HR1 Is the Democrat Party’s Coup de Grâce in Their Complete Takeover of the United States

Ponder the essence of this Leftist campaign to turn reality upside down:

Leftists seek in HR1 to make permanent the electoral abomination that was November 2020...and they shriek endlessly that attempts to restore election integrity are a "threat to democracy."

Then take it up with the ones who wrote it. We know your side wants permanent mail in votes. No id. And import voters from South of the border.

We don't trust your side and have no reason to. Your side would do blow jobs for a vote.

You leave out the fact that EVERONE had to prove who their were just to register to vote. I am in Colorado and we already have most of what is in the bill. And it works. In the last 2 elections, the only ones that tried to beat it here were both republicans. But reality is that the OP lied out his ass and you supported that lie.

You leave out the fact that EVERONE had to prove who their were just to register to vote. I am in Colorado and we already have most of what is in the bill. And it works. In the last 2 elections, the only ones that tried to beat it here were both republicans. But reality is that the OP lied out his ass and you supported that lie.
Mail in voting is BS and shouldn't be allowed without proper vetting and ID. It is the perfect scenario to cheat your ass off.

I've been voting my whole life and have to show an id to vote. That is how it needs to be done. Covid was an excuse to HARVEST VOTES.

You must get your news from fake news sites like CNN and CBS. If you want the real news, you need to go to sites like OAN, Newsmax, and TGWP.

Text - H.R.1 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): For the People Act of 2021

You already went to OAN, Newmax, Pawxsnews and TGWP and they lied to you and you accepted it as truth. You want to see the real thing, go to my cite. But I know you won't because you accept what your lying handlers say over the truth even when the truth is laid out for you to see it.

Mail in voting is BS and shouldn't be allowed without proper vetting and ID. It is the perfect scenario to cheat your ass off.

I've been voting my whole life and have to show an id to vote. That is how it needs to be done. Covid was an excuse to HARVEST VOTES.

And I have to show one just to register to receive that mailin ballot. It's easier to do voter fraud in person than with mail in ballots.

Text - H.R.1 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): For the People Act of 2021

You already went to OAN, Newmax, Pawxsnews and TGWP and they lied to you and you accepted it as truth. You want to see the real thing, go to my cite. But I know you won't because you accept what your lying handlers say over the truth even when the truth is laid out for you to see it.
We DO NOT NEED the Federal Gov't to tell us how to vote in Alabama. It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. That is how it has always been and NEEDS TO REMAIN. We don't allow BS here. The lst election was a joke.

Feds have too much power already. This is a formula to fucking cheat. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Please cite the section of HR1 which requires 16 year olds to register to vote.

Please cite the section of HR1 which bans Voter ID.
Go to post 1 and complain to the ones who wrote the article.

Go to post 1 and complain to the ones who wrote the article.
You parroted the claims. You obviously didn't engage a single cell of your alleged brain in critical thinking. You clearly bleev that bullshit or you would not have posted it.

So back up your bullshit or be exposed as just another parroting rube.

You parroted the claims. You obviously didn't engage a single cell of your alleged brain in critical thinking. You clearly bleev that bullshit or you would not have posted it.

So back up your lies.
Why the fuck is the FED trying to pass a law to dictate to the States how to conduct their voting affairs. It HAS ALWAYS BEEN a State by State issue

You fuckers are trying to give the FEDS the power which is clearly States business. Butt out.

We DO NOT NEED the Federal Gov't to tell us how to vote in Alabama. It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. That is how it has always been and NEEDS TO REMAIN. We don't allow BS here. The lst election was a joke.

Feds have too much power already. This is a formula to fucking cheat. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

So back up your bullshit or be exposed as just another parroting rube.

I already put him on ignore. Please don't feed the idjits.

What HR1 ACTUALLY does is protect voters from "excessively onerous voter identification requirements". It does not ban Voter ID.

Why the fuck is the FED trying to pass a law to dictate to the States how to conduct their voting affairs. It HAS ALWAYS BEEN a State by State issue

You fuckers are trying to give the FEDS the power which is clearly States business. Butt out.
In other words, you can't back up your manufactured bullshit.

Just as I thought.

Why the fuck is the FED trying to pass a law to dictate to the States how to conduct their voting affairs.
For the same reason the federal government passed the Voting Rights Act of 1965 which banned "literacy tests" and other schemes by racists in the Deep South to keep blacks from voting.

Duh!

You know, that's one of the civil legislation acts which modern day pseudocons brag about, claiming Republicans were responsible for it.

For the same reason the federal government passed the Voting Rights Act of 1965 which banned "literacy tests" and other schemes by racists in the Deep South to keep blacks from voting.

Duh!

You know, that's one of the civil legislation acts which modern day pseudocons brag about, claiming Republicans were responsible for it.
That is not what you are attempting to do here. You know it and we know it.

That is not what you are attempting to do here. You know it and we know it.
You know nothing. You have not read the bill, and you parroted lies.

That's what credulous tards like you do. You never actually try to find the TRUTH. You listen to your lying propagandists and drink their piss by the bucketful.

And you STILL won't read the bill because it is longer than a tweet. You have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker and that is what your masters depend on.

Forum List

Back