How you going to like this.????

that's right you can run but you can't hide from your obligations ...I'm tired of paying for people who don't have health care

A lot of us are tired of supporting bullshit such as ocare, social engineering, and in general, the govt lack of accountability in wasting our hard earned money.

sucks to be you ... get use to it ... cause you're going to pay now

Spoken like a true nanny state lover. Enjoy your bondage.

Obamacare is due to kick in on Oct 1st and people will have to enroll.

October 1 is when the marketplaces open for people who don't have access to affordable employer-sponsored health plans through their jobs. if you're one of those who'll be shopping in one of those markets later this year, start learning about them now:

About the Health Insurance Marketplace | HealthCare.gov

you hear these righties always complaining about anything ... finally we get the people who have been screwing the health care system and they whine about it without one of them even look at the bill it self ...

Thing about the left they won twice and still are so fucking mad and still blame bush.
OH and san fran nan said we need to pass the bill before we know what is in it. meaning those who voted didn't even read the bill.

Last edited:
A lot of us are tired of supporting bullshit such as ocare, social engineering, and in general, the govt lack of accountability in wasting our hard earned money.

I will thanks for your concern ... and you righties are forced to pay ... which I'm loving that irritation alone ../.

Last edited:
October 1 is when the marketplaces open for people who don't have access to affordable employer-sponsored health plans through their jobs. if you're one of those who'll be shopping in one of those markets later this year, start learning about them now:

About the Health Insurance Marketplace | HealthCare.gov

you hear these righties always complaining about anything ... finally we get the people who have been screwing the health care system and they whine about it without one of them even look at the bill it self ...

Thing about the left they won twice and still are so fucking mad and still blame bush.
OH and san fran nan said we need to pass the bill before we know what is in it. meaning those who voted didn't even read the bill.

like always you right never get it ... is that low Iq you righties have ... you just didn't comprehend what was being said .. not my problem its yours

like always you right never get it ... is that low Iq you righties have ... you just didn't comprehend what was being said .. not my problem its yours

Prime example the bitch is still pissed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually it's big corporate takeover... you forget to note who it is that runs the government.

I don't like it, never did. It was wrong when Romney did it and it's wrong now. I wanted a public option but corporat suck-whores like Liebermann made sure that wasn't gonna happen.

Its amusing that the uninformed believe the AHA was some kind of government takeover of healthcare.

In actuality, it was the biggest gift to the health insurance business that the government could ever give.

Much worse. It's both.

Exactly.

And what does political science call the unholy alliance between corporate interests and government? Fascism.

Some of you right wings types want to call it liberalism.

Now I really wouldn't care what anybody calls it as long as they understand exactly how it works and who is responsible for it.

Last edited:
Its amusing that the uninformed believe the AHA was some kind of government takeover of healthcare.

In actuality, it was the biggest gift to the health insurance business that the government could ever give.

Much worse. It's both.

Exactly.

And what does political science call the unholy alliance between corporate interests and government? Fascism.

Some of you right wings types want to call it liberalism.

Now I really wouldn't care what anybody calls it as long as they understand exactly how it works and who is responsible for it.

Yell it from the rooftops! I fear we won't wake up from the left/right distraction until it's too late.

and you get to pat for it like a typical whining repu-lie-tard

BWA HAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

thing about the left they won twice and still are so fucking mad and still blame bush.
Oh and san fran nan said we need to pass the bill before we know what is in it. Meaning those who voted didn't even read the bill.

like always you right never get it ... Is that low iq you righties have ... You just didn't comprehend what was being said .. Not my problem its yours

prime example the bitch is still pissed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if amy dumb bitch is pissed that would be you, cause we made you dumb bitches pay for it...
Bwa hahahahahahahahahahahahaah pay up !!!

Forum List

Back