How to start a "love affair' with Trump

Still showing your fucked up stupidity, correct Ray???

Questions:
Was that 400 million OURS or Iran's money?
Was there an international court order to give Iranians back THEIR money? Yes or No?
Are the American hostages families glad or not to get their family member back?
What would you fucked up right wingers be saying if Obama could have gotten those hostages back but refused?

Paying ransom is no way to do it. That's why all real Presidents stood by the standard we don't negotiate with terrorists. Once you give them money, it only invites them to take more hostages expecting more payment. So what about their families?

I could care less if it's their money or not. They are going to use that money to work against us.

Paying ransom is no way to do it. That's why all real Presidents stood by the standard we don't negotiate with terrorists. Once you give them money, it only invites them to take more hostages expecting more payment. So what about their families?

i would then presume (unless you're a fucked up hypocrite) that you were AGAINST Reagan's Iran-Contra deal to get our hostages back, correct?

image.jpeg

i would then presume (unless you're a fucked up hypocrite) that you were AGAINST Reagan's Iran-Contra deal to get our hostages back, correct?
The 80's are calling, it's for you.....:lol:

I'm against dealing with hostage takers altogether. However several people were indicted in that little scheme, Reagan at least admitted that ultimately, getting the hostages back was part of the plan.

I'm against dealing with hostage takers altogether. However several people were indicted in that little scheme, Reagan at least admitted that ultimately, getting the hostages back was part of the plan.

Actually, Reagan's "admissions" were mostly, "I don't recall"......

Forum List

Back