How to stop the police from breaking the law, Arizona style.

And many times their word is the proof. Try it yourself.

It's why the law exists.
Doesn't mean the evidence would be tossed, it is a private party, admissible in a proceeding, if it was a legal entity breaking the law, then it could be tossed but not by a private party.

Doesn't mean the evidence would be tossed, it is a private party, admissible in a proceeding, if it was a legal entity breaking the law, then it could be tossed but not by a private party.
Well that sure sounds nice.

Until you are in a courtroom, and it's your word against 4 cops.

That's the entire purpose of this law, in fact.

Sorry freak... I have no interest in your delusions.
Translation - you have no interest in hearing the FACTS, because they would disrupt your spoon-fed false version of the issue.

Last edited:
The facts are that Chauvin committed murder.

And I am not integrated in your racist horseshit. Sorry. You are a simple, predictable little man with little to offer in any topic.
justified murder then. Again, you ain't in this to debate it's your way or else. we know.

And I am not interested in your racist horseshit. Sorry. You are a simple, predictable little man with little to offer in any topic.
yet you vote for the kkk. interesting.

And I am not interested in your racist horseshit. Sorry. You are a simple, predictable little man with little to offer in any topic.
at best it was unintentional manslaughter.

FALSE! As I said, you are an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. And the information that your liberla OMISSION media has carefully filtered out from allowing you to see is in the link in post # 479, regarding the Hennepin County medical examiner, Dr. Baker, who was coerced to change his report that Floyd was not asphixiated, to saying that he was.

You are an ignorant fool.

FALSE! As I said, you are an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. And the information that your liberla OMISSION media has carefully filtered out from allowing you to see is in the link in post # 479, regarding the Hennepin County medical examiner, Dr. Baker, who was coerced to change his report that Floyd was not asphixiated, to saying that he was.

You are an ignorant fool.
Not interested in your embarrassing delusions, sorry. Go peddle them to someone as dumb and detached as you are.

Not interested in your embarrassing delusions, sorry. Go peddle them to someone as dumb and detached as you are.
Your silly, childish hot-air rhetoric is no match for the facts. Evey time you post, all you're doing is displaying your uninformed, ignorant foolishness. Not my problem. :rolleyes:

Your silly, childish hot-air rhetoric is no match for the facts. Evey time you post, all you're doing is displaying your uninformed, ignorant foolishness. Not my problem. :rolleyes:
Cry it all out, son. Maybe you will get your racist delusions for Christmas next year, if you write a letter to Hitler.

Not according to his bosses.

Another gross lie.

Racist pukes of low education are so predictable.
HA HA. You are a fool who is repeatedly blabbering nonsense here, because you have no clue about what happened. I suggest you read the link I posted, so as to at least have a basic idea of what we're talking about.

HA HA. You are a fool whp is repeatedly blabbering nonsense here, because you have no clue about what happened. I suggest you read the link I posted, so as to at least have a basic idea of what we're talking about.
Take all the time you need. Here's a kleenex.

Forum List

Back