🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How's about THIS choice for Justice by Obama....

No fucking dirty injun maize ni**er is representative of the real American experience. She would bring a bunch of weird shit and baggage to the job.

We cannot move forward as a nation if a bunch of assholes are looking to hold us back to get even for perceived past wrongs.

no one should be nominated based on race or gender

doing so is childish and blatantly ignorant.

Aw, shit yet ANOTHER right winger who can't read what else has been stated in this thread.......
fucktard, I read your op and responded based on that, your failure to update it is on you.

now run along, you have nothing to add to your own op

fucktard, I read your op and responded based on that, your failure to update it is on you.

Here, below, is my O/P again.......Where in your sick mind did I state that THIS judge should be chosen based on race and gender?

WASHINGTON -- The Senate quietly made history when it confirmed Diane Humetewa as a federal judge -- the first Native American woman to ever hold such a post.
Humetewa was confirmed 96-0 to serve on the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona. She is a former U.S. attorney in Arizona and a member of the Hopi tribe. She is now the only Native American serving on the federal bench and just the third Native American in history to do so.
Her confirmation elicited a rare moment of bipartisan celebration on Twitter from the White House and Republican senators:

the trolls overrunning this board adds nothing but hate to it. a real shame they are allowed to continue to harass people

Roberts found that Obama can set up a "federal exchange" controlling your healthcare exchange where exactly in the Constitution?

And Kennedy found where exactly that government can confiscate your land for the benefit of government where exactly?

Write to them and find out....(and check back with us)

ha ha?

Here, below, is my O/P again.......Where in your sick mind did I state that THIS judge should be chosen based on race and gender?

WASHINGTON -- The Senate quietly made history when it confirmed Diane Humetewa as a federal judge -- the first Native American woman to ever hold such a post.
Humetewa was confirmed 96-0 to serve on the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona. She is a former U.S. attorney in Arizona and a member of the Hopi tribe. She is now the only Native American serving on the federal bench and just the third Native American in history to do so.
Her confirmation elicited a rare moment of bipartisan celebration on Twitter from the White House and Republican senators:
you're a leftist, you made her race important in your op

you elected obama based on the color of his skin
you support sotomoyor based on the color of her skin

It's not a long shot that you will do so again

Forum List

Back