How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

What new technology have black people created? Mexicans?

One needs to only lightly scratch the surface of most right wingers like MiddleFingerBoy, and the racism comes pouring out.....
I notice that you haven't answered the question. Instead you accuse me of being a racist. That's what left wingers always do when answering the question would be an embarrassment.

black inventors and inventions - Google Search

What BTW bripat, have you ever done which is noteworthy?

I mention that because of 2 things....One, he could have said "nasty person" and NOT underscore his already tarnished misogynistic reputation......and two, it was a comment he made while she was talking and he was reacting to Hillary's subtle slur of him which also underscore his very, very thin skin.
ROFL!

You are such a flaming hypocrite. You have no problem with Hillary making a "subtle slur" about Trump, but when he returns fire, he's beyond the pale. And how does using "woman" make him misogynist?

We all understand that any attack on Hillary will be interpreted by douche bags like you as misogynist. If you could win on the issues and her record, then you would be talking about them instead of these incessant cheap shots.

Every time you post you only succeed in proving that you're a douche bag.
Hillary baited....Trump jumped at the bait

What do you think Putin would do?

So HIllary can bait Trump, but she isn't nasty? Is there anything she could do that would make you criticize her? Of course not. You will lick her butthole like a good little toady.

Didn't say she isn't nasty
Nasty enough to play Trump like a pathetic little boy

Now Putin, Putin is NASTY

Notice how Hillary is laughing at Trump during the debate while he fumes?

So you attack Trump for identifying her correctly?
No

I attack Trump for being a pathetic little pussy

I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

I mention that because of 2 things....One, he could have said "nasty person" and NOT underscore his already tarnished misogynistic reputation......and two, it was a comment he made while she was talking and he was reacting to Hillary's subtle slur of him which also underscore his very, very thin skin.
ROFL!

You are such a flaming hypocrite. You have no problem with Hillary making a "subtle slur" about Trump, but when he returns fire, he's beyond the pale. And how does using "woman" make him misogynist?

We all understand that any attack on Hillary will be interpreted by douche bags like you as misogynist. If you could win on the issues and her record, then you would be talking about them instead of these incessant cheap shots.

Like Trump told Hillary, Putin has made total fools out of both her and Obama for years now.
He has?

Obama has the strongest economy and military on earth, while Putin has destroyed the Russian economy

But Putin DOES look good with his shirt off

Trump should offer free toasters or irons.......Women love stuff like that

For the Latino vote, Free Taco Bowls from Trump Tower......yum, yum
Would that compare favorably with all the free shit Hillary is offering them?

I don't know
Hillary is offering healthcare, education, jobs

Trump is offering some nifty hats

2C5DB1A400000578-3235946-image-a-2_1442379137201.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's less about his specifically calling her nasty and more about the fact that he made a point of doing so, made a point of insulting her and leaning into his mic no less, while she was speaking, and the brickbat was thoroughly unrelated to topic being discussed. It's hard to demonstrate that one respects women -- or anyone else for that matter, but Trump claimed expressly that nobody respects women more than he -- when one goes out of one's way to affront a woman while she's speaking. One might want to argue that he forgot it was a woman with whom he shared the stage, but that line doesn't hold water for his epithet makes the point that she is a woman.
Yup. The Tweets were coming out of his mouth and he was in full Trump mode. Rude behavior which is widely accepted in some circles thanks to immersion in social media. I just don't think it rates as misogynistic. Ill bred, yes.

Okay....the remark need not be misogynistically inspired. Is an ill bred candidate one who deserves our electoral benediction? I sure don't think so. At this point, I think we all can see Trump's character does not genuinely accord much respect to women. Whether the man's dissoluteness manifests itself via remarks and deeds imbued with misogyny, churlishness, or simple crassness doesn't matter all that much. None of that is acceptable.
You are preaching to the choir, 320. But keep up the good work. It's nice to see a liberal lifeboat in the storm.

TY, I think. LOL

You know quite well I'm not by any means a liberal, most especially on economic matters. If merely having some manners and trying to adhere to the Golden Rule makes me a liberal, well, okay then, I guess I am.

Then why don't you expect Hilary to adhere to the golden rule?

I've not here stated any expectations about how Mrs. Clinton should or should not behave. Given the language in your question, you apparently comprehend that I have not. So even were I to answer that question for you, insofar as I cannot also for you comprehend it, there's no point in my directly answering it.

What new technology have black people created? Mexicans?

One needs to only lightly scratch the surface of most right wingers like MiddleFingerBoy, and the racism comes pouring out.....
I notice that you haven't answered the question. Instead you accuse me of being a racist. That's what left wingers always do when answering the question would be an embarrassment.

black inventors and inventions - Google Search

What BTW bripat, have you ever done which is noteworthy?

At most the inventions listed are just development of existing technology. Does anyone believe that the Railroad Lubrication Machine is revolutionary technology?

Yup. The Tweets were coming out of his mouth and he was in full Trump mode. Rude behavior which is widely accepted in some circles thanks to immersion in social media. I just don't think it rates as misogynistic. Ill bred, yes.

Okay....the remark need not be misogynistically inspired. Is an ill bred candidate one who deserves our electoral benediction? I sure don't think so. At this point, I think we all can see Trump's character does not genuinely accord much respect to women. Whether the man's dissoluteness manifests itself via remarks and deeds imbued with misogyny, churlishness, or simple crassness doesn't matter all that much. None of that is acceptable.
You are preaching to the choir, 320. But keep up the good work. It's nice to see a liberal lifeboat in the storm.

TY, I think. LOL

You know quite well I'm not by any means a liberal, most especially on economic matters. If merely having some manners and trying to adhere to the Golden Rule makes me a liberal, well, okay then, I guess I am.

Then why don't you expect Hilary to adhere to the golden rule?

I've not here stated any expectations about how Mrs. Clinton should or should not behave. Given the language in your question, you apparently comprehend that I have not. So even were I to answer that question for you, insofar as I cannot also for you comprehend it, there's no point in my directly answering it.

So you object to the way Trump behaves, but you don't care how Hillary behaves?

Do you wonder why people think you're a flaming hypocrite?

I don't know

Hillary's jobs will never happen. Democrats have been talking about education for 50 years, and it just keeps getting worse. Obama offered us healthcare also. I would prefer to do without anymore Democrat healthcare. Now I'm paying twice as much and it's so expensive that I can't even use it.

I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

ROFL!

Like Trump told Hillary, Putin has made total fools out of both her and Obama for years now.
He has?

Obama has the strongest economy and military on earth, while Putin has destroyed the Russian economy

Obama deserves no credit for the economy. Nothing he has done has benefited the economy in any way. We had a much stronger economy and military before Obama ascended the thrown.

ROFL!

So HIllary can bait Trump, but she isn't nasty? Is there anything she could do that would make you criticize her? Of course not. You will lick her butthole like a good little toady.

Didn't say she isn't nasty
Nasty enough to play Trump like a pathetic little boy

Now Putin, Putin is NASTY

Notice how Hillary is laughing at Trump during the debate while he fumes?

So you attack Trump for identifying her correctly?
No

I attack Trump for being a pathetic little pussy

You still can't give a straight answer to any question.

I don't know

Hillary's jobs will never happen. Democrats have been talking about education for 50 years, and it just keeps getting worse. Obama offered us healthcare also. I would prefer to do without anymore Democrat healthcare. Now I'm paying twice as much and it's so expensive that I can't even use it.

Trump......vote for me and I will give you this neat hat

ROFL!

He has?

Obama deserves no credit for the economy. Nothing he has done has benefited the economy in any way. We had a much stronger economy and military before Obama ascended the thrown.

Paying $2 a gallon for Obamagas

I don't know

Trump will create more jobs and better paying jobs for Americans by not giving them to illegals, as Hillary has said she will do.

ROFL!

He has?

How did Obama lower the price of gas?

ROFL!

He has?

I suppose you fags do notice things like that.

I don't know

Trump will create more jobs and better paying jobs for Americans by not giving them to illegals, as Hillary has said she will do.

Trump will create more jobs in "Jina"

ROFL!

He has?

I suppose you fags do notice things like that.

Seems Trump is the one with the mancrush on Putin

I don't know

Trump will create more jobs in "Jina"

What the hell is "Jina?"

He has?

How did Obama lower the price of gas?

He is the PRESIDENT. He can issue an executive order you dumbass

Obama has an app on his phone to lower gas prices

Forum List

Back