🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How's about THIS choice for Justice by Obama....

I said nothing one way or the other about her. She may have a brilliant legal mind, or not.

BUT YOU only care about her gender and her race.

Yes, that DOES make you a fucking idiot.

True, gender and race are ALWAYS important factors when choosing someone to represent ALL members of a diverse population......Go and find some definition of what a representative democracy is all about.

Its rather "fun" smacking right wing imbeciles around......For the sake of our country, I just hope they're all sterile.

Last edited:
Nope. we the majority of the people who disapproves of the lame ass duck in office and while we have a Presidential election coming up soon: say NO to anyone he choses. so sorry
He should just go play golf.

I have an announcement <drum roll> As the oracle at usmb-----I hereby state that our present commander in chief----is "somewhat" a lame duck-----and nice guy
that he is-----intelligent, and superbly articulate-------he is in over his head. ---poor kid.
Kindly, be patient.

I said nothing one way or the other about her. She may have a brilliant legal mind, or not.

True, gender and race are ALWAYS important factors when choosing someone to represent ALL members of a diverse population......Go and find some definition of what a representative democracy is all about.

....and, I may add, I'm an older, WHITE, MALE.....Go figure !!!! LOL

Obama is going to play his nasty games, you can't count on that. he's looking for a person of skin color that isn't white and probably someone with a vagina, so he can USE HER for his dirty style of politics. Party over Country is their motto
Nope. we the majority of the people who disapproves of the lame ass duck in office and while we have a Presidential election coming up soon: say NO to anyone he choses. so sorry

The majority elected Obama, not once, but twice.

and then he lost the House and Senate.

Low voter turnout.
Irrelevant.

The SC does not "represent" anyone, it weighs laws against the Constitution.

If THAT is true, then there should be NO problem judging someone that Obama nominates just on his/her merits...So, why are republican senators so pissed off about Obama making a nomination?

The majority elected Obama, not once, but twice.
Staphanie keeps forgetting that. She thinks the "majority of the people" are the 20 some odd people who showed up in Washington for American Spring. :lmao:

Diane Humetewa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An enrolled member of the Hopi tribe, Humetewa received her law degree in 1993 from the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University.[6]

Beginning in 1996, she served as the Tribal Liaison in the office of the United States Attorney for Arizona. From 2001 to 2007, she served there as Senior Litigation Counsel.[6] In January 2007 Humetewa was recommended as a United States attorney by both of Arizona's senators, John McCain and Jon Kyl, nominated by President George W. Bush in November, and was confirmed by the U.S. Senate and sworn in as the U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona on December 17, 2007. The investiture for Humetewa was held on February 6, 2008 at the Sandra Day O'Connor Courthouse in Phoenix.[7] She is the first Native American woman to serve as a U.S. Attorney.[8][9]

If THAT is true, then there should be NO problem judging someone that Obama nominates just on his/her merits...So, why are republican senators so pissed off about Obama making a nomination?
Pure politics. I agree, let him nominate, than do their job. If the candidate is an obvious political hack, reject them soundly. They're playing by Obama's rules and should never have vowed to just block. They should have made it clear they would thoroughly vet any candidate and use their constitutional authority as they are supposed to.

WASHINGTON -- The Senate quietly made history when it confirmed Diane Humetewa as a federal judge -- the first Native American woman to ever hold such a post.
Humetewa was confirmed 96-0 to serve on the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona. She is a former U.S. attorney in Arizona and a member of the Hopi tribe. She is now the only Native American serving on the federal bench and just the third Native American in history to do so.
Her confirmation elicited a rare moment of bipartisan celebration on Twitter from the White House and Republican senators:

So seriously, you think the first qualification for a justice is their ... race? really?

They're playing by Obama's rules and should never have vowed to just block.

True, but following the Kevin McCarthy's moment of "candor"...those republican senators and presidential candidates showed their crooked mindset.

Forum List

Back