Howard Schultz makes CNN and the Democrat party look like children who don't understand politics/mon

what strategy is that?

to use government spending and debt to supercharge the economy and get the GDP up.

the problem was the idiot started a trade war at the same time so he still could not break 3% GDP annual growth but did manage to have negative revenue growth for only the 14th time since the 30s. .
Well you can't always have everything delivered in a nice neat little package after the Demon-crats screwed the system up over the years (drawing huge disrespect on the citizens), where as the rich began to also disrespect the people because of this phenomenon by becoming robber barons (the ones who are guilty of it), and thus the two parties have moved America to what it has become today. Can't say that I blame the rich or any Christian conservatives from breaking with traditional America after what America was fast becoming over the years.

Now trying to mend all this is the battle Trump had taken up, but the Demon-crats, and the rhino republicans are fighting him tooth and nail to keep it all separated.

Hopefully Trump doesn't succumb to the groups trying to derail him, and he keeps fighting for America. Go Trump.
Your guy inherited an upward trending economy.
He inherited a swamp.
and nobody else did? upward trends is not a Recession.
When I say swamp, I mean inheriting a bunch of Demon-crats resisting his every move either from within the government or from without, and trying to protect their silent take over of this nation for years and years now......... Swamp cleaning has been a tough job, and sadly the swamp has been growing for way too long in our government when the nation voted Trump to change all that.

to use government spending and debt to supercharge the economy and get the GDP up.

the problem was the idiot started a trade war at the same time so he still could not break 3% GDP annual growth but did manage to have negative revenue growth for only the 14th time since the 30s. .
Well you can't always have everything delivered in a nice neat little package after the Demon-crats screwed the system up over the years (drawing huge disrespect on the citizens), where as the rich began to also disrespect the people because of this phenomenon by becoming robber barons (the ones who are guilty of it), and thus the two parties have moved America to what it has become today. Can't say that I blame the rich or any Christian conservatives from breaking with traditional America after what America was fast becoming over the years.

Now trying to mend all this is the battle Trump had taken up, but the Demon-crats, and the rhino republicans are fighting him tooth and nail to keep it all separated.

Hopefully Trump doesn't succumb to the groups trying to derail him, and he keeps fighting for America. Go Trump.
He inherited a swamp.
When I say swamp, I mean inheriting a bunch of Demon-crats resisting his every move either from within the government or from without, and trying to protect their silent take over of this nation for years and years now......... Swamp cleaning has been a tough job, and sadly the swamp has been growing for way too long in our government when the nation voted Trump to change all that.
LOL. You guys elected Your guy to overturn all of the policies of the "black guy".

I have explained Trump's strategy many times and agree with it. Ignorant trolls like you spend so much time trolling that you never really engage in a discussion.
what strategy is that?

I have to explain it to you libs again?
yes; some of us still think the right wing is clueless and Causeless.

That's because some of you are dumb as a box of rocks.
Only the right wing makes excuses but claim to be "superior" than third worlders.
What's a third worlder ??? Please explain as I Mark the final O on the tic-tac-toe board for the win. :)

He inherited a swamp.
LOL. You guys elected Your guy to overturn all of the policies of the "black guy".
What's a black guy ? I thought we were all human beings and American's here.

what strategy is that?

Only the right wing makes excuses but claim to be "superior" than third worlders.
What's a third worlder ??? Please explain as I Mark the final O on the tic-tac-toe board for the win. :)
You need to know economics. And you would what I mean, if you did. So, no, you won't.

He inherited a swamp.
What's a black guy ? I thought we were all human beings and American's here.
why whine so much about foreigners, right whiners?

He inherited a swamp.

Your idea of a swamp cleaning is a Stalinist style purge

Oh...

Democrats dont understand politics/money

I am willing to bet CNN regrets hosting this town hall.
A LIFELONG Democrat is PUBLICLY shouting from the rooftops for all to see that his party has jumped the shark.

I do find it hard to believe that he isn't sure if he's running yet. It was also nice to hear a prospective politician say "I don't know" when asked a question.

Here is the Green New Deal - READ IT

This is a proposal, not legislation.

Why don't you guys READ IT before you right wingers start screaming FIFTY BILLION GAZZILLION BRAZILIAN DOLLARS?

Just read it. So you sound somewhat knowledgeable.

It's only a few pages long. Not like a real bill.

As long as you start with military spending, and don’t stop until you hit 2% of GDP as your total military expenditure -including increases to VA benefits, I’m there with you.

That is because military spending has been corrupted like everything else in the government.
I live in an area where a massive-massive-massive military complex is. Almost no one outside of just a few hundred miles even know it is here.
They literally make bombs and ammunition by the mega-tons. It is also one of the key cyber-security complexes in the country.
Obviously then there are many private companies that provide services to the complex. And there lies the problem.
Two of the main companies, Alion and SAIC, are overwhelmingly sponging money from the government. Everyone around here knows it. That is because everyone around here knows at least one person employed by them. They are very big companies.
My brother works for them. As he says, like everyone else that works there - the hardest part of their job is how to justify their day. They bill the government on an hour-per-hour basis. Everything is contracted. And these two companies revenues are wholly dependent on contracted labor/services. They more they bill - the higher the revenue. And the gouge the government $millions every single day.
It is NOT the size of our military that is the problem. It is the corruption that exist between the elected officials and these organizations that pilfer our money, we could have the military we have today for at least half the cost without it. But first you would have to remove corruption in government - and good luck with that.
The problem is the same problem with public sector unions.

They contribute heavily to the campaigns of the people who make the choices. The very people who sit opposite them at the negotiation table.

There is a lot of waste and fraud that can be cut by simply auditing these companies and making them show a product for the cost.

Same with the Military. The people responsible for budgets need to justify the expenditure OTHER than if we don't spend it, we'll have our budget cut.

You need to know economics. And you would what I mean, if you did. So, no, you won't.
Gotcha stuttering there a bit ?

He inherited a swamp.

Your idea of a swamp cleaning is a Stalinist style purge

Oh...
No... More like a counter to the Demon-crats Stalinist style purge. There I corrected it.

As long as you start with military spending, and don’t stop until you hit 2% of GDP as your total military expenditure -including increases to VA benefits, I’m there with you.

That is because military spending has been corrupted like everything else in the government.
I live in an area where a massive-massive-massive military complex is. Almost no one outside of just a few hundred miles even know it is here.
They literally make bombs and ammunition by the mega-tons. It is also one of the key cyber-security complexes in the country.
Obviously then there are many private companies that provide services to the complex. And there lies the problem.
Two of the main companies, Alion and SAIC, are overwhelmingly sponging money from the government. Everyone around here knows it. That is because everyone around here knows at least one person employed by them. They are very big companies.
My brother works for them. As he says, like everyone else that works there - the hardest part of their job is how to justify their day. They bill the government on an hour-per-hour basis. Everything is contracted. And these two companies revenues are wholly dependent on contracted labor/services. They more they bill - the higher the revenue. And the gouge the government $millions every single day.
It is NOT the size of our military that is the problem. It is the corruption that exist between the elected officials and these organizations that pilfer our money, we could have the military we have today for at least half the cost without it. But first you would have to remove corruption in government - and good luck with that.

They contribute heavily to the campaigns of the people who make the choices. The very people who sit opposite them at the negotiation table.

There is a lot of waste and fraud that can be cut by simply auditing these companies and making them show a product for the cost.

Same with the Military. The people responsible for budgets need to justify the expenditure OTHER than if we don't spend it, we'll have our budget cut.
Yes, and in that budget cut senario, it becomes highly corrupt to spend more money in order to get more in the budget for that purpose only. Done seen it, and done witnessed the corruption in it all.

Yes, and in that budget cut senario, it becomes highly corrupt to spend more money in order to get more in the budget for that purpose only. Done seen it, and done witnessed the corruption in it all.
So have I. I even had a light Colonel tell Me he had to do precisely that, and he had been ordered to do so by the Commander.

*smh*

What I found interesting in the entire thing was what was absent from the discussion.

NO TAX DISCUSSION should ever happen until AFTER spending priorities have been fixed.

They always manage to deflect everyone away from that by talking about how much the rich should pay and cuts for the middle class.

The problem is, until you know how much needs to be spent, you cannot gauge how much income you should have, and the middle class did get a tax cut this last time.

In fact, the ONLY people who did not see their taxes go down was the bottom 50%.

damn, I must have missed all those threads you started bitching about Trump and the Repubs adding more than 2 trillion dollars to the national debt during the first 24 months of Trump's presidency.

Try harder, pay attention going forward.

it is hard to find things that do not exist.

you worship Trump as is evident by your avatar. you clearly would never say an ill word about the man

You are a liar, you can't discuss/debate an issue and win so you lie here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

would be an easy thing to prove, just link to a few of those vicious attacks of your on Trump's spending

^^^ yet another troll deflection, I'm done with you clown.

Run bitch!

For Fucks sake.. Golfing Gator and BluesLegend
Wpuld you guys get a room somewhere else so you can throw rocks at each other?
Yet another thread ruined by pointless rock throwing.

It was quite informative. Blues lied, he got called on it and ran away like a little bitch.

I’m sure someone is on the way here to save him.

As for Shultz...he makes some sense. He looks like the type of businessman others should copy. I heard that PT. Workers at SBUX were able to get on the insurance.

Try harder, pay attention going forward.

it is hard to find things that do not exist.

you worship Trump as is evident by your avatar. you clearly would never say an ill word about the man

You are a liar, you can't discuss/debate an issue and win so you lie here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

would be an easy thing to prove, just link to a few of those vicious attacks of your on Trump's spending

^^^ yet another troll deflection, I'm done with you clown.

Run bitch!

Shut up moron.

No... More like a counter to the Demon-crats Stalinist style purge. There I corrected it.

Bullshit...the people you want purged have been in the various agencies since Bush in many cases.

You're talking about a full on Stalinist Purge.

You don't care about corruption in fact you welcome it

Forum List

Back