How was Trump's assassination attempt allowed to occur?

What happened

• Deep State operated assass. attempt using an intelligent & crazy kid. Shucks, missed.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • With rhetoric surrounding Trump, rid of him naturally by neglecting his security needs - Biden team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WOKE and Homeland Security demonstrates rapid IDIOCRACY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't wrap my head around it. Like this was a deep state operation, or govt. neglect with a purpose

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Security seemed alright to me, perhaps don't Monday morning QB. Security simply needs to improve.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Select what you think, from this poll. Seems possible answers are accounted for.

For what worth, my brother is SS on the State level. He's a conservative type, high integrity and reputation. He says forget the conspiracy theories, the arrangement was simply incompetence on so many levels, because SS has been compromised by WOKE, and since its fallen under Homeland Security's wing.

But me, I can't wrap my head around how this was possible, at all. Unless you're new here, Trump was POTUS, and he's in the general for POTUS. You know, even Biden said there should be a bullseye on Trump. We can start there. Thus, security must be at the highest level, or at least close.

I was in security at a lower level, but never mind that. 6th grade level common sense says you have to account for roof tops, structures, doors and windows. Roof tops being the most obvious, and there were few of those to account for. Then they reported a problem, allowing Trump to continue speaking like it was nothing. From there, what a spectacle, no exit plan, they didn't know how to shield him, WTF?

Imagine if the assassin is trained, and there's more than one. Trump wouldn't have stood a chance.

So how did this happen, your opinion, today.

Select what you think, from this poll. Seems possible answers are accounted for.

For what worth, my brother is SS on the State level. He's a conservative type, high integrity and reputation. He says forget the conspiracy theories, the arrangement was simply incompetence on so many levels, because SS has been compromised by WOKE, and since its fallen under Homeland Security's wing.

But me, I can't wrap my head around how this was possible, at all. Unless you're new here, Trump was POTUS, and he's in the general for POTUS. You know, even Biden said there should be a bullseye on Trump. We can start there. Thus, security must be at the highest level, or at least close.

I was in security at a lower level, but never mind that. 6th grade level common sense says you have to account for roof tops, structures, doors and windows. Roof tops being the most obvious, and there were few of those to account for. Then they reported a problem, allowing Trump to continue speaking like it was nothing. From there, what a spectacle, no exit plan, they didn't know how to shield him, WTF?

Imagine if the assassin is trained, and there's more than one. Trump wouldn't have stood a chance.

Ask the tRump campaign. It's quite likely they set it up.

Say Crapitus, your post is fine example for why you're one of the least credible board members.

Gee, I forgot to add the Trump campaign planned this. I forgot Putin operates Homeland Security as well, that or Melania Trump. Fucking idiot.
You do realize that the opinion of one dumbass tRumpling doesn't mean shit to me, don't you?

flipping-off.gif

What a load of MAGAtt elephant $hit...

images

This was a failure to be thorough and it needs to be investigated further and those at-fault deserve to be sanctioned....

But all this Deep State crap is just more fevered wet-dream right-wing Krazy Klown Kornspiracy nonsense... MAGAtt lies and delusion...

Last edited:
Ask the tRump campaign. It's quite likely they set it up.
No they didn't. President Trump's team is 100% loyal to him and the American people. Trump is popular with regular Americans who appreciate the good times he created for all of us with strengthening America's economy on his watch. He also cut a rug with international elite leaders, most of whom he was already friends with, as the diplomat he is.

Your false narrative is noted.

Well, here are some potential explanations:

Majority of trumps detail were allegedly not secret service,

Whistleblower allegations suggest the majority of DHS officials were not in fact USSS agents but instead drawn from the department's Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)," Hawley wrote. "This is especially concerning given that HSI agents were unfamiliar with standard protocols typically used at these types of events, according to the allegations."

And this:

I suppose those would be relevant to the security lapses

I voted Deep State operated.
That's the closest I could think of too, but its not specific enough.

The SS had to setup the protection with vulnerabilities
There needed to be a real shooter and a "dead patsy".
There needs to be a FBI coverup.

Would they dare try again?

That's the closest I could think of too, but its not specific enough.

The SS had to setup the protection with vulnerabilities
There needed to be a real shooter and a "dead patsy".
There needs to be a FBI coverup.

Would they dare try again?

Knowing the type of criminals they are, it wouldn't be far fetched to think they will try again. :(

You put idiot Biden and a bunch of Dem morons in charge who install gender confused freaks and incompetent friends into leadership positions and shit like this happens.

He says forget the conspiracy theories, the arrangement was simply incompetence on so many levels, because SS has been compromised by WOKE,
This is correct, except for the WOKE bullshit.

Was WOKE responsible for Lincoln's assassination? JFK's? Gandhi's? Abe's?

If you look at every assassination around the world and through history, sometimes a nutcase gets lucky.

But for every success, there are a dozen which are thwarted. Several plots against Biden have been stopped.

It's like the old saying goes. The crazies only have to get lucky once. Our security services have to get lucky 100 percent of the time.

The playing field is radically tilted in the crazies' favor.

There's an American sniper who took out a Russian from over two miles away.

Forum List

Back