Howdy from Germany

1622754628475.png

You guys did kill 6 million Jews !!!
Many have not mentally ever recovered and the world wide Jewish population is 13 million
WELL..... i am born 1964, therefore 19 years after the end of WW2

I have to admit, I don't know, if President Abraham Lincoln was republican or democrat, but the was a attorney born in KY (not Illionois what many people believe)

Anyhow, President lincoln ordered 1862 the worst mass execution in the entire USA history
1776 - 2021
And 38 Indians were find death by hanging

Does this hanging 1862 now makes every member of the political party which pPresident lincoln belongs to responsible for the wrongful hanging of 38 Indians..... basicly the native americans

Oh cool !! I have friends in Leipzig. I'll be cruising the Danube, Main, and Rhine this Summer....3 weeks, starting in Prague. I'll toast you on the ship.

I've been first time in " Leiptsch" thats how they pronounced in sachsen in autumn 1985
To the Leipziger Messe Trade show for 1 week

I liked it..... there was still ddr and communism

When you go to Praha in Česká Republic be aware of the taxi cab drivers, they like to rip off tourist's

(Arbiet mach Frei = Work makes Free), often located close to the factories and research facilities.

Some would claim this is the sort of "caught between a rock and a hard place" that von Braun and many others found themselves in. First it was almost required to be a member of the NSDAP and later also of the SS, since the SS owned you, your work, and your future
Yep...... Arbeit macht frei = work sets you free

Was a slogan way back than, such as KDF wagen

K kraft
D durch
F Freude

Strenght through joy

Anyhow..... wernher von braun was in the SS, and the American government knew it,
And still rolled after WW2 the red carpet for him, and eisenhower shaking hands with him

Oh cool !! I have friends in Leipzig. I'll be cruising the Danube, Main, and Rhine this Summer....3 weeks, starting in Prague. I'll toast you on the ship.

I've been first time in " Leiptsch" thats how they pronounced in sachsen in autumn 1985

When you go to Praha in Česká Republic be aware of the taxi cab drivers, they like to rip off tourist's

(Arbiet mach Frei = Work makes Free), often located close to the factories and research facilities.

Some would claim this is the sort of "caught between a rock and a hard place" that von Braun and many others found themselves in. First it was almost required to be a member of the NSDAP and later also of the SS, since the SS owned you, your work, and your future

K kraft
D durch
F Freude

Strenght through joy

Anyhow..... wernher von braun was in the SS, and the American government knew it,
And still rolled after WW2 the red carpet for him, and eisenhower shaking hands with him

Better than the Russians getting him.

K kraft
D durch
F Freude

Strenght through joy

Better than the Russians getting him.
EXACTLY!

In the closing months of the ETO, the rush was on by not only the USA, but UK and USSR to get the most and first of German R&D, advanced weapons and systems, etc.

When Sputnik went in to orbit, the wag among USA rocket/missile R&D scientists, techs, etc. "Guess the Russian Nazi rocket scientists are better than our Nazi rocket scientists."

Still to this day, some persons and technology remain not fully accounted for. Accomodations were made to avoid being too far behind the other side in what could be "liberated" and put to use.

Very few Jews even survived and most fled Europe to Israel etc
1938 there was a ship with Jewish refugees, wanted to leave Germany, but America USA refused to give them refugee.

2012 the american government apologized for that....
USA isn't the only nation "guilty" on this matter. In English;
During the build-up to World War II, the Motorschiff St. Louis was a German ocean liner which carried more than 900 Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany in 1939 intending to escape anti-Semitic persecution. The refugees tried to disembark in Cuba, US and Canada but were denied permission to land. After Cuba, the captain, Gustav Schröder, went to the United States and Canada, trying to find a nation to take the Jews in, but both nations refused. He finally returned the ship to Europe, where various countries, including the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands and France, accepted some refugees. Many were later caught in Nazi roundups of Jews in the occupied countries of Belgium, France and the Netherlands, and some historians have estimated that approximately a quarter of them were killed in death camps during World War II.[2] These events, also known as the "Voyage of the Damned", have inspired film, opera, and fiction.

Many have not mentally ever recovered and the world wide Jewish population is 13 million

I have to admit, I don't know, if President Abraham Lincoln was republican or democrat, but the was a attorney born in KY (not Illionois what many people believe)

Anyhow, President lincoln ordered 1862 the worst mass execution in the entire USA history
1776 - 2021

Does this hanging 1862 now makes every member of the political party which pPresident lincoln belongs to responsible for the wrongful hanging of 38 Indians..... basicly the native americans
Lincoln was with the newly formed Republican Party and went into history as the POTUS whom freed the (mostly Black ) slaves. As for that hanging of Dakota Native Americans/Indians, so essential details of the full start, from your link;
On August 17, 1862, a young Dakota killed five German settlers. That night a council of Dakota decided to attack settlements throughout the Minnesota River valley to drive the settlers out of the area. 358 settlers were killed.[6] During the war that followed, the Dakota made extensive attacks on hundreds of settlers and German immigrants, which resulted in many settler deaths, and caused many to flee the area. Over the next several months, continued battles of the Dakota against settlers and later, the Minnesota Volunteer Infantry units, ended with the surrender of 400 Dakota.[7] By late December 1862, Minnesota volunteers had taken more than 1600 Sioux captive, including women, children and elderly men in addition to many warriors. After trials by a military court, 38 Dakota men were hanged on December 26, 1862, in Mankato, Minnesota. This was the largest one-day mass execution in American history.

Better than the Russians getting him
Wernher von braun was together with Ferdinand Porsche one of the smartest scientists/ çonstructeurs Germany had

So the Russians would threat him good, but he wouldn't not live in the UdSSR as comfortable as in New Mexico/ Alabama

1776 - 2021

Lincoln was with the newly formed Republican Party and went into history as the POTUS whom freed the (mostly Black ) slaves. As for that hanging of Dakota Native Americans/Indians, so essential details of the full start, from your link;
On August 17, 1862, a young Dakota killed five German settlers. That night a council of Dakota decided to attack settlements throughout the Minnesota River valley to drive the settlers out of the area. 358 settlers were killed.[6] During the war that followed, the Dakota made extensive attacks on hundreds of settlers and German immigrants, which resulted in many settler deaths, and caused many to flee the area. Over the next several months, continued battles of the Dakota against settlers and later, the Minnesota Volunteer Infantry units, ended with the surrender of 400 Dakota.[7] By late December 1862, Minnesota volunteers had taken more than 1600 Sioux captive, including women, children and elderly men in addition to many warriors. After trials by a military court, 38 Dakota men were hanged on December 26, 1862, in Mankato, Minnesota. This was the largest one-day mass execution in American history.
Thanks..... i didnt know the entire story that well, only had the info,
That this hanging was the worst mass execution in us history

K kraft
D durch
F Freude

Strenght through joy

Welcome. I have read about 10 consecutive posts of yours. I have such a splitting headache I can never read another. Happy posting.

I am in Nevada . Not New Mexico
Nevada is very poor but NM is far worse
I figured NV, but there is a las vegas in NM too....

But you didn't get the point or don't know, what I mean with las vegas NM in conjunction with your former statement.

Eventually you don't know much about new Mexico, or otherwise your would know, what i try to mention towards your statement

And NV is not poor, there is a lot of Millionärs living in las vegas

NV even has low taxes / state income tax, thats why a lot of wealthy people live there....

Of course, cost of living ( gas prices änd Groceries) are expensive in nevada
The city had a ton of poverty , crime , drugs and bums

Forum List

Back