Howdy from Germany

Hey, Marc! Things haven't changed that much on the ground. Don't let these sore losers in internet land fool you. Things are getting back to normal here, for the most part. Still getting people vaccinated, but no masks required if you are, unless you're on public transportation.

Come back and see us again.
Well.... In USA, the ÖPNV ( öffentlicher Personennahverkehr ) = public transportation is not good organized and not comfortable.....

I do remember the big Limousine = Greyhound

But in Germany you have to wear mask in every store, and it is annoying

Not to mention the mask Gestapo patrolling the main shopping areas.
And they write Bußgeldbescheide = citations, if they Catch you don't wearing a Maulkorb = Muzzle

well,..... of course I'm new in this forum, but I want to say hello from Germany.....

My name is Marc , I do live in the town auf Wolfsburg, which is also known as the Volkswagenstadt,
Basicly the birthplace of VW.

Last time I went to US of A Was in 2009, and I guess, there is a lot of changing in the way of living and everything else since....

Guten Tag.

Germany has one of the best electoral systems in the world, the US has a really bad one that leads to massive corruption.

Don't expect anyone to give you the time of day, they'll say "you're German, you don't get a say".

Hey, Marc! Things haven't changed that much on the ground. Don't let these sore losers in internet land fool you. Things are getting back to normal here, for the most part. Still getting people vaccinated, but no masks required if you are, unless you're on public transportation.

Well.... In USA, the ÖPNV ( öffentlicher Personennahverkehr ) = public transportation is not good organized and not comfortable.....

How dare people with rights have responsibilities. The US is a country with no responsibilities.

Don't ask what you can do for you country, ask what your country can do for you.

And they write Bußgeldbescheide = citations, if they Catch you don't wearing a Maulkorb = Muzzle

I’ve argued with them. They were very nice about it.

well,..... of course I'm new in this forum, but I want to say hello from Germany.....

My name is Marc , I do live in the town auf Wolfsburg, which is also known as the Volkswagenstadt,

Last time I went to US of A Was in 2009, and I guess, there is a lot of changing in the way of living and everything else since....

Guten Tag.

Germany has one of the best electoral systems in the world, the US has a really bad one that leads to massive corruption.

Don't expect anyone to give you the time of day, they'll say "you're German, you don't get a say".
How about we change that word ‘anyone’ to ‘some’ about other posters giving people the time of day if they don’t live in the US? Yeah, we read the replies when people get upset with for instance, say….a Canadian making remarks about the United States about keeping out if it. I think verbal rejections on USMB happen when a poster only writes negative comments about the US (to the tune of 100 comments daily made in some derogatory fashion) and not once makes a positive comment. This rubs many people the wrong way and I get it. On these forums, various personalities will butt heads and when a poster writes “Oh, by the way, I don’t live in America but I will tell you how horrible you are over there daily without any solutions mentioned ever” doesn’t always go well lol

Criticism coming from outside of the box is always valuable, but when a certain person chooses to only smash and crash by the hour it gets old. In addition to smashing and crashing those types of posters might look into building and improving things (advice I look at for myself for the record). We can all do negative of course; I have to watch my own tendencies of becoming more negative from political discussions.

Maybe USMB should add to its ranking system that if a poster posts 50 negative comments in a row, without counterbalancing with at least 5 positive statements or 5 posts about solutions, they are blackballed for a week? Lol

We are human after all, above and beyond anything else…. really just a half-step above other primates… but darn it if it didn’t just go all negative! I claim it was strictly an observation and nothing more;)

Last edited:

Guten Tag.

Well,.... i ask myself, how " die Grünen " can get 28%

Don't ask what you can do for you country, ask what your country can do for you.
this saying is upside down.

I think Ronald Reagan said this....

Aber es sollte sinngemäß übersetzt heißen:
Frage nicht, was dein Land für dich tun kann, sondern frage dich, was du für dein Land tun kannst

I’ve argued with them. They were very nice about it.
Of course they are very nice.

I even argued with the Grünen and with Communists ( die Linken)
And they were very polite and Friendly, even they are wro g

Guten Tag.

I dread that happening.

Yeah... not much changed... :lol:

www.png

I spent the summer of 1967 near the Fulda Gap with about 200,000 of my closest friends.

Kassel was the big city nearby but had been basically rebuilt after the war because the old part had been bombed out. The girls were cute but the guys were pussies.

Guten Tag.

I dread that happening.
With the Grünen, gas prices in Germany will raise every year 50 Cent a Liter

Forum List

Back