Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Scandinavia country watch:

Finland: Communism
Norway: Nazism
Denmark: Racism
Sweden: Racism

In other european I did not know things they are but they are real nicely.

Seven day trial.

I think France has the best environment and culture for balancing out the conservative and liberal values, applying each where they work most effectively. In the past they have been known for being very nationalistic to the point of excluding other cultures, so when I asked someone from Haiti do they call him Haitian-French, he said no, people are either French or they are Haitian, there is no mix. But in that assimilation of all citizens into a united France, there is strength in that, there is a way to have both. So France faces a lot of the same issues the US does; in some ways they have fared better and in some ways the US has. So we can learn from each other.

If your question is which of these countries do we "like" best or is most "like" our values, I would say I related to France the most, and would really have to study the others more to understand and maybe see the same things.

• Banned
Racism/Fascism in French agenda.

UKIP is Nazism portion in United Kingdom.

A mouslem are GOP in London. Preciscly.

What the hell is the question? :dunno:

And why don't you just stick to one user name? That time contriving new ones could be put to better use learning how to speak English.

I think France has the best environment and culture for balancing out the conservative and liberal values, applying each where they work most effectively. In the past they have been known for being very nationalistic to the point of excluding other cultures, so when I asked someone from Haiti do they call him Haitian-French, he said no, people are either French or they are Haitian, there is no mix. But in that assimilation of all citizens into a united France, there is strength in that, there is a way to have both. So France faces a lot of the same issues the US does; in some ways they have fared better and in some ways the US has. So we can learn from each other.

If your question is which of these countries do we "like" best or is most "like" our values, I would say I related to France the most, and would really have to study the others more to understand and maybe see the same things.

Haiti's population is primarily African, so there's no basis to call its populace "French" in any sense except linguistic (and even then they have their own derivative).

• Banned
I am not a englishman.

Even they are same in north Europe the UK and Sweden.

Out's from EU I wanted with two classical nation.

I am not a englishman.

Yeah we know. You're that same Swedish clown who can't speak English who keeps changing his name instead of learning to communicate. Militants... Kippers.... now this.

I am not a englishman.

Dear Kristian are you asking about the
* racism in each country, which ones are least racist or which ones are most nationalistic?
* stance of wanting in or out of the EU?

Pogo asked to clarify what does your SUBJECT and Question mean?
I was just guessing.
Can you explain it until we understand clearly what you are asking?

Is it about racism? Is it about the EU? Thanks for trying to reach out.
I would not be able to do that either, because I only speak English!
So you are very brave to try to reach out anyway. We need to reach out more!

I am not a englishman.

* racism in each country, which ones are least racist or which ones are most nationalistic?

I was just guessing.

Yanno I really think he should just post in Swedish and let us try to figure it out, because what he's got just ain't working no matter how many user names he comes up with.

I am not a englishman.

I was just guessing.

Yanno I really think he should just post in Swedish and let us try to figure it out, because what he's got just ain't working no matter how many user names he comes up with.

Well, that might work. Pogo I have a Swedish friend who may be able to translate.
You're right, that actually might work better if I can get my friend to sign on here.
He is fluent in English, but complicated political concepts still require a lot of work to iron out.
That's true in any language, even between native speakers.

I am not a englishman.

I was just guessing.

Well, that might work. Pogo I have a Swedish friend who may be able to translate.
You're right, that actually might work better if I can get my friend to sign on here.
He is fluent in English, but complicated political concepts still require a lot of work to iron out.

Hell, I think Google Translate working with a language he actually knows (if there is one) would make more sense than what he's got here. And Swedish is Germanic, so it's not that big a leap from German. If he were Finnish we'd have a problem.

Why is Germany not in the list? I am very angry! Too angry to do something! Boycott this poll! Who participates, will be füsiliert. Our patience is running out :mad:

I am not a englishman.

I was just guessing.

If he were Finnish we'd have a problem.
I think he's Finish-ed

Mostly american citizen didn't like Germany. Are you from British land? Vote on UK.

Why is Germany not in the list? I am very angry! Too angry to do something! Boycott this poll! Who participates, will be füsiliert. Our patience is running out :mad:

Es gibt auch kein Österreich, hear me now und believe me later. No Portugal, even with my avatar sitting there. And what of tiny enslaved Iceland?

"Your best from Europe" could mean so many things. Best sex? Best food? Best looking money? Best place to hang out?

Es gibt auch kein Österreich, hear me now und believe me later. No Portugal, even with my avatar sitting there. And what of tiny enslaved Iceland?

"Your best from Europe" could mean so many things. Best sex? Best food? Best looking money? Best place to hang out?
You are really stressing our patience :mad:
The general mobilization is only a matter of days in good ol´ Germany. Wait wait, we´re coming for ya :eek:

Forum List

Back