Howard Schultz 2020

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Not only the fact that this president is not qualified to be the president, but the fact that both parties are consistently not doing whatā€™s necessary on behalf of the American people and are engaged, every single day, in revenge politics

Heā€™s Ralph Nader in reverse...Make America like a corporate chain!

people report being more polarized and partisan, devoted to their own party and demonizing the other. For all the prominent Republicans who say they donā€™t like Trump, his overall approval numbers among voters within his party remain sky high, according to polls. Schultz would have to persuade millions of them to abandon the party to vote for him, while drawing enough Democratic votes away from a party that is energized and excited about taking out the Trump

Last edited:
Amazing isnā€™t it? Starbucks is lauded as a great company, health benefits and stock options for part time employees as one example. Until Schultz looks at running as an independent and then, evil corporate bastard.

• Banned
at 65, heā€™d have to do that as an older white man whoā€™s never run for office before and has zero national name recognition. There is, however, Schultzā€™s fortune, estimated at $3.3 billion.

• Banned
Washington Democratic Party chair on Howard Schultz presidential run: ā€˜Just. Donā€™t.ā€™

"Tina Podlodowski, the Washington State Democratic chair, blasted the idea of Schultz running as an independent in the press last week. She underscored her point on Friday in a fundraising email sent to donors, with the subject line ā€œHoward Schultz could secure Trumpā€™s re-election.ā€"

ā€œThis worst-case scenario keeps me up at night. I want to spend our resources fighting for Democrats up and down the ballot, not fending off Howard Schultzā€™s independent bid,ā€ she wrote."

Several top Washington State Democrats complained that Schultz was never an active ally on progressive causes. Podlodowski has said publicly sheā€™d like to meet with him to discuss the presidential campaign, but so far has not heard from him or his aides, according to a state-party spokesperson.

Kristol wrote that he sees a silver lining to a run that doesnā€™t seem to be the billionaireā€™s intention: ā€œFor 2019 at least, the fact that serious people like Howard Schultz are considering an independent race might help bring home to more voters, including independents and some Republicans, how important it is to replace Trump. So in that respect itā€™s a good thing.ā€"

Go for it, the more the merrier and I hope we have four or five choices come November 2020 instead of the two corporate favorites.

• Banned
Trump's best chance to get elected is the same as 2016, the democratic challenger

Schultz is the Twitter villain of the hour. If hot takes actually generated heat, Schultz would already have been vaporized under the onrush of magma

Many people could raise a legitimate complaint against this expensive plan, starting with Schultzā€™s heirs. But the Twitter complaints arise from concern not that Schultz is about to waste his money, but that he might spend it effectively and help elect the donald

His first act as president would be to close all government offices while the workers attend a seminar on how to kiss black ass.

Let Warren wonk out. Let Beto take a road trip searching for himself and journaling about his experiences on social media. Let others try to stake out corners of the field for themselves in order to stand out.

Howie is the one who can actually put together a winning coalition of voters, which Democrats have obsessed about ever achieving again since their 2016 shocker loss.

Howie grew Starbucks from 10 stores and 100 employees to 30K stores in 77 countries. he has given 150 million to Democrat campaigns

at 65, heā€™d have to do that as an older white man whoā€™s never run for office before and has zero national name recognition. There is, however, Schultzā€™s fortune, estimated at $3.3 billion.

"zero national name recognition?" You've never heard of Starbucks?

i drink it everyday, but i dunno whose the president

i drink it everyday, but i dunno whose the president

You're one of the very few Americans (if you are American) that hasn't heard of him.

His biggest problem is that he's Jewish, which is a huge issue with "MAGMA" hat wearers.

Forum List

Back