How to start a "love affair' with Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It is both ironic and scary to hear Trump's "reasons" for praising Putin.......Trump states:..

'If [Putin] says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him.' ........

In other words, any despot in the world who wants to BUY Trump's approval, can simply make a nice comment about Trump's comb-over hairstyle, and VOILA, that dictator is a new "ally."

So, here's a lesson for Syria's President Bashar al-Assad and North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Il....

SAY something nice about Trump, like "your hands are not THAT small"....or "that orange hair color is very becoming"......AND Trump will soon praise you in return

It is both ironic and scary to hear Trump's "reasons" for praising Putin.......Trump states:..

'If [Putin] says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him.' ........

In other words, any despot in the world who wants to BUY Trump's approval, can simply make a nice comment about Trump's comb-over hairstyle, and VOILA, that dictator is a new "ally."

So, here's a lesson for Syria's President Bashar al-Assad and North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Il....

SAY something nice about Trump, like "your hands are not THAT small"....or "that orange hair color is very becoming"......AND Trump will soon praise you in return
I feel sorry for you. Your brain can only accommodate love or hate, nothing else exists for you. What a horrible way to live.

• Banned
He didn't praise Putin. He dissed Obama, and deservedly so.

So, Trump's quote.........is NOT praise........????? Is English that difficult for you nitwits? Here, again:

'If [Putin] says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him." .....

Ah yes, yet another post about Putin/ Trump. How many of these do we have now, like 30?

When we go to war, the liberals scream we should not be fighting and instead, working with our enemies to find peaceful solutions. So we get a guy that wants to be President to do just that, and you liberals are still complaining.

But I guess it gives you some satisfaction that Trump is working with Putin, yet say nothing about the US Communist Party constantly endorsing your candidates. Or the fact that the person of second choice in your party spent his honeymoon in the former USSR.

He didn't praise Putin. He dissed Obama, and deservedly so.

So, Trump's quote.........is NOT praise........????? Is English that difficult for you nitwits? Here, again:

'If [Putin] says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him." .....

How childish. It merely indicates a willingness to meet him on equal terms, same as Obama indicated he would do to Islamist leaders.

How childish. It merely indicates a willingness to meet him on equal terms, same as Obama indicated he would do to Islamist leaders.

The difference (for smarter right wingers to discern) is that Obama ...as any decent leader would.....would meet and negotiate out of mutually acceptable compromises....and NOT as Trump has clearly stated, :because someone gave me a compliment I'm going to praise them back..."

The difference (for smarter right wingers to discern) is that Obama ...as any decent leader would.....would meet and negotiate out of mutually acceptable compromises

You mean like trading our five top terrorists for a lowly private that deserted his country? Or like giving Iran their 400 million in cash for a worthless piece of paper and a few American hostages?

The difference (for smarter right wingers to discern) is that Obama ...as any decent leader would.....would meet and negotiate out of mutually acceptable compromises....and NOT as Trump has clearly stated, :because someone gave me a compliment I'm going to praise them back..."

O is worthless. Thats all that needs to be said.

image.jpeg

obama couldn't negotiate himself out of a paper bag. Everyone treats him like sloppy seconds. Iran harasses our ships after getting billions of our money, what kind of clue would you need?

Or like giving Iran their 400 million in cash for a worthless piece of paper and a few American hostages?

Still showing your fucked up stupidity, correct Ray???

Questions:
Was that 400 million OURS or Iran's money?
Was there an international court order to give Iranians back THEIR money? Yes or No?
Are the American hostages families glad or not to get their family member back?
What would you fucked up right wingers be saying if Obama could have gotten those hostages back but refused?

obama couldn't negotiate himself out of a paper bag. Everyone treats him like sloppy seconds. Iran harasses our ships after getting billions of our money, what kind of clue would you need?

Weasel, why not TRILLIONS of our money???? (What an asshole) LOL

Weasel, why not TRILLIONS of our money???? (What an asshole) LOL
Natalie, why must you constantly be educated?

Funding Terrorism: U.S. Reportedly Gave $33 Billion to Iran...In Cash and Gold
A total of $11.9 billion was ultimately paid to Iran, but the details surrounding these payments remain shrouded in mystery, according to Mark Dubowitz, executive director at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.

You are a silly person.

How typical.

Forum List

Back