How To Spot A Disinformation Agent

Shove your fairy tale religious crap up your ass. NOW I see why you post stupid shit.:cuckoo::cuckoo: Fucking moron.:lol:

If all that has been foretold does not happen...Water is not wet...the world is not round...and the sun is not hot.

In that day you, and those like you will understand.....Bitc*.
Religion has not helped you one bit. You're a fucking idiot. And from what I've seen of organized religion you being an idiot should NOT be a surprise. Fucking robot.:lol::lol:

Reprobate piece of edomite trash it's clear that you are clueless about the vast difference between scriptural prophecy, and religion.

and it wouldn't do you a damn bit of good if you did understand the difference.

You are truly pathetic.

If all that has been foretold does not happen...Water is not wet...the world is not round...and the sun is not hot.

In that day you, and those like you will understand.....Bitc*.
Religion has not helped you one bit. You're a fucking idiot. And from what I've seen of organized religion you being an idiot should NOT be a surprise. Fucking robot.:lol::lol:

Reprobate piece of edomite trash it's clear that you are clueless about the vast difference between scriptural prophecy, and religion.

and it wouldn't do you a damn bit of good if you did understand the difference.

You are truly pathetic.
Religion and your so called prophecy have killed more people than any other reason. Interpret what you want. It's all made up by MAN.:lol::lol:

2010-11-30.gif

Let me send an email to Bush and I'll be back in a few.:lol:

Wait a minute. Is Bush in charge of Duracells this week? I thought it was Rumsfeld this week, Ashcroft next week, and THEN Bush.
i guess Cheney is the week after Bush

or is he too busy with the hurricane machine to do that job

:eusa_whistle:

Cheney is tied up all month trying to increase production at the re-bar rolling, coating and secure storage plant.

Palin has the week after Bush, and Quayle finishes out the year.

Wait a minute. Is Bush in charge of Duracells this week? I thought it was Rumsfeld this week, Ashcroft next week, and THEN Bush.

Cheney is tied up all month trying to increase production at the re-bar rolling, coating and secure storage plant.

My bad!! I TOTALLY forgot!!:confused::confused:

ah the infamous C-4 coated 3" no 6" no 3" DoD rebar thats used in the construction with equally infamous invisicrete

ah the infamous C-4 coated 3" no 6" no 3" DoD rebar thats used in the construction with equally infamous invisicrete
Don't forget the nano-thermite core. Can't bring down skyscrapers without it!

Condi's heading that project, and if my sources are correct, is about to report a major break-through.

thats in another delusional troofer theory
lol

See....It's not at all difficult to understand who these disinformation agents are.

At all levels from the main stream media to these brain dead patsies they always attempt divert attention away from "truth".

Notice the type of trash they post....Yes they are part of the cover-up apparatus trying divert attention away from the fact that the Zionist are the true terrorist and are involved in treason at all levels.

It's the Zionist that has looted America of it's wealth, industry, morality, and many other aspects of what made this nation great.

You people own the blame for it's downfall...Forever.

Suddenly the goy will understand all that you people have done.

Oh...but you people are too clever to ever pay for your abundant crimes.

Keep dreaming.

Forum List

Back