🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Well ate Bill and Hill liked in Little Rock

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Travel through Little Rock from time to time and I'm almost surprised at the level of hate toward the Clinton's there. So it does not surprise me that's at the federal level their behavior continued. Last time I was in Little Rock a lady (college prof Bill and Hill, here comes Orwell) said that, "They took all they could from Little Rock and left it dry." What say board about Billary machine?

Travel through Little Rock from time to time and I'm almost surprised at the level of hate toward the Clinton's there. So it does not surprise me that's at the federal level their behavior continued. Last time I was in Little Rock a lady (college prof Bill and Hill, here comes Orwell) said that, "They took all they could from Little Rock and left it dry." What say board about Billary machine?
In Fiddler on the Roof, when the rabbi is asked if there is a prayer for the Czar, he chants, "May G-d bless and keep the Czar . . . far away from us."

Sounds like what Trumps does; he sucks very opportunity, business and person dry that he deals with. look how he treated Bush, Rubio and Cruz. he didn't just want to beat them, he wanted to anihilate them.

Sounds like what Trumps does; he sucks very opportunity, business and person dry that he deals with. look how he treated Bush, Rubio and Cruz. he didn't just want to beat them, he wanted to anihilate them.

...and that is what Trump did. Very unlike Hillary who had to rig the primary to beat the crypt keeper.

Forum List

Back