How would Trump having a massive stroke affect your vote?

Would you still vote for him Conservatives?

• Total voters

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
How would Trump having a massive stroke affect your vote my conservative friends? He is 50 pounds over weight, 78 years old and eats like shit. Lets say he has a massive stroke that makes the right side of his face stop moving and he can barely walk and needs to use a wheel chair to get around for the rest of his life after a week in the icu. Would you still vote for him?

How would Trump having a massive stroke affect your vote my conservative friends? He is 50 pounds over weight, 78 years old and eats like shit. Lets say he has a massive stroke that makes the right side of his face stop moving and he can barely walk and needs to use a wheel chair to get around for the rest of his life after a week in the icu. Would you still vote for him?

I'd vote for a pile of my dog's shit before I'd vote for Harris

Why, are you getting ready to poke a Trump doll with needles?

What is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back