Howard Schultz makes CNN and the Democrat party look like children who don't understand politics/mon

damn, I must have missed all those threads you started bitching about Trump and the Repubs adding more than 2 trillion dollars to the national debt during the first 24 months of Trump's presidency.

Try harder, pay attention going forward.

it is hard to find things that do not exist.

you worship Trump as is evident by your avatar. you clearly would never say an ill word about the man

You are a liar, you can't discuss/debate an issue and win so you lie here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

would be an easy thing to prove, just link to a few of those vicious attacks of your on Trump's spending

^^^ yet another troll deflection, I'm done with you clown.

Translated: I have never said an ill word about Trump so there are no post to link to so I will insult you and run away.

has it occurred to anyone but me that the NGD is nothing more than a ruse to make any law that comes after it look normal and sane?

Its a ruse for TAX INCREASES like every goddamn scheme the Dem's propose.

that is the one place you and the Dems are different. They want to tax more and spend more. Your side just wants to spend more and not pay for it.

I am really not sure which is worse.

Wrong, I'm a fiscal conservative. I'd cut Federal government spending until the budget was balanced plus a buffer to begin paying off the debt.

As long as you start with military spending, and don’t stop until you hit 2% of GDP as your total military expenditure -including increases to VA benefits, I’m there with you.

that is the one place you and the Dems are different. They want to tax more and spend more. Your side just wants to spend more and not pay for it.

Exactly. At least the Democrats are honest about wanting to take as much of your money they can get their hands on and flush it down a black hole. Republicans lie and say they don't, but turn around and take out a mortgage on your future wealth

AND after the Dem's get their damn TAX INCREASE the money is siphoned off and spent on other shit not the green new deal or whatever bait and switch scheme they used to fool taxpayers into supporting the tax increase.
Road repair schemes might be the worst offender of all. Billions allocated for roads, yet before you know it road repairs stop or worse contractors are hired from out of state (kick back purposes), to then do cheap shoddy work costing taxpayers millions for jobs that might last 2 years tops. This is done so millions can be siphoned off to other entitlements etc.

This climate change/global warming hoax is just another scheme.

The crap has gotten so out of control that it's amazing emergency declarations aren't flying off the shelf daily in an attempt to stop it now.

I witnessed once, a road or circle that had maybe 3 or 4 broken down looking moblie homes on it (very little or no tax or revenue generated), get 50 thousand tons of crusher run gravel and pavement applied to it, and at a cost of several hundred thousand dollars after all was said and done. So here's the kicker, the main roads with huge amounts of travel were falling to pieces with pot holes from hell just a few miles away from it.

Something is very wrong, but no oversight ????

The taxpayers these days are some poor ignorant saps or rather we are constantly being played in this way.

As long as you start with military spending, and don’t stop until you hit 2% of GDP as your total military expenditure -including increases to VA benefits, I’m there with you.

That is because military spending has been corrupted like everything else in the government.
I live in an area where a massive-massive-massive military complex is. Almost no one outside of just a few hundred miles even know it is here.
They literally make bombs and ammunition by the mega-tons. It is also one of the key cyber-security complexes in the country.
Obviously then there are many private companies that provide services to the complex. And there lies the problem.
Two of the main companies, Alion and SAIC, are overwhelmingly sponging money from the government. Everyone around here knows it. That is because everyone around here knows at least one person employed by them. They are very big companies.
My brother works for them. As he says, like everyone else that works there - the hardest part of their job is how to justify their day. They bill the government on an hour-per-hour basis. Everything is contracted. And these two companies revenues are wholly dependent on contracted labor/services. They more they bill - the higher the revenue. And the gouge the government $millions every single day.
It is NOT the size of our military that is the problem. It is the corruption that exist between the elected officials and these organizations that pilfer our money, we could have the military we have today for at least half the cost without it. But first you would have to remove corruption in government - and good luck with that.

Democrats dont understand politics/money

I am willing to bet CNN regrets hosting this town hall.
A LIFELONG Democrat is PUBLICLY shouting from the rooftops for all to see that his party has jumped the shark.

I do find it hard to believe that he isn't sure if he's running yet. It was also nice to hear a prospective politician say "I don't know" when asked a question.

Upgrading Infrastructure can help green our economy and solving simple poverty and raising the minimum wage means the People will be able to help pay for it.

That is because military spending has been corrupted like everything else in the government.
I live in an area where a massive-massive-massive military complex is. Almost no one outside of just a few hundred miles even know it is here.
They literally make bombs and ammunition by the mega-tons. It is also one of the key cyber-security complexes in the country.
Obviously then there are many private companies that provide services to the complex. And there lies the problem.
Two of the main companies, Alion and SAIC, are overwhelmingly sponging money from the government. Everyone around here knows it. That is because everyone around here knows at least one person employed by them. They are very big companies.
My brother works for them. As he says, like everyone else that works there - the hardest part of their job is how to justify their day. They bill the government on an hour-per-hour basis. Everything is contracted. And these two companies revenues are wholly dependent on contracted labor/services. They more they bill - the higher the revenue. And the gouge the government $millions every single day.
It is NOT the size of our military that is the problem. It is the corruption that exist between the elected officials and these organizations that pilfer our money, we could have the military we have today for at least half the cost without it. But first you would have to remove corruption in government - and good luck with that.
It took years and years to normalize corruption in government etc, so you are right good luck with rolling it back.

Generations have been corrupted, and that isn't easily fixed over night. It almost brings about a police state in order to get control, but isn't that a dam shame ??

The ultimate battle is who will be in charge of the police state, Demon-crats or republicans ???

Last edited:
Democrats dont understand politics/money

I am willing to bet CNN regrets hosting this town hall.
A LIFELONG Democrat is PUBLICLY shouting from the rooftops for all to see that his party has jumped the shark.

I do find it hard to believe that he isn't sure if he's running yet. It was also nice to hear a prospective politician say "I don't know" when asked a question.

Upgrading Infrastructure can help green our economy and solving simple poverty and raising the minimum wage means the People will be able to help pay for it.

If done without corrupt thinking yes, but we know what the catch phrases or titles of these issues or strategies represent, so here we all are knowing, but not knowing how or who will straighten it out somehow.

has it occurred to anyone but me that the NGD is nothing more than a ruse to make any law that comes after it look normal and sane?

Its a ruse for TAX INCREASES like every goddamn scheme the Dem's propose.

Also, you are full of shit. Dem's increase taxes, spend it all then borrow more and spend that. Your suggestion that Dem's are fiscally responsible is laughable. :auiqs.jpg:
the right wing manufactures crises and then refuses to pay for them.

Also, you are full of shit. Dem's increase taxes, spend it all then borrow more and spend that. Your suggestion that Dem's are fiscally responsible is laughable. :auiqs.jpg:

I did not say the Dems were fiscally responsible, I did not even imply nor suggest it.

Riiiiiight :icon_rolleyes:

now you are just trying to divert attention from the fact you have never criticized Trump for his spending.

I have explained Trump's strategy many times and agree with it. Ignorant trolls like you spend so much time trolling that you never really engage in a discussion.
what strategy is that?

I did not say the Dems were fiscally responsible, I did not even imply nor suggest it.

Riiiiiight :icon_rolleyes:

now you are just trying to divert attention from the fact you have never criticized Trump for his spending.

I have explained Trump's strategy many times and agree with it. Ignorant trolls like you spend so much time trolling that you never really engage in a discussion.
what strategy is that?

to use government spending and debt to supercharge the economy and get the GDP up.

the problem was the idiot started a trade war at the same time so he still could not break 3% GDP annual growth but did manage to have negative revenue growth for only the 14th time since the 30s. .

Forum List

Back