Howdy from Germany

Well... Arizona and New Mexico are basically about to be annexed back to Mexico.

The Canyon state AZ and the Land of Enchantment NM once belong to mexico

We are giving up our own oil supply, but helping Russia assure their oil dominance.

Big oil fields in the USA are in tulsa / OK, were the oil rush in the 1930'th was
We have known for a year that the Wuhan virus came from China, but finally just now our leftist media is admitting they covered it up because Trump said it first.
Trump was one of the best presidents ever, america have had.....

He is and was Just not good with Diplomatie

well,..... of course I'm new in this forum, but I want to say hello from Germany.....

My name is Marc , I do live in the town auf Wolfsburg, which is also known as the Volkswagenstadt,
Basicly the birthplace of VW.

Last time I went to US of A Was in 2009, and I guess, there is a lot of changing in the way of living and everything else since....

Guten Tag.

Germany has one of the best electoral systems in the world, the US has a really bad one that leads to massive corruption.

Don't expect anyone to give you the time of day, they'll say "you're German, you don't get a say".
Well,.... i ask myself, how " die Grünen " can get 28%

Well, it's better than the CDU/CSU getting 36% of the vote and 77% of the seats. Which is exactly what happened in the last federal election. Luckily you have PR. Stopped it being a reality.
I remember Times in the 1970'th when CDU änd SPD had way over 45% , and both partys making good politics for the people....

CDU was more for economy strengh

SPD had more social issues

Sure, and now the CDU rules because it's had Merkel since 2005.

Times are changing, but it seems Germany is quite stable right now.
Yep.... on the surface it seems like stable

Dum people have their cigarettes to smoke, Watching stupid TV Shows such as netflix, and have a full belly, and thats all they need to be happy.

Even Adolf Hitler recognize doing WW2 if people have enough to eat, they will not resist against the goverment, and germany had enough supplies until March 1945 to give everyb8dy full bellies.....

The Hunger and starving people in germany were only after the war 1946 / 1947

German men are pretty big
I am 6 feet tall..... normal and ø
USA is a dying nation as the far left takes over, and you see city after city all collapsing and going into utter ruins .
Violent crime is surging in every US city by insane numbers
Racial hate is the highest I have ever seen and Asians and Jews are paying the price .
The US dollar is being eviscerated with our non stop reckless printing
Our borders are being flooded by invaders from the South to destroy our demographics
Our media is all leftist snakes and along with big tech they will eliminate any story that goes against leftist view points
The fraud Biden and his 4th Reich are all puppets of China
I hope things are better in Germany
Indeed the world is going bonkers. Mindless complains of the Gestapo 'mask' police and Quasar moans about a 'Fourth Reich' in America. Two Jews who really should know better whining to a right-wing German.
Gestapo means:

Ge.......... geheime
Sta .........staats
Po ..........Polizei
do you also know what StaSi and IM means?

Ja..... Stasi was in east germany DDR and means Staatssicherheit

We in west germany had the BND = Bundesnachrichtendienst

And in USA there is the CIA
In Russland the KGB, were Vladimir Putin was the Chef in Dresden doing ddr Times
In Israel there is the Mossad
In England the MI5
Und so weiter

And IM = inoffizieller Mitarbeiter

Welcome to the Forum Marc, or as we would spell your name here in the U.S., Mark.
Danke..... Thanks

Marc is the french spelling
Mark the engĺish / american spelling
Marcus the german sspelling
And Marek the Čzech änd polish spelling

I've always admired the brave German soldiers during WWll especially the SS
America should have allied with Germany against the bolshevik juden Russians.
The world would be a better and more peaceful planet. ... :cool:
The SS = Schutzstaffel were the elite troops with the best and modern weapons, but also the soldiers with the most dangerous missions

The american " Rocket man" Wernher von braun was in the SS and Immigrated 1945 to USA and launched on july 20, 1969 the Saturn 5 to the moon

I have seen this life in TV via Satellit

There are several towns in Texas that were founded by German immigrants in the mid 1840's
I used to drive to Muenster. TX for the authentic German food.
The older people there still speak German at home and with each other, and speak English when dealing with the public. .... :cool:

The SS were demonic savages who killed children, women and the elderly !!
Everyone captured by the USA - should have been executed

The SS were demonic savages who killed children, women and the elderly !!
Everyone captured by the USA - should have been executed
Obviously, you've never read a history book about the brutal commie Soviet soldiers, who raped every woman they saw and then killed them, along with everybody else. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Marc, would you be willing to speak for the entire Deutche nation in this forum?

(a) why have "you" allowed the Greens to force the abandonment of nuclear power? This was one of the least logical national decisions in recent years, and the fact that Germany did it is astounding, at least to me.

(b) why have "you" decided to depend on Russia for natural gas, thus bringing yourselves under Putin's figurative thumb for at least a generation? The U.S. could have sold you Liquified Natural Gas, at a much more advantageous price. Our natural gas resources are almost unlimited.

(c) as an ordinary German, how are you doing with the Corona Virus? Things are almost back to normal in the U.S., and German citizens are much more willing to conform to government mandates. It seems like Germany should have brought this under control sooner than almost anyone.

well,..... of course I'm new in this forum, but I want to say hello from Germany.....

My name is Marc , I do live in the town auf Wolfsburg, which is also known as the Volkswagenstadt,
Basicly the birthplace of VW.

Last time I went to US of A Was in 2009, and I guess, there is a lot of changing in the way of living and everything else since....

Guten Tag.

Germany has one of the best electoral systems in the world, the US has a really bad one that leads to massive corruption.

Don't expect anyone to give you the time of day, they'll say "you're German, you don't get a say".
Well,.... i ask myself, how " die Grünen " can get 28%

Well, it's better than the CDU/CSU getting 36% of the vote and 77% of the seats. Which is exactly what happened in the last federal election. Luckily you have PR. Stopped it being a reality.
I remember Times in the 1970'th when CDU änd SPD had way over 45% , and both partys making good politics for the people....

CDU was more for economy strengh

SPD had more social issues

Sure, and now the CDU rules because it's had Merkel since 2005.

Times are changing, but it seems Germany is quite stable right now.
Yep.... on the surface it seems like stable

Dum people have their cigarettes to smoke, Watching stupid TV Shows such as netflix, and have a full belly, and thats all they need to be happy.

Even Adolf Hitler recognize doing WW2 if people have enough to eat, they will not resist against the goverment, and germany had enough supplies until March 1945 to give everyb8dy full bellies.....

The Hunger and starving people in germany were only after the war 1946 / 1947

Give people what they want, and they will be happy. Give them long term stability and they'll be happy long term.

Most people don't care about politics if it gives them what they want.

So, that's why we have democracy, so people get what they want.

You think the German people are secretly wanting to be massacred?

Hi Marc and welcome. Please don't anything to cause a furor here. Thanks.:cool:

!
There are several towns in Texas that were founded by German immigrants in the mid 1840's
I used to drive to Muenster. TX for the authentic German food.
The older people there still speak German at home and with each other, and speak English when dealing with the public. .... :cool:

I remember towns as Weimar in tx and some other towns, which Name i Forgot, but they were northbound of San Antonio TX

But there are also Čzech settlements in Texas....

But I never met a Person in Texas, who spook fluend German, but they All claimed to be germans, but when I spoke German to them, they rather switched to english

Forum List

Back