How to stop the police from breaking the law, Arizona style.

Take all the time you need. Here's a kleenex.
YOU are who needs time. Time to read the FACTS of Dr Andrew Baker being coerced, to change his medical report, which is all absent from your empty head.

Here's some of it, Mr Denial >>

Baker was coerced by former Washington, D.C., medical examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell twice. After that, he changed his report from no asphixiation, to asphixiation. Charges should have been dropped. Should never have even gone to trial. You don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
It is admissible, on what basis would it be ruled inadmissible?
Not disputing an y of that.

i am saying that the result of this law will be people being ruled guilty of breaking it based on the word of police officers, just as how several infractions and misdemeanors get decided. Even more frequent will just be guilty pleas to avoid the expense of fighting it.

The intent of this law is crystal clear. I see no need to entertain any horseshit to the contrary. If i am standing 8 feet away, I am fine. But if I whip out my phone and start recording, I am in violation of the law.

It doesn't take a genius, or a mindreader, to understand the intent.

Not disputing an y of that.

i am saying that the result of this law will be people being ruled guilty of breaking it based on the word of police officers, just as how several infractions and misdemeanors get decided. Even more frequent will just be guilty pleas to avoid the expense of fighting it.

The intent of this law is crystal clear. I see no need to entertain any horseshit to the contrary. If i am standing 8 feet away, I am fine. But if I whip out my phone and start recording, I am in violation of the law.

It doesn't take a genius, or a mindreader, to understand the intent.
Whatever you want to believe.

Pretty lame response. A tapout, really. Accepted.
I think you are full of crap, but I am not going to argue your moving target, it is pointless and a waste of time. The tape is admissible for evidence in a court case, that is the point, it can't be confiscated, and it can be used as evidence in capturing illegal activities and they can be presented in court. You make up all this other crap that is not in the law and then believe you have something; I suppose Trump won the election as well?

Keeping your spin out of it, it is the law and you can challenge it you so desire and see how far you can go.

I think you are full of crap, but I am not going to argue your moving target, it is pointless and a waste of time. The tape is admissible for evidence in a court case, that is the point, it can't be confiscated, and it can be used as evidence in capturing illegal activities and they can be presented in court. You make up all this other crap that is not in the law and then believe you have something; I suppose Trump won the election as well?

Keeping your spin out of it, it is the law and you can challenge it you so desire and see how far you can go.
I understand that. You are not following.

What will happen is that video will get shut down before much of it can be recorded in the first place. Or never recorded at all.

That's the point of the law. The entire point.

I understand that. You are not following.

What will happen is that video will get shut down before much of it can be recorded in the first place. Or never recorded at all.

That's the point of the law. The entire point.
And around and around we go, you believe that the intent is to shut cameras down, I believe it keeps people out of the police's way.

Then explain why I am not in violation of the law by standing 8 feet away, until I start recording video.
Why do you need to be within 8 feet? Most videos are not that close, and you get the full effect of the video. If it is so bad, it will get challenged and overturned. I can't see that happening.

Why do you need to be within 8 feet?
None of your business. It's my right to be 8 feet away.

Oh, unless I start recording video. Then I am in violation of the law.

Now, can you explain why that is, or why it should be? Should I wait, or are you not going to attempt an explanation?

Last edited:
Why do you need to be within 8 feet? Most videos are not that close, and you get the full effect of the video. If it is so bad, it will get challenged and overturned. I can't see that happening.
It isn’t 8 feet though! It’s cameras period. You know that, please stop demofking this

None of your business. It's my right to be 8 feet away.

Oh, unless I start recording video. Then I am in violation of the law.

Now, can you explain why that is, or why it should be? Should I wait, or are you not going to attempt an explanation?
Why do you want to be in the middle of a confrontation? You would be involving and possibly interfering but like I said, I don't and won't agree with you are I see it as sensible and you see it differently and I am good with it.

Forum List

Back