How Trump is lying when he says he’s harder on Russia than any other presidentTrump insists he is ha

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump insists he is harder on Russia and passes more sanctions than any other president in history.

The truth is that in 1991 a law was passed requiring the United States to pass sanctions if Russia attacked a friendly nation.

In this case Russia murdered British citizens on British soil requiring us to follow the 1991 Law.

Also Republicans love to point to the fact that the Trump administration sent javelin missiles to the Ukraine to fight against Russia.
The truth is Donald Trump made an agreement with the Ukraine that they would stop helping Mueller and his investigation against Paul Manafort in exchange for javelin missiles.

We saw in Helsinki exactly what Trump thinks of the Russians so don’t let him fool you with false claims.

Last edited:
I stopped reading when you said Drumpf is lying....

Thats par for the course and his legion of rubes simply believe every lie he tells even if it contradicts his previous lie.

Trump insists he is harder on Russia and passes more sanctions than any other president in history

What just happened did Putin just take Crimea????

Oh wait that happened under Obama.

Trump insists he is harder on Russia and passes more sanctions than any other president in history

Oh wait Obama put crippling sanctions in place that Trump wants to remove.

Oops! guess you forgot about that.

Ohhh those sanctions hurt Putin as bad as Assad removing all the WMDs in Syria..

Lol

Ohhh those sanctions hurt Putin as bad as Assad removing all the WMDs in Syria..

Lol

Former Pentagon official Michael Maloof echoed that sentiment, saying that “you have Donald Trump’s foreign policy and you now have the Trump administration’s foreign policy.” He added that the sanctions are being orchestrated by the deep state to “make the president look bad and basically to corner him.”

Meanwhile, Jatras warned that the current situation is “getting more serious than the people behind this.”

“We are getting very close to the line of the kind of breaking of dialogue, the breaking of relations that occurs between two countries only when they’re on the edge of war. I don’t think the people here really understand the kind of gasoline-filled room that they’re flicking matches into,” he said, specifically mentioning the second round of sanctions, which could downgrade diplomatic relations and cut off Aeroflot flights to the US.

US State Dept sanctions against Russia aimed at 'undercutting' Trump, analysts say

upload_2018-8-9_11-45-22.png

• Banned

Lol

I know that you know that Assad turned over his weapons of mass distraction to Obama right you know that right?

Thats par for the course and his legion of rubes simply believe every lie he tells even if it contradicts his previous lie.
You don’t have a clue what is going on in the world.
You are in no position to call anyone a “rube”.

I bet you just sat by when Chris Rock said that Obama was “like our daddy” simply because he was the president at that time.

You don’t have a clue what is going on in the world.
You are in no position to call anyone a “rube”.

I bet you just sat by when Chris Rock said that Obama was “like our daddy” simply because he was the president at that time.
I'm in a great position to call you a rube. I see your posts everyday. You cant miss the rubishness that runs in your thoughts.

Lol

Former Pentagon official Michael Maloof echoed that sentiment, saying that “you have Donald Trump’s foreign policy and you now have the Trump administration’s foreign policy.” He added that the sanctions are being orchestrated by the deep state to “make the president look bad and basically to corner him.”

Meanwhile, Jatras warned that the current situation is “getting more serious than the people behind this.”

“We are getting very close to the line of the kind of breaking of dialogue, the breaking of relations that occurs between two countries only when they’re on the edge of war. I don’t think the people here really understand the kind of gasoline-filled room that they’re flicking matches into,” he said, specifically mentioning the second round of sanctions, which could downgrade diplomatic relations and cut off Aeroflot flights to the US.

US State Dept sanctions against Russia aimed at 'undercutting' Trump, analysts say

View attachment 209376
The reason my cartoon is better is because it's true.

DkLFSgxWwAUSuL9.jpg

Trump insists he is harder on Russia and passes more sanctions than any other president in history.

The truth is that in 1991 a law was passed requiring the United States to pass sanctions if Russia attacked a friendly nation.

In this case Russia murdered British citizens on British soil requiring us to follow the 1991 Law.

Also Republicans love to point to the fact that the Trump administration sent javelin missiles to the Ukraine to fight against Russia.
The truth is Donald Trump made an agreement with the Ukraine that they would stop helping Mueller and his investigation against Paul Manafort in exchange for javelin missiles.

We saw in Helsinki exactly what Trump thinks of the Russians so don’t let him fool you with false claims.
Just more leftist traitor spew.

Lol

I know that you know that Assad turned over his weapons of mass distraction to Obama right you know that right?
And then Obama sent them to Iran.

Lol

And then Obama sent them to Iran.
Removal of Chemical Weapons From Syria Is Completed

I missed the part where he sent them to Iran.

Perhaps a link?

Forum List

Back