How to stop the police from breaking the law, Arizona style.

and youre still dodging the examples I gave you as you requested,,

why did you ask for them if you were just going to ignore them??
Just curious about your examples. Sure there are some police abuses. but they are small compared with all the damage wrought in riots (around the world no less) just from one FALSE report of police brutality (the George Floyd arrest)

And speaking of "ignoring", it looks like that's what you're doing, with my examples posted in Post # 440.

Just curious about your examples. Sure there are some police abuses. but they are small compared with all the damage wrought in riots (around the world no less) just from one FALSE report of police brutality (the George Floyd arrest)

And speaking of "ignoring", it looks like that's what you're doing, with my examples posted in Post # 440.
what do riots have to do with this???

your examples have nothing to do with the topic,,

So you have no example. Ho hum.
I posted several of people being prevented from recording. That's like the very low level illegal. Do I really have to post videos of cops beating people in handcuffs? Or planting drugs? Are those illegal enough for you?

Because a law was passed and they consider it obstruction, being to close to law enforcement when they are performing their duty and is putting yourself in potential danger zone and if the police tell you to back up and you don’t it is obstruction and you can be arrested. No right is being taken away from you and if you want to challenge it go for it.
Then they could have just banned being 8 feet away.

But that isn't what they did. They said you are fine 8 feet away, unless you start recording video.

Now why do you think that is?

If you yell "Fire" and the people just stare at you and tell you to go away, what grounds do they have to sue?

Even if they leave the theater and no one gets hurt, other than the price of the ticket perhaps, what do you sue over?
You're absolutely correct. If everyone looks at them then there's no damage but perhaps a trespassing charge if he doesn't leave when told. But if everyone leaves then there's lost time, lost value, lost revenue. Even if the theater gives free tickets there's lost revenue and lost time and travel costs to go to the theater again. There's a lawsuit.

But apparently you totally missed the point that it's actually not an exception to free speech for yelling fire in a theater.
Fauci was unable to do anything without the approval of the president. If you agreed with the Supreme Court on the EPA ruling, you would understand this. Nothing Fauci did was done Constitutionally. At any time.
Did I say anything nice about Fauci? Did I mention the Supreme Court EAP ruling? No, I didn't do either. Fauci's behavior wasn't about the Constitution; it's about deep state. The point I was making was that the Deep State do not have any right to rule.

Some think the government has power because they're the government and everyone on earth has to have a government over them and Fauci is part of our government.

I was clearly pointing out that the deep state have no power not granted in the Constitution. Are you illiterate? or are you an idiot? Or both?

It depends... for example. A minor self harming, a minor in a traffic accident, a minor threatening suicide. Some people like to film this stuff and post it online.

There are privacy concerns for this type of filming.
Even news outlets pixelate accused violators. Why is an officers privacy any different.

I posted several of people being prevented from recording. That's like the very low level illegal. Do I really have to post videos of cops beating people in handcuffs? Or planting drugs? Are those illegal enough for you?

Did you post any videos of law enforcement officers being beaten by mobs?

what do riots have to do with this???

your examples have nothing to do with the topic,,
Look how ignorant you are (even after I explained). If the George Floyd arrest had been reported correctly, there would have been no riots. The topic is about police breaking the law. Chauvin was arrested and convicted of doing that, when he did not break the law.

And you will keep on filming and will be able to.
But let’s say you’re at 8 or 9 feet and a cop busts you for it if you don’t turn off the camera. That wouldn’t be an easy thing to prove in court. This small dick cop is going to give you the citation.

Look how ignorant you are (even after I explained). If the George Floyd atrest had been reported correctly, there would have been no riots. The topc s about police breaking the law. Chauvin was arrested and convicted of doing that, when he did not real the law.
and I said those had nothing to do with this topic,,,

the topic is how to stop them from breaking the law and the distance you can be to video tape them,,

it is if it's posted on social media. Once a photo/ video is shared, that's press. Whether one has credentials or not.
My version of the Constitution doesn't mention credentials for the press. I really need to get that new, updated, living version that so many here have. How can I debate the when I'm so far behind, having only the original, first edition, along with those pesky 27 amendments.

It was mentioned that I'm far too absolute. I guess that's because I'm just not flexible enough to let the Constitution say what I want it to say instead of what it actually says. I should bend more.

and I said those had nothing to do with this topic,,,

the topic is how to stop them from breaking the law and the distance you can be to video tape them,,
OK. I'll acknowledge that, but I still think that when a cop is arrested for breaking the law, but he didnt do that, that should be acknowledged. A lot of people (including in this thread) are not doing that.

Forum List

Back