Howdy from Germany

Hey, Marc! Things haven't changed that much on the ground. Don't let these sore losers in internet land fool you. Things are getting back to normal here, for the most part. Still getting people vaccinated, but no masks required if you are, unless you're on public transportation.

Come back and see us again.

Yeah... not much changed... :lol:

View attachment 495977
I remember WI Was one of the states, were no Liability car insurance was Mandatory

I guess, now with the arson seen in the above pic, its only a state Full of cheese hats

Kassel was the big city nearby but had been basically rebuilt after the war because the old part had been bombed out. The girls were cute
In Kassel was the famous Tiger panzer built.
Thats why Kassel was bombed.

1943 There were 2 Kinds of Tiger Tanks,
One with electrical Motor (ingineered by Prof. Ferdinand Porsche)
and
the other one with combustion engine (ingineered by henschel)

Girls are cute all over the world, in every country......
I have met and dated some cute mexican girls

well,..... of course I'm new in this forum, but I want to say hello from Germany.....

My name is Marc , I do live in the town auf Wolfsburg, which is also known as the Volkswagenstadt,
Basicly the birthplace of VW.

Last time I went to US of A Was in 2009, and I guess, there is a lot of changing in the way of living and everything else since....

Guten Tag.

Germany has one of the best electoral systems in the world, the US has a really bad one that leads to massive corruption.

Don't expect anyone to give you the time of day, they'll say "you're German, you don't get a say".
Well,.... i ask myself, how " die Grünen " can get 28%

Well, it's better than the CDU/CSU getting 36% of the vote and 77% of the seats. Which is exactly what happened in the last federal election. Luckily you have PR. Stopped it being a reality.

well,..... of course I'm new in this forum, but I want to say hello from Germany.....

My name is Marc , I do live in the town auf Wolfsburg, which is also known as the Volkswagenstadt,

Last time I went to US of A Was in 2009, and I guess, there is a lot of changing in the way of living and everything else since....

The whole West is going to burn ...we're headed straight for another dark ages on crack ..

No hope whatsoever for Germany

Hey, Marc! Things haven't changed that much on the ground. Don't let these sore losers in internet land fool you. Things are getting back to normal here, for the most part. Still getting people vaccinated, but no masks required if you are, unless you're on public transportation.

Come back and see us again.

Yeah... not much changed... :lol:

View attachment 495977
Same old pic, can't let it go, can ya?

Welcome Marc, my 2008 VW is the best and most reliable car I've ever owned, although almost all VW's are made in Mexico now.

German men are pretty big
I am 6 feet tall..... normal and ø
USA is a dying nation as the far left takes over, and you see city after city all collapsing and going into utter ruins .
Violent crime is surging in every US city by insane numbers
Racial hate is the highest I have ever seen and Asians and Jews are paying the price .
The US dollar is being eviscerated with our non stop reckless printing
Our borders are being flooded by invaders from the South to destroy our demographics
Our media is all leftist snakes and along with big tech they will eliminate any story that goes against leftist view points
The fraud Biden and his 4th Reich are all puppets of China
I hope things are better in Germany

USA is a dying nation as the far left takes over, and you see city after city all collapsing and going into utter ruins .
Racial hate is the highest I have ever seen and Asians and Jews are paying the price .
Our borders are being flooded by invaders from the South to destroy our demographics
Our media is all leftist snakes and along with big tech they will eliminate any story that goes against leftist view points
Indeed the world is going bonkers. Mindless complains of the Gestapo 'mask' police and Quasar moans about a 'Fourth Reich' in America. Two Jews who really should know better whining to a right-wing German.

Guten Tag.

Germany has one of the best electoral systems in the world, the US has a really bad one that leads to massive corruption.

Don't expect anyone to give you the time of day, they'll say "you're German, you don't get a say".

I dread that happening.
With the Grünen, gas prices in Germany will raise every year 50 Cent a Liter

They love windmills.

Indeed the world is going bonkers. Mindless complains of the Gestapo 'mask' police and Quasar moans about a 'Fourth Reich' in America. Two Jews who really should know better whining to a right-wing German.

Stop shifting the narrative. I wasn’t complaining, merely observing.

There’s no radical left/right in Germany, as in other countries.

Guten Tag.

Well, it's better than the CDU/CSU getting 36% of the vote and 77% of the seats. Which is exactly what happened in the last federal election. Luckily you have PR. Stopped it being a reality.
I remember Times in the 1970'th when CDU änd SPD had way over 45% , and both partys making good politics for the people....

CDU was more for economy strengh

SPD had more social issues

Welcome Marc, my 2008 VW is the best and most reliable car I've ever owned, although almost all VW's are made in Mexico now.
Well..... the older VW with 1.9 Liter TDI Diesel engine are even much more Reliable

I do own serveral older VW from the 1990'th and they run and run and run

2 VW Golf III TDI ( 1 HXO)
1 VW sharan 1996 with 1.9 TDi
1 VW Bulli T4 with 102 HP 2.5 LITER TDI (2003)
And 1 VW Passat CC 2012 gasoline engine with 200HP

And guess, the Passat is the beautiful gorgeous car, but not so reliable than the older VW

Nope..... things are not better in Germany.

Last time 2009 i Was in the US, i felt very safe

Gestapo means:

Ge.......... geheime
Sta .........staats
Po ..........Polizei

Well... Arizona and New Mexico are basically about to be annexed back to Mexico.
We are giving up our own oil supply, but helping Russia assure their oil dominance.
We have known for a year that the Wuhan virus came from China, but finally just now our leftist media is admitting they covered it up because Trump said it first.

Guten Tag.

I remember Times in the 1970'th when CDU änd SPD had way over 45% , and both partys making good politics for the people....

Sure, and now the CDU rules because it's had Merkel since 2005.

Times are changing, but it seems Germany is quite stable right now.

Guten Tag.

Sure, and now the CDU rules because it's had Merkel since 2005.

Times are changing, but it seems Germany is quite stable right now.

Of course it does.

Nothing is ever as it seems.:cool-45:

Gestapo means:

Ge.......... geheime
Sta .........staats
Po ..........Polizei
do you also know what StaSi and IM means?

Forum List

Back