How We Know Hitler Was A Liberal

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
A TAUTOLOGY:

vhbazk.gif

I was looking at our universities the other day, and I noticed something was missing.

2l9i1cn.gif

"Herr Goring", I said. "We do not have enough Negroes in our universities! We must put into place an affirmative action plan to correct this terrible situation."

2wqtnut.gif

Heil multiculturalism!!

1zwkxo3.gif

But I was just getting started!

2zybc50.gif

"I want homosexuals in the Wehrmacht first thing in the morning!!!", I said.

2u9q0c8.gif

Heil diversity!!!

2usv8ms.gif

And that's how we know when we attack homosexuals...

10cvhxg.gif

...and send reporters outside our building to interview well-dressed negroes with identity papers to prove there are no negroes who don't have identity papers...

axbbtf.gif

...and defend torture and worship the Department of Homeland Security...

vzagw7.gif

...we can't have Nazi tendencies. Because Nazis are liberals!

Last edited:
Along with Stalin and Mao, Hitler is one of history's three most infamous Progressives

A TAUTOLOGY:

vhbazk.gif

I was looking at our universities the other day, and I noticed something was missing.

2l9i1cn.gif

"Herr Goring", I said. "We do not have enough Negroes in our universities! We must put into place an affirmative action plan to correct this terrible situation."

2wqtnut.gif

Heil multiculturalism!!

1zwkxo3.gif

But I was just getting started!

2zybc50.gif

"I want homosexuals in the Wehrmacht first thing in the morning!!!", I said.

2u9q0c8.gif

Heil diversity!!!

2usv8ms.gif

And that's how we know when we attack homosexuals...

10cvhxg.gif

...and send reporters outside our building to interview well-dressed negroes with identity papers to prove there are no negroes who don't have identity papers...

axbbtf.gif

...and defend torture and worship the Department of Homeland Security...

vzagw7.gif

...we can't have Nazi tendencies. Because Nazis are liberals!
A lot of you fuckers on the right could pick up some extra cash as brain donors, because it's obvious you're not using them.

Hilarious

I hear Carrottop is looking for a comedy writer,

Aren't you one of the folks who declared Hitler a Liberal?

:lol:

Today he'd be considered a "Progressive"

Perhaps, by someone (the above poster for example). I think the meanings of words are more democratic;i.e., they mean what the majority understands them to mean.

It isn't defending 'progressives' to point out that Hitler is considered right wing (really extreme) by historians and general public alike. I know we've gone over this a thousand times, so I'm not trying to convince those who have decided otherwise. It is simply to state the obvious for anyone else who might have a doubt.

Forum List

Back