How to stop the police from breaking the law, Arizona style.

I say "stand your ground" if you're eight feet away unless the whole issue comes towards you.

I'd argue "I was eight feet away, it was the officer that violated that".

This is a do nothing law. I'm still trying to think of a video that condemned an officer that wasn't already that far.
Good way to get killed.
Why do you see people wanting to hold the police accountable to the laws they are supposed to uphold as political?

Because he's a copsucker.

Good way to get killed.

Because he's a copsucker.

Not now. The courts have made it clear that everyone can be armed. What you do when you are legally where you are allowed to be and a cop comes at you, continue to film, pull your gun, pull the trigger and note you were 'scared for your life".

Hahaha….you whacks are hilarious….NOBODY legitimate has EVER felt compelled to film cops while they’re performing their public service…NOBODY!
What does that tell you?
That you're lying.
The “fact” is…only thugs and degenerates film cops doing their job….beat their asses!
You belong in north Korea.

You can't delete police body cam footage. Once you put the body cam into the charging dock, it automatically uploads any new footage to the server and it cannot be deleted or edited by users. This is necessary to preserve the footage as evidence if required.

It can be marked as non-evidence and it will be deleted automatically after a few months.

It happens quite regularly that a cop doesn't wear his required body cam or that he doesn't turn it on. They don't record constantly, they record when the cop turns it on.

I've also read cases where the cops had the camera on as they chased the bad guy and turned it off while the bad guy accosted them with a gun and they had to shoot in self-defense, and then turned it on again.

Unlike you people, I respect the cops and not interested in making their jobs any harder than it already is with your left leaning camera BS.

What you don't respect is the Constitution, liberty, freedom, and innocent people. What you do respect is totalitarianism and authoritarianism. Yes, being a cop is a hard job. Anyone who thinks not being able to secretly beat people up makes the job too hard should quit being a cop.

Groping an attractive woman.

Trust me, none of the women that police normally deal with are worth a grope. In fact, I wouldn't touch any of them without gloves.

Drugs, alcohol, and mental illness take a serious toll on someone's attractiveness.

Show me the whole video.

It is the police who took out the really bad sections of the video.
But there is no doubt at all of guilt by the police.
You do not manhandle people like that, and there was no legal justification since she was not punching or kicking back.
She was no threat at all in any way, shape, or form.
In fact, the entire arrest was without legal justification.
She had no stolen items on her.

It happens quite regularly that a cop doesn't wear his required body cam or that he doesn't turn it on. They don't record constantly, they record when the cop turns it on.

That's a fact* ... and your body cam usage is monitored and automatically sent to your supervisors. If one person is using their body cams significantly less than others, the boss will want to know why.

Body cams are more for police protection than for police prosecution. The number of times a body cam will save a cop from a false accusation from a MOP will vastly outnumber any potential trouble they might get in.

Any cop with half a brain will uses theirs all the time.

*In fact, the camera is on all the time, it keeps 30 seconds worth of current recording in BWC memory at all times. If you activate it, it will include the 30 seconds PRIOR to activation in the recording as well as what you recorded.

It is the police who took out the really bad sections of the video.

That can't be done with police BWC. A copy of the recording can be redacted for privacy reasons. But, the master recording, can not be altered in any way.

Question for you anti cop loons….why didn’t we hear of ‘bad cops‘ back before the cell phone era, the leftist movement and before multiculturalism fucked us all up?
progressive hunter
woodwork201
pknopp

There have always been bad cops.
They were cops responsible for most of the lynchings of civil rights advocates in the 60s.
We just could never prove it so easily before.

The whole role of police is inherently corrupting, so even those intent on good, end up only doing evil.
Like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, mandated sentences, etc.

And you'll have the video evidence to prove otherwise.

No, you won't have video evidence. When the cops are ever violating your rights, attacking and beating you, or even if you're just sitting in your car, seatbelt on, door closed, window down, waiting on a traffic ticket, you can't record your own interaction. There will be no video evidence.

In Arizona, Philando Castille's girlfriend would not have been permitted to record the killing by police of her boyfriend in plain site of her and her 4-year-old daughter. The story we heard about that shooting would have been completely different.

No, you won't have video evidence. When the cops are ever violating your rights, attacking and beating you, or even if you're just sitting in your car, seatbelt on, door closed, window down, waiting on a traffic ticket, you can't record your own interaction. There will be no video evidence.

In Arizona, Philando Castille's girlfriend would not have been permitted to record the killing by police of her boyfriend in plain site of her and her 4-year-old daughter. The story we heard about that shooting would have been completely different.

No, that's wrong. The law has an explicitly exception for situations like that.

That can't be done with police BWC. A copy of the recording can be redacted for privacy reasons. But, the master recording, can not be altered in any way.

The point is the master recording has not been released.
They almost always only release a redacted version to make the police look better.
There was no excuse for arresting this woman.
She should have been taken to social services instead.

Forum List

Back