Howard Stern floats 2024 bid against Trump: 'There's no way I'd lose'

I recall a show he had where he was going to pay for implants for one girl. He interviewed them and I don't recall everything he asked them to do. He ruled one of them out by noting she was a "dog". Now it's really bad a woman would put herself through this but she broke down crying over his words. Stern is no better than Trump and there is no way I'd ever vote for either.

What would be Stern's strategy to actually win the election?

Trashing President Trump may be fun, but if he were to actually get the nomination , does he have an idea on how to get millions of liberal Democrats to vote for him and make up for the 74 million Little Trumpsters he would have alienated during the primaries?

good luck Howie!

There is only one reason I wouldn't vote for Stern. Years ago, he had a some German DJs visit the studio, They walked in and before they could even say anything or get micced up Stern startd goinig off on them about Nazis, and how Jews kicked their ass, and on and on. It was in horrible taste, and ugly, and unnecessary. And I thought this even before I was woke. Now that I know the real story of WWI and WWII, I would sooner club Stern over the head with a 2x4 for that than listen to his show let alone vote for him.

Many Stern fans are Trump supporters.

Trump has been on Stern's radio show. (Remember, fighting STD's was Trump's Vietnam!)

The truth is, if Trump can win the presidency, anyone can win it.

Our Presidential elections have become circuses anyway. Once the clown Trump won, all clowns think they can win. So what if the latest clown to throw their top hat into the ring is Howard Stern. The Presidential Circus Review Show will soon be on tour and coming to a town near you!

He'd lock up the skinny jew witch vote.... but I think they're mostly Dims anyway. They like punishment, as do most self-loathing people.

Anyway, it's up to Dominion.

Stern won't run and even if he did he won't expect to win. He has always been a shock jock, he does and says things just for attention because attention means ratings.

He'd lock up the skinny jew witch vote.... but I think they're mostly Dims anyway. They like punishment, as do most self-loathing people.

Anyway, it's up to Dominion.
Trump had already unconditionally surrendered before Biden took office.

good luck Howie!

Right now, the Globalists are looking for someone that is foolish to go along with their agenda like AOC. All they need is someone to stand on stage to call Pres. Trump a racist idiot while they are preparing the fake voter ballots and rigging the voting machines in favor for their chosen candidates. And since the American people are idiots that they don't care what they do in front of them. They are only doing this staged performance to make sure that other countries are letting the Globalists oversee their own elections. But if these countries find out that the Globalists are rigging the elections in favor for certain candidates. That these countries will not trust them and throw them and their voting equipment out of their country and ignore their climate policies.

They need other countries to go along with their agendas. But now they are after Xi Jinping because he will not cooperate with them anymore. But Xi fixed it so that they cannot ever get rid of him. And they are also after Putin. They are buttering him up so that he will not go after the spies that they have planted inside his country to help get rid of Putin.

United Nations Electoral Assistance Division (UNEAD) ā€”

5u0yox.gif

Last edited:
I recall a show he had where he was going to pay for implants for one girl. He interviewed them and I don't recall everything he asked them to do. He ruled one of them out by noting she was a "dog". Now it's really bad a woman would put herself through this but she broke down crying over his words. Stern is no better than Trump and there is no way I'd ever vote for either.

Howard Stern has 15 hours of taped shows with Trump. I swear Trump wants to be a shock jock.

Howard Stern has 15 hours of taped shows with Trump. I swear Trump wants to be a shock jock.

Why would you think that?

President Trump has certainly had opportunities to pursue a radio career, and he certainly has the time nowadays. Remember that the entire radio industry was put into a state of flux earlier this year with the untimely passing of the Maha Rushdie.

Forum List

Back