How would you rank the Presidents of your lifetime?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Here is my list.

1. Donald Trump
2. Ronald Reagan

large gap

3. George Bush Sr.
4. George Bush Jr.
5. Bill Clinton

large gap

6. Barrack Obama
7. Jimmy Carter

1. Jack Kennedy
2. Ronald Reagan
3. Dwight Eisenhower
4. Richard Nixon
5. George W. Bush
6. Harry Truman
7. George H.W. Bush
8. Barack Obama
9. Bill Clinton
10. Gerald Ford
11. Lyndon Baines Johnson
12. Jimmy Carter
13. Donald Trump

Last edited:
All presidents that were and are career politicians suck

Ike
Obama
LBJ
Reagan
JFK
Clinton
Bush41
Ford
Nixon
Carter
Trump
Bush 43

I'm 85 years old...when I can think of a decent one I will tell you.....after thinking about it my answer is empty set.

Who is president matters very little to me. No matter who was I learned to survive and take care of my family....as you would deem my role. God and family....god and family.

Trump and Reagan are so much alike it's uncanny. Both lifelong Republicans fighting the Russians.

Trump and Reagan are so much alike it's uncanny. Both lifelong Republicans fighting the Russians.
Both were Democrats who switched parties

Reagan worked with the Russians
Trump works for Putin

Reagan visionary, broke the USSR

Ike solid, understood the role of Pres.

Ford healed a nation

Baby Bush guts, left holding the bag, fall guy

JFK challenged a generation, failed foreign policy, set us up for Vietnam, great talker weak on action.

Papa Bush guts to stand up to Iraq, failed domestic policy, internationalist.

Trump courage to take on the swamp, apparently living up to his campaign promises, blow hard, but smart, the common mans man.

Truman accountability, recognized USSR threat, backed down in Indochina to appease the French. Started what would become the Cold War, Vietnam war, managed a stable domestic policy.

Nixon foreign policy, EPA, miserable economic, monetary, and domestic policy

Clinton dishonest from day one, fostered two bubbles, miserable foreign policy, lied.

Johnson Vietnam, set the stage for the welfare state.

Carter incompetent, overwhelmed, unable to recognize the spirit of America, defeatist.

Obama weak, did absolutely nothing but blame others, lack of leadership, failed foreign policy, incited racist culture to galvanize his base.

1 and 2 - I'll decide in 6 years btwn Reagan and Trump
3. 43
4. 41
5. Clinton
6. Obama
7. Carter
8. Nixon

Reagan visionary, broke the USSR

Ike solid, understood the role of Pres.

Ford healed a nation

Baby Bush guts, left holding the bag, fall guy

JFK challenged a generation, failed foreign policy, set us up for Vietnam, great talker weak on action.

Papa Bush guts to stand up to Iraq, failed domestic policy, internationalist.

Trump courage to take on the swamp, apparently living up to his campaign promises, blow hard, but smart, the common mans man.

Truman accountability, recognized USSR threat, backed down in Indochina to appease the French. Started what would become the Cold War, Vietnam war, managed a stable domestic policy.

Nixon foreign policy, EPA, miserable economic, monetary, and domestic policy

Clinton dishonest from day one, fostered two bubbles, miserable foreign policy, lied.

Johnson Vietnam, set the stage for the welfare state.

Carter incompetent, overwhelmed, unable to recognize the spirit of America, defeatist.

Obama weak, did absolutely nothing but blame others, lack of leadership, failed foreign policy, incited racist culture to galvanize his base.

Roosevelt was president the first 5 1/2 years of my life. I would list him second after Reagan.
Trump a solid third.

Missed FDR, before my time. Too young to remember Truman other than the fear growing up regarding the spread of Communism and war.

Forum List

Back