How’d That Work Out for You, Lefty’s?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-7-24_13-50-28.jpeg

First Rule of Holes:
When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

It’s dead. You pinned all of your hopes on a lie fabricated by Obama and Hillary.

And once again Obama and Hillary let you down.

Twitter

Everyone thinks that the book is way better than the movie. Schiff should have cancelled the afternoon session. The Republicans are putting way more points up than the dems.
The good news is that the DOJ and FBI are investigating the origin of the Mueller Investigaton, the Steele Dossier, the deep state coup, and using the intel agencies as partisan political tools.

how did 11 hearings on Benghazi work out for you Righties ?

They worked out great, if you bothered paying attention to them. They detailed the failed decisions by the state department and the Hussein regime. They exposed the lie the Hussein regime told to the American public about a YouTube video starting the whole thing. They showed what a callous bitch Hillary was towards the dead staff members. It demonstrated to the American public the abysmal decisions Dems make when in power. The American public listened and voted accordingly the following election.

That **** is not president
Now is she?

that **** had the balls to testify before Congress all fucking day

Trump didn't did he.
LOL, no sitting President has ever been forced to testify before Congress.

It’s called separation of powers. He has nothing to say to a bunch of stupid ass Democrats that want to put on political theatre.

Now is she?

Trump didn't did he.

It’s called separation of powers. He has nothing to say to a bunch of stupid ass Democrats that want to put on political theatre.

U.S. Senate: Sitting Presidents & Vice Presidents Who Have Testified Before Congressional Committees

Now is she?

Trump didn't did he.

U.S. Senate: Sitting Presidents & Vice Presidents Who Have Testified Before Congressional Committees

And none of them were forced to.

Now is she?

Trump didn't did he.

And none of them were forced to.

who said anything about forced - I said Trump didnt have the BALLS to ...

feel and dumber now Mr Seperation of powers.

:abgg2q.jpg:

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Forum List

Back