Howard Schultz makes CNN and the Democrat party look like children who don't understand politics/mon

Wrong, I'm a fiscal conservative. I'd cut Federal government spending until the budget was balanced plus a buffer to begin paying off the debt.

But I'm sure you continue voting for those who don't.

Well I'm not going to vote for some tax and spend Dem imbecile.

nope, you are going to vote for the do not tax and spend just as much imbecile.

Its a gift that I even bother to acknowledge your existence. :eusa_hand:

Road repair schemes might be the worst offender of all. Billions allocated for roads, yet before you know it road repairs stop or worse contractors are hired from out of state (kick back purposes), to then do cheap shoddy work costing taxpayers millions for jobs that might last 2 years tops. This is done so millions can be siphoned off to other entitlements etc.

Lets discuss one of Bill Clinton's biggest bait and switch schemes. That asshole decimated our timber industry in the name of the spotted owl. He used the endangered species act to shut down logging on federal lands destroying entire communities. Then the lying POS said but wait, I'll give you billions of dollars so you can re-train the timber industry workers who are now out of a job. So he did, he gave states billions of dollars...for...retraining. And the Dem states stole most of the money and spent it on other crap, the actual workers got next to nothing.

DEMS LIE people don't doubt me!

That is a very nice story, not much basis in reality, but a nice story none the less.

Spotted owl became symbol in 1990s controversy

Lived through it moron, here in the Pacific NW. The Oregon timber community that stood for over 100 years, home to 5 generations of my family is no more thanks to Bill Clinton. Lets discuss how Canada swooped in to gobble up the jobs and industry next.

YOU PEOPLE on the left never want to be held accountable for your actions.

Democrats dont understand politics/money

I am willing to bet CNN regrets hosting this town hall.
A LIFELONG Democrat is PUBLICLY shouting from the rooftops for all to see that his party has jumped the shark.

I do find it hard to believe that he isn't sure if he's running yet. It was also nice to hear a prospective politician say "I don't know" when asked a question.

Another billionaire corporate titan attacking Trump and claiming his fondest wish and hearts desire is just to be taxed more. He’s very disappointed to find himself still a billionaire.
Passing strange.

Wrong, I'm a fiscal conservative. I'd cut Federal government spending until the budget was balanced plus a buffer to begin paying off the debt.

nope, you are going to vote for the do not tax and spend just as much imbecile.

Its a gift that I even bother to acknowledge your existence. :eusa_hand:

yes, it is a gift you give yourself

I did not say the Dems were fiscally responsible, I did not even imply nor suggest it.

Riiiiiight :icon_rolleyes:

now you are just trying to divert attention from the fact you have never criticized Trump for his spending.

I have explained Trump's strategy many times and agree with it. Ignorant trolls like you spend so much time trolling that you never really engage in a discussion.
what strategy is that?

I have to explain it to you libs again?
yes; some of us still think the right wing is clueless and Causeless.

Which is mandatory spending. He can’t stop that. Sadly, that is what it has come down to.

Mandatory spending is currently estimated to be $2.841 trillion for FY 2020. The two largest mandatory programs are Social Security and Medicare. That's 60% of all federal spending. It's almost three times more than the military budget.

has it occurred to anyone but me that the NGD is nothing more than a ruse to make any law that comes after it look normal and sane?

Its a ruse for TAX INCREASES like every goddamn scheme the Dem's propose.

that is the one place you and the Dems are different. They want to tax more and spend more. Your side just wants to spend more and not pay for it.

I am really not sure which is worse.

damn, I must have missed all those threads you started bitching about Trump and the Repubs adding more than 2 trillion dollars to the national debt during the first 24 months of Trump's presidency.

now you are just trying to divert attention from the fact you have never criticized Trump for his spending.

I have explained Trump's strategy many times and agree with it. Ignorant trolls like you spend so much time trolling that you never really engage in a discussion.
what strategy is that?

to use government spending and debt to supercharge the economy and get the GDP up.

the problem was the idiot started a trade war at the same time so he still could not break 3% GDP annual growth but did manage to have negative revenue growth for only the 14th time since the 30s. .
Well you can't always have everything delivered in a nice neat little package after the Demon-crats screwed the system up over the years (drawing huge disrespect on the citizens), where as the rich began to also disrespect the people because of this phenomenon by becoming robber barons (the ones who are guilty of it), and thus the two parties have moved America to what it has become today. Can't say that I blame the rich or any Christian conservatives from breaking with traditional America after what America was fast becoming over the years.

Now trying to mend all this is the battle Trump had taken up, but the Demon-crats, and the rhino republicans are fighting him tooth and nail to keep it all separated.

Hopefully Trump doesn't succumb to the groups trying to derail him, and he keeps fighting for America. Go Trump.
Your guy inherited an upward trending economy.
He inherited a swamp.

So you're a complicit hypocrite, not that we didn't already know that

Not voting for a tax and spend Democrat makes me a hypocrite? What are you smoking :eusa_hand:

Riiiiiight :icon_rolleyes:

what strategy is that?

That's because some of you are dumb as a box of rocks.

has it occurred to anyone but me that the NGD is nothing more than a ruse to make any law that comes after it look normal and sane?

Its a ruse for TAX INCREASES like every goddamn scheme the Dem's propose.

that is the one place you and the Dems are different. They want to tax more and spend more. Your side just wants to spend more and not pay for it.

I am really not sure which is worse.

Also, you are full of shit. Dem's increase taxes, spend it all then borrow more and spend that. Your suggestion that Dem's are fiscally responsible is laughable. :auiqs.jpg:

No, actually you're full of shit:

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2FTRUMP-CRFB-COMMITTEE-FOR-A-RESPONSIBLE-FEDERAL-BUDGET-LARGEST-DEFICIT-IN-A-STRONG-ECONOMY-ABOVE-4-1950-TO-2028-GRAPH.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2019/01/18/trumps-big-win-the-largest-budget-deficit-with-a-strong-economy/#3746ec7f49d1

Road repair schemes might be the worst offender of all. Billions allocated for roads, yet before you know it road repairs stop or worse contractors are hired from out of state (kick back purposes), to then do cheap shoddy work costing taxpayers millions for jobs that might last 2 years tops. This is done so millions can be siphoned off to other entitlements etc.

Lets discuss one of Bill Clinton's biggest bait and switch schemes. That asshole decimated our timber industry in the name of the spotted owl. He used the endangered species act to shut down logging on federal lands destroying entire communities. Then the lying POS said but wait, I'll give you billions of dollars so you can re-train the timber industry workers who are now out of a job. So he did, he gave states billions of dollars...for...retraining. And the Dem states stole most of the money and spent it on other crap, the actual workers got next to nothing.

DEMS LIE people don't doubt me!

That is a very nice story, not much basis in reality, but a nice story none the less.

Spotted owl became symbol in 1990s controversy

Lived through it moron, here in the Pacific NW. The Oregon timber community that stood for over 100 years, home to 5 generations of my family is no more thanks to Bill Clinton. Lets discuss how Canada swooped in to gobble up the jobs and industry next.

YOU PEOPLE on the left never want to be held accountable for your actions.
I always say after looking back now, that there are people who should have their doors broken down this very day, and should be arrested for their known treason in which they have committed by way of our government over the years, and for the known sell out of this countries industrial might and soverignty for their own self interest.

I mean hey, if Mueller can go turn over 40 rocks to see what's under them, then why can't an audit be done on the last 25 years to see how devastating these traitorous actions have been on this country over those years. Then idictments issued to those who knowingly sold this country down the creek without a paddle ?? Now that would be justice.

what strategy is that?

to use government spending and debt to supercharge the economy and get the GDP up.

the problem was the idiot started a trade war at the same time so he still could not break 3% GDP annual growth but did manage to have negative revenue growth for only the 14th time since the 30s. .
Well you can't always have everything delivered in a nice neat little package after the Demon-crats screwed the system up over the years (drawing huge disrespect on the citizens), where as the rich began to also disrespect the people because of this phenomenon by becoming robber barons (the ones who are guilty of it), and thus the two parties have moved America to what it has become today. Can't say that I blame the rich or any Christian conservatives from breaking with traditional America after what America was fast becoming over the years.

Now trying to mend all this is the battle Trump had taken up, but the Demon-crats, and the rhino republicans are fighting him tooth and nail to keep it all separated.

Hopefully Trump doesn't succumb to the groups trying to derail him, and he keeps fighting for America. Go Trump.
Your guy inherited an upward trending economy.
He inherited a swamp.
and nobody else did? upward trends is not a Recession.

what strategy is that?

That's because some of you are dumb as a box of rocks.
Only the right wing makes excuses but claim to be "superior" than third worlders.

Forum List

Back