn't exist.....and then I began thinking about my home town and every time we have a racial incident, the white and black churches, all get together and host an out door event for the effected neighborhood...face painting of the kids, free food, balloons, etc.....all the pacify the fact a black man was killed by white officers and the cops got off the hook....and it worked. So today, I'm watching the news and low and behold...another food fest, another grand day of forgetting past events, lets pacify the negros with music and laughter and all is forgotten.......
The cops aren't off the hook yet, we did away with lynch mobs a while back. Sorry no white bodies are swinging for ya yet.

The slaves had a mistress? Dayum, she must have been overworked big time.

• Banned
The cops aren't off the hook yet, we did away with lynch mobs a while back. Sorry no white bodies are swinging for ya yet.

Mistress/Master...educate yourself hommie.....I'm talking 18 century lingo.

2015-04-29-e22160b7_large.jpg

This isn't the 18th century. No wonder you're all pissed off!

They killed a felon with a weapon on accident because he ignored his doctor's advice. So ignorant. They do the same to any group of people that are upset. It just happens that blacks are the only people who riot in this violent animalistic fashion in the US.

not surprising that you get your "history" and cultural references from television...not surprising at all

Have a helicopter fly overhead and make a drug drop.

That will stop the rioting. Marijuana and heroin raining from the sky.

Swing lowwww, sweet chariot..comin fore to.... :booze:lol

I think after something this intense, its a good thing to bring some peace and good will. No one is off the hook. There is wayyy too much public opinion/bs flying around now to know anything.

Swing lowwww, sweet chariot..comin fore to.... :booze:lol

I think after something this intense, its a good thing to bring some peace and good will. No one is off the hook. There is wayyy too much public opinion/bs flying around now to know anything.

The fact that none of the cops stories are gonna be released to the public????? I say somebody is getting off the hook...as usual.

LOLOLOL..yaw the one's who are ticked off and trying to turn back the clock, pal....not me LOLOLOLO...when black men could only dream of f*** them a white woman!!

upload_2015-4-29_20-0-30.jpeg

not surprising that you get your "history" and cultural references from television...not surprising at all

And you can say that with a straight face?????? And of course, all you black comments come from personal experience, does it? Bye Felicia!!!

471441490-demonstrators-hold-up-a-placard-near-the-cvs-pharmacy_1.jpg.CROP.hd-medium.jpg

LOLOLOL..yaw the one's who are ticked off and trying to turn back the clock, pal....not me LOLOLOLO...when black men could only dream of f*** them a white woman!!

View attachment 40574
So you're pissed off about the negroes' "mistress" in the 18th century and today's blacks going for some white tail...instead of YOU?

Forum List

Back