How would a Trump/DeSantis ticket do against Biden/Harris in 2024?

Yeah, that is a charge that comes up a lot, the mysterious Georgia suitcases. Fact is, those aren't suitcases; they are standard ballot containers, and the ballots in them were opened and prepped in full view earlier in the night. There was some confusion about whether they were done for the night, so some people left before they were finished counting. The issue was fully investigated by the Republican-led Georgia Secretary of State's office, and fully cleared. There was no weirdness there.
so you drank the Kool Aid as per instructions

sigh

done for the night? They... the persons observing were specifically told togo home..

quit believing lies... it is just so unbecoming to swallow lies hook line and sinker

makes u look like a dolt

I don't know about this.

I do know that we are in mercenary territory stuck in the ether of a breakdown and absence of leadership.

Sessions? Barr? Krebs? Wray?

He's FOR 0% interest rates and did NOTHING to prevent Voter Fraud, close Department of Education or the FBI.

Until December 2020 I was SURE he caught he democrats cheating and was FINALLY going to expose the extent of the fraud which was out in the tens of millions column. Zippo.

No, thank you, Donald

He's FOR 0% interest rates and did NOTHING to prevent Voter Fraud, close Department of Education or the FBI.

Until December 2020 I was SURE he caught he democrats cheating and was FINALLY going to expose the extent of the fraud which was out in the tens of millions column. Zippo.

No, thank you, Donald

That was his fault. Accepting bad advice at times in order to be expeditious.
But overall, he was a great President at the right time.

If you are looking for perfection, American politics is the last place to look.
Besides, it's E-Z to Monday morning quarterback.

No, thank you, Donald
who is Donald here?

??

That was his fault. Accepting bad advice at times in order to be expeditious.
But overall, he was a great President at the right time.

If you are looking for perfection, American politics is the last place to look.
Besides, it's E-Z to Monday morning quarterback.
No, I'm not looking for perfection, I'm looking for a Patriot who will stand up to democrats, RINOS and Globalists BY ROLLING BACK THE 100 YEAR PROGRESSIVE JIHAD ON AMERICA.

If Biden runs again, he'll lose. Against ANYONE, even Trump.

On the other hand, if Trump runs against anyone but Biden, he'll probably lose too.

The BEST thing would be to jettison both leaderships of both parties and start over with younger candidates and younger worldviews.

If Biden runs again, he'll lose. Against ANYONE, even Trump.

On the other hand, if Trump runs against anyone but Biden, he'll probably lose too.

The BEST thing would be to jettison both leaderships of both parties and start over with younger candidates and younger worldviews.
Indeed. If we're looking at Biden vs Trump, we've already lost.

I'd love to see trump and desantis.

Trump would be the bulldozer spending the next 4 years doing the demo and cleanup work, then desantis move in as president and spend the next 8 rebuilding and maintaining.

Forum List

Back