How will the agwcult save the Earth?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
We're headed toward mass extinction on par with the dinosaurs, peppered moth and Piltdown man. The oceans are experiencing "unprecedented" warming and an "unprecedented" decline in pH as a result of an "unprecedented" increase in CO2.

What can we do, who can we call.

We turn to our saviors, the AGWCult and listen attentively to their heroic plans of self sacrifice to save mankind.

What's the plan?

Last edited:
We're headed toward mass extinction on par with the dinosaurs, peppered moth and Piltdown man. The oceans are experiencing "unprecedented" warming and an "unprecedented" decline in pH as a result of an "unprecedented" increase in CO2.

We turn to our saviors, the AGWCult and listen attentively to their heroic plans of self sacrifice to save mankind.

What's the plan?

The plan is that we all try to be as little like Frank as possible.

Last edited:
No answers? What's the point of the Carbon tax, carbon footprint and AGW HYSTERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you don't have a plan you can share with us

What's the plan?

The plan is that we all try to be as little like Frank as possible.

That's it? That's the plan?

You couldn't be like me if the Marines helped you

First, we are already well over the equivelant of 500 ppm of CO2. So what is already in the pipeline is going to have affects for the rest of this century and beyond. Second, people like you are going to prevent anything done until what is in the pipeline exceeds at least 800 ppm. Third, and the joker in the deck, at some point, we are going to see the Arctic Tundra and Arctic Ocean Clathrates contributing CH4 in a major way, and then it's "Katy, bar the door!".

So, what are we going to do? Not much at all. And, unfortunetly, the ones that are going to suffer from your stupidity will be your descendents.

First, we are already well over the equivelant of 500 ppm of CO2. So what is already in the pipeline is going to have affects for the rest of this century and beyond. Second, people like you are going to prevent anything done until what is in the pipeline exceeds at least 800 ppm. Third, and the joker in the deck, at some point, we are going to see the Arctic Tundra and Arctic Ocean Clathrates contributing CH4 in a major way, and then it's "Katy, bar the door!".

So, what are we going to do? Not much at all. And, unfortunetly, the ones that are going to suffer from your stupidity will be your descendents.

OK, if we can't do anything maybe it's time for you guys to just shut the fuck up

I did not say we could not do anything, I said that more than likely we will not do anything. A rather large differance there. And we will not shut up. Who knows, we might convince enough people to look at what is going on, and what the results will be, that we can prevent the tipping point where feedbacks become greater than our contribution, and we have no control at all.

I did not say we could not do anything, I said that more than likely we will not do anything. A rather large differance there. And we will not shut up. Who knows, we might convince enough people to look at what is going on, and what the results will be, that we can prevent the tipping point where feedbacks become greater than our contribution, and we have no control at all.
So no plans which balances nicely with having no real evidence

But the rub, Frank, is that it's YOU guys that say things like that, not us. I have a long list. You appear on it repeatedly.

But the rub, Frank, is that it's YOU guys that say things like that, not us. I have a long list. You appear on it repeatedly.

You're like every other sick cult

Last edited:

Sorry, but it is you guys who want to silence the opposition....permanantly....daydreaming and hypothesizing about killing off people who don't agree with you.

Forum List

Back