How to really lower campus rape

You don't seem to understand how stupid you are. Don't worry though, everyone else can see it.

No one helped her NJ woman murdered by ex while awaiting gun permit Fox News

That's not a rape dumb dumb.
How stupid of me, you're correct. Dead is a much better outcome than rapped.....

At least you didn't deny your stupidity

You proved you don't even know what the topic is. Bravo
The topic is women's safety and I DESTROYED your idiotic position. Now just shut up before you embarrass yourself further.

No the topic is women avoiding rape. You posted a woman who dated a criminal with a history of abusing girlfriends who was killed by him. That's not very shocking.
Bullshit. The topic is NOTHING MORE than a way for you to belittle & sideline gun ownership. You're not clever, not even very smart. You post bullshit threads constantly that either make gun owners look dumb or incompetent.

In the end that's all this thread is as well and all you are is a fucking leftwing dumbass hack who doesn't have the skill to mask his trolling.

That's not a rape dumb dumb.
How stupid of me, you're correct. Dead is a much better outcome than rapped.....

The topic is women's safety and I DESTROYED your idiotic position. Now just shut up before you embarrass yourself further.

No the topic is women avoiding rape. You posted a woman who dated a criminal with a history of abusing girlfriends who was killed by him. That's not very shocking.
Bullshit. The topic is NOTHING MORE than a way for you to belittle & sideline gun ownership. You're not clever, not even very smart. You post bullshit threads constantly that either make gun owners look dumb or incompetent.

In the end that's all this thread is as well and all you are is a fucking leftwing dumbass hack who doesn't have the skill to mask his trolling.

You need to read the OP. This training has drastically lowered rape. It's pretty exciting news and something that actually works. Your answer to everything is gun whether it really helps anything or not. Gun owners often make themselves look dumb or incompetent. Like the story of the guy pushing concealed carry on a woman and then accidently shoots her.

Are you pro rape? Cause otherwise this should be great news. But I guess maybe you are just mad that it has great results without using a gun. You are really interested in selling guns and not lowering rape aren't you?

You need to read the OP. This training has drastically lowered rape. It's pretty exciting news and something that actually works. Your answer to everything is gun whether it really helps anything or not. Gun owners often make themselves look dumb or incompetent. Like the story of the guy pushing concealed carry on a woman and then accidently shoots her.

Are you pro rape? Cause otherwise this should be great news. But I guess maybe you are just mad that it has great results without using a gun. You are really interested in selling guns and not lowering rape aren't you?
I'm not a gun owner. You ARE a leftwing nut job.

4 anti gun threads in 48 hours. Two things are clear,

1. You need help finding balance in your life.
2. You are a nutjob who I hope never breeds.

First this isn't an anti gun thread. It's about training that is very effective at lowering rape.

The others must be news stories. If they are anti gun it's the fault of the person who created the news.

You seem very confused.

First this isn't an anti gun thread. It's about training that is very effective at lowering rape.

The others must be news stories. If they are anti gun it's the fault of the person who created the news.

You seem very confused.
Your first damn sentence in your original post brings up guns. That is what I was referencing when I said you weren't even smart enough to disguise your trolling. This thread is very much an anti gun thread and you are very much obsessed with guns to the point of needing help.

You seem very confused.
Your first damn sentence in your original post brings up guns. That is what I was referencing when I said you weren't even smart enough to disguise your trolling. This thread is very much an anti gun thread and you are very much obsessed with guns to the point of needing help.

No actually the gun nuts are obsessed with guns. So obsessed that gun is the answer to every question. I happen to think there are often much better answers. Take rape the topic of this thread. This training has dramatically lowered rape. A gun would not do that alone as most rape is not defendable with a gun. Yet the gun nuts would tell you every woman with a gun would end rape. Pretty silly really. Just lead to more women like the bra holster woman shooting themselves dead. Now your woman who was killed by her ex might have needed a gun, but she'd have been better off not dating a criminal with a history of abusing girlfriends.

Here is something that actually lowers rape rather than just sells more guns.

Women trained to resist sexual assault far less likely to be raped study CTV News

Female university students who completed 12 hours of training on resisting sexual assaults experienced far fewer rapes and attempted rapes, according to a new Canadian study.

The study involved 893 female Canadian students who were either given the training -- known as the Enhanced Assess Acknowledge Act Sexual Assault Resistance Program (EAAA) -- or formed a control group where they were asked to read brochures.

One year later, those who took the EAAA had experienced 46 per cent fewer completed rapes (5.2 per cent versus 9.8 per cent) and 63 per cent fewer attempted rapes (3.4 per cent versus 9.3 per cent) than the control group.
What is the rate of rape if the female is trained and is carrying a gun?

Probably not very good. Most rapes are not defendable with a gun. This training however had very good results.

So you have no idea, you are now speculating.

Thank you for your dishonesty.

Women trained to resist sexual assault far less likely to be raped study CTV News

Female university students who completed 12 hours of training on resisting sexual assaults experienced far fewer rapes and attempted rapes, according to a new Canadian study.

The study involved 893 female Canadian students who were either given the training -- known as the Enhanced Assess Acknowledge Act Sexual Assault Resistance Program (EAAA) -- or formed a control group where they were asked to read brochures.

One year later, those who took the EAAA had experienced 46 per cent fewer completed rapes (5.2 per cent versus 9.8 per cent) and 63 per cent fewer attempted rapes (3.4 per cent versus 9.3 per cent) than the control group.

Probably not very good. Most rapes are not defendable with a gun. This training however had very good results.

What was dishonest? I said probably so yes speculating. That's not dishonest. Are you sad this training was so effective? It even lowered the rate of attempted rapes. I think it is great.

Read between the lines....what type of college coeds would be most likely to volunteer to go through 12 hours of training to resist sexual assaults from men? That's right, the wild eyed feminist activists and lesbians who are least likely to be victims anyway. That's how you manipulate statistics. The dirty little secret is that the frat boys usually have a lot of political clout in college towns and political clout means that the local Police treat them with kid gloves. I've seen newspaper accounts of sexual assaults downplayed by the local Police and characterized as pranks in order to protect the rich law school students and the legacy of the school.

Read between the lines....what type of college coeds would be most likely to volunteer to go through 12 hours of training to resist sexual assaults from men? That's right, the wild eyed feminist activists and lesbians who are least likely to be victims anyway. That's how you manipulate statistics. The dirty little secret is that the frat boys usually have a lot of political clout in college towns and political clout means that the local Police treat them with kid gloves. I've seen newspaper accounts of sexual assaults downplayed by the local Police and characterized as pranks in order to protect the rich law school students and the legacy of the school.

I didn't see anything in the article stating they are all feminists and lesbians. I'm pretty sure every woman doesn't want to be raped. Your claim is foolish and insulting to women.

I didn't see anything in the article stating they are all feminists and lesbians. I'm pretty sure every woman doesn't want to be raped. Your claim is foolish and insulting to women.

That's what I mean by "read between the lines". From what I can gather the training wasn't about rape, it was about about resisting "sexual assault" which is far different from rape in the eyes of the law and the eyes of the feminists. .

What was dishonest? I said probably so yes speculating. That's not dishonest. Are you sad this training was so effective? It even lowered the rate of attempted rapes. I think it is great.

I didn't say I was sad, again trying to spin what is said.

That's what I mean by "read between the lines". From what I can gather the training wasn't about rape, it was about about resisting "sexual assault" which is far different from rape in the eyes of the law and the eyes of the feminists. .

I didn't say I was sad, again trying to spin what is said.

How would a concealed gun lower attempted rapes?

Forum List

Back