🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HRC Condemns Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant’s Statement of Support for LGBT Adoption Ban

Gay marriage and adoption aren't the same thing. Why try to twist it to be the same? It should be up to the state unless you can point out Constitutional adoption rights.
One of the perks of legal marriage is adoption qualification. That is the main reason legal marriage for homos should not be allowed. Children need both a mother and a father, not one or two of either. That is based on recent empirical data. Homofascists and lefties need to progress on that issue.
"Recent empirical data." that you cannot produce.
Only every predominantly black jurisdiction in the country. And it transcends socioeconomics.
Still not able to produce that data? Have you looked where you get most of what you post? Up your ass?
I already told you to consider every predominantly black jurisdiction in the country. There you'll see the increase of depletion of family structure to a point off majority and social demise in every one. This transcends socioeconomics.
You are now trolling. And disparagement is an admission of lost debate.

The point, dumb fuck, is that it is not true that a child is better off with a straight parent of parents just because they are fucking straight. Gay people and straight people can make lousy parents. They can also make great parents. Which there are has nothing to do with the sexual orientation.
No one said that, smegma breath. The point is they have the best chance of a balanced upbringing with opposite genders, like nature intended. Of course the couple need to be balanced first. Trying to obfuscate it with cherry picking good/bad examples is fodder for the retard with an agenda.
300,000 children brought into the world in this country have been abandoned by their opposite gender parents. You can offer nothing but unsupported generalities to justify your support for a blanket ban on gay people adopting. Saying that they would be better off with opposite gender parents is moronic because there are opposite gender parents who are horrendous to their children. A stable, married, loving gay couple is better for a child than a straight couple that is none of these things.

Gay marriage and adoption aren't the same thing. Why try to twist it to be the same? It should be up to the state unless you can point out Constitutional adoption rights.
One of the perks of legal marriage is adoption qualification. That is the main reason legal marriage for homos should not be allowed. Children need both a mother and a father, not one or two of either. That is based on recent empirical data. Homofascists and lefties need to progress on that issue.
Only every predominantly black jurisdiction in the country. And it transcends socioeconomics.
Still not able to produce that data? Have you looked where you get most of what you post? Up your ass?
I already told you to consider every predominantly black jurisdiction in the country. There you'll see the increase of depletion of family structure to a point off majority and social demise in every one. This transcends socioeconomics.
Not disparagement; simply pointing out that you can provide no data that demonstrates that having a gay couple raise a child is damaging to that child. You make stupid generalizations, claim to have data to support it and then can't.

The point, dumb fuck, is that it is not true that a child is better off with a straight parent of parents just because they are fucking straight. Gay people and straight people can make lousy parents. They can also make great parents. Which there are has nothing to do with the sexual orientation.
No one said that, smegma breath. The point is they have the best chance of a balanced upbringing with opposite genders, like nature intended. Of course the couple need to be balanced first. Trying to obfuscate it with cherry picking good/bad examples is fodder for the retard with an agenda.
300,000 children brought into the world in this country have been abandoned by their opposite gender parents. You can offer nothing but unsupported generalities to justify your support for a blanket ban on gay people adopting. Saying that they would be better off with opposite gender parents is moronic because there are opposite gender parents who are horrendous to their children. A stable, married, loving gay couple is better for a child than a straight couple that is none of these things.
Exactly my point. You need to compare a good homosexual couple with a bad heterosexual couple. That speaks to people with active minds. And all kids got here by heterosexual couples because of the mysterious thing normal people call gender. Gender matters in the real world.

Not disparagement; simply pointing out that you can provide no data that demonstrates that having a gay couple raise a child is damaging to that child. You make stupid generalizations, claim to have data to support it and then can't.
I errantly counted on you being able to do the math. Mom and dad is not possible if you have mom and mom or dad and dad.

Exactly my point. You need to compare a good homosexual couple with a bad heterosexual couple. That speaks to people with active minds. And all kids got here by heterosexual couples because of the mysterious thing normal people call gender. Gender matters in the real world.
I did not compare any homosexual couple. I pointed out that your claim that any straight couple is automatically better parents is idiotic. Deciding whether a couple can raise a child based solely on their orientation is absurd. There are hundreds of thousands of kids abandoned by straight parents. Condemning these kids to live without the love of two parents simply to prevent a gay couple from adopting is wrong.

I did not compare any homosexual couple. I pointed out that your claim that any straight couple is automatically better parents is idiotic. Deciding whether a couple can raise a child based solely on their orientation is absurd. There are hundreds of thousands of kids abandoned by straight parents. Condemning these kids to live without the love of two parents simply to prevent a gay couple from adopting is wrong.
I didn't say that, retardo. I even said I didn't say that and stated what I did say. You are on drugs!

I errantly counted on you being able to do the math. Mom and dad is not possible if you have mom and mom or dad and dad.
Mom and dad is not possible if one, or the other, or both are damaging to the kids. If mom and Mom or dad and dad are loving parents, the kids are better off with them than with the lousy straight parents or with no parents.

I didn't say that, retardo. I even said I didn't say that and stated what I did say. You are on drugs!

Sure you did.

I found this story out of backwards Mississippi particularly disturbing in light of the enormous gains made by LGBT people in recent years and culminating in the SCOTUS ruling in Obergefell that bans on same sex marriage are unconstitutional. This stance on adoption not only goes against the tide of the evolving standards of human decency by perpetuating discrimination, but also harms children who are in need of a loving home as well as those who are currently in the care of gay people and who could benefit by a second parent adoption by the legal parent’s partner.

This policy is especially irrational and hateful in view of the fact that Mississippi is the only state in the country with such a ban in place. Moreover, many states have been allowing adoption by gay people long before marriage was even on the radar. In my state of New Jersey, joint adoption by same sex couples has been allowed since 1997, the first state to officially do so. It was not much of an issue then and it certainly is not one now. How is it possible that two states in the United States are existing is such a disparate moral, logical and legal reality?

Gov. Bryant’s support of a state law that enshrines discrimination is shameful, especially coming at a time when it is imperative that we find permanent families and safe, loving homes for every child - including many in Mississippi currently in foster care,” said Rob Hill, HRC Mississippi State Director. “We call on Attorney General Jim Hood to come down on the right side of history -- don’t defend the ban, allow it to become another discarded artifact of discrimination.”
HRC Condemns Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant s Statement of Support for LGBT Adoption Ban Human Rights Campaign

The case presents challenges to the ban from the perspective of a parent who is unable to receive legal recognition of her parental status because her spouse is the child’s legal parent and also a woman; it also challenges the prohibition of a same-sex couple to adopt a child through the foster care system. Despite the discriminatory ban, which has been in place since 2000, Mississippi has the highest number of LGBT people raising children.

“With one-third of Mississippi’s 3,484 same-sex couples already raising children and 100 Mississippi youth in foster care waiting for loving adoptive homes, shame on the governor for trying to keep Mississippi tethered to a discriminatory past.” Hill said.
HRC Condemns Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant s Statement of Support for LGBT Adoption Ban Human Rights Campaign

August 12, 2015 by HRC staff

If fags want to raise kids, let them make their own. Queers are not entitled to other people's children. Parents giving up their children have a right to decide who it goes to. Unless the parents consent to letting queers adopt their child, queers don't have any rights to them.
Right. Straight parents like these:

View attachment 50732

This mother and her Boyfriend murdered this angel:
View attachment 50733

Dad was in prison. Gay couples adopt because some straight couples are not cut out to be parents.
LOL. This guy needs to use the worst examples to make gay adoption look better. No gays ever hurt kids on your planet?

Wrong again. A child is better off with straight parents who are their real parents as opposed to homo parents, if everything else is equal.

Homo parenting is highly suspect, and all the *studies* thrown out there by the militant homo lobby are garbage.

Meanwhile, homo parents and their kids get executed by your friends in Isis. Because a homo child is presumed to be a homo's lover, and thus as a homo gets death. But you guys should keep carping on how bad you have it here, while making it easier and easier for muslims to set up house.

And here's another study:

"Published by the Princeton, N.J.-based Witherspoon Institute, the studies in the “No Differences?” book indicate some significant statistical differences between children raised by same-sex couples and children raised by married parents.
"The children raised in same-sex households resemble those raised by never-married single women, facing “relatively troubled outcomes” like higher rates of drug abuse, unemployment and dropping out of school.
"Mr. Londregan said that the “relative instability” of same-sex couples compared to married heterosexual parents could be the primary factor in the different outcomes for children."

Paraphrase for idiots: Homos are unstable and therefore shitty parents, whether they're married or not.

Are kids just as well off with same-sex parents? Maybe not, studies say

First of all Londrgan is associated with the Witherspoon Institute which clearly has a bias . The Witherspoon Institute was founded in 2003 by, among others, Princeton University professor and noted conservativeRobert P. George,[3][4][2] Luis Tellez, and others involved with the James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions.[2][5] The Witherspoon Institute opposes abortion and same-sex marriage[7] Witherspoon Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Londregan acknowledged, research into children’s outcomes faces obstacles in that that there are “relatively few” households led by same-sex couples that are raising children. A researcher therefore must survey “a huge number of people” to find enough households to make inferences.

More significantly ,the survey compares children raised by same-sex couples and children raised by married parents. At the same time he talks about family stability and seems to ignore the issue of marriage as a stabilizing factor for a couple.

Londregan who teaches politics and international affairs –not child psychology- did not actually conduct a study of his own, but rather wrote a book consisting of a survey of studies which he critiqued. There is no indication when or these studies took place –you would have to obtain the book for that-and they may well have been at a time and place that marriage was not available to gay people. He cites one study that purportedly shows that female “partners” are twice as likely to break up as a married heterosexual couple. But again, does not indicate if the same sex couple was married or if they even could have been married.

In the very article that you link to there is this caption “Most of the children of gays and lesbians who have filed court briefs in gay marriage cases say their parents' inability to marry has deprived them of legal protections and hampered them from living their otherwise-typical lives. NOT because they are of the same sex.

He also cites the work of Mark Regnerus. This guy is a charlatan and a fraud who was discredited and kicked out of court in Michigan and who was disavowed by his own university. More on him later. It was the Witherspoon Institute that funded Regnerus’ bogus work. Witherspoon Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lastly, he did not conclude that same sex parenting was inferior, he said that the differences between children of same-sex couples and those raised by a mother and a father are “still an open question” depending on the sample size and other conditions a study controls for.

Now getting back to relationship and family stability in same sex relationships……

There is a lot of conflicting and biased information out there on the longevity of gay relationships. If those relationships are in fact shorter or less stable, it does not mean that it is a direct result of being gay, or the nature of being gay. I think that one needs to look at specific time frames and places and determine the extent of social acceptance and support as one possible intervening variables

All minorities face pressures and stresses on their relationships that other do not. It could also be that couples who are motivated to adopt are more stable and committed than others. And don't forget, when it comes to adoption, there is extensive screening to assess the relationship. Therefore, if at some point in time or in some place gays fair less well in terms of longevity, that is not a good reason to deny adoption to gays because 1) many do stay together and 2) straight couples do not have a great track record either. Maybe as a society, we should find ways to support loving relationships instead of condemning, marginalizing and undermining them. Maybe then we would have more stable and nurturing intact homes for the kids that everybody claims to care about. However, as I've said before, it's often apparent to me that the children are just being used as pawns to advance the anti-gay agenda. Having said that, I will share this with you:.

LGBT Stats New Data from Marriage Licenses for Same-Sex Couples -

A series of analyses based on data gathered from state administrative agencies in early 2014 show patterns of relationship recognition for same-sex couples across the U.S. –

The second analysis found that, on average, 1.1% of same-sex couples dissolve their legal relationships each year. This rate is lower than the annual divorce rate for married different-sex couples (2%). Click here for “Patterns of Relationship Recognition for Same-Sex Couples: Divorce and Terminations

The third analysis suggests that the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in the Windsor case in 2013 likely contributed to a significant increase in the number of same-sex couples marrying—even in the states that had marriage equality long before the decision. The administrative data show that the number of same-sex couples who married nearly doubled in marriage equality states from 2012 to 2013 http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/windsor-graphic.jpg

Much has changed in the last decade and much of the data on same sex relationships goes back at least that far. The only way to actually establish that the fundamental nature of gay relationships results in their doing less well in certain area of life like marriage, is to do an empirical controlled study. That would entail controlling for a myriad of intervening variables including but not limited to the level of support and approval by family and the community, the availability of legal marriage, and the presence or absence of discriminatory laws which marginalize people and undermine relationships.

Finally, I ask you, even if it can be shown that gay relationships are more fragile than others, what are we going to use as a benchmark for success At what percentage of failed marriages, we will not approve of or support those relationships. Will we apply those same standards to other groups, such as the poor or undereducated who may have a higher rate of failed relationships?

And let’s not forget that this is about the children. As I previously documented, there are perhaps two million children currently in the care of gay people. Do we write them off as collateral damage by not affording rights to their parents-rights that can only have the effect of helping them do a better job at parenting, and give them a better chance of stability in their relationships?

Normalizing depravity and putting children into the hands of sociopaths and freaks does not give children a "better chance of stability in their relationships".
Better the kids are left with upstanding citizens like these two:
View attachment 50734

http://www.newsweek.com/michael-mcc...-killer-said-have-called-toddler-demon-374950

Yeah that guy is a homosexual. Thanks for proving the point.

I found this story out of backwards Mississippi particularly disturbing in light of the enormous gains made by LGBT people in recent years and culminating in the SCOTUS ruling in Obergefell that bans on same sex marriage are unconstitutional. This stance on adoption not only goes against the tide of the evolving standards of human decency by perpetuating discrimination, but also harms children who are in need of a loving home as well as those who are currently in the care of gay people and who could benefit by a second parent adoption by the legal parent’s partner.

This policy is especially irrational and hateful in view of the fact that Mississippi is the only state in the country with such a ban in place. Moreover, many states have been allowing adoption by gay people long before marriage was even on the radar. In my state of New Jersey, joint adoption by same sex couples has been allowed since 1997, the first state to officially do so. It was not much of an issue then and it certainly is not one now. How is it possible that two states in the United States are existing is such a disparate moral, logical and legal reality?

If fags want to raise kids, let them make their own. Queers are not entitled to other people's children. Parents giving up their children have a right to decide who it goes to. Unless the parents consent to letting queers adopt their child, queers don't have any rights to them.

View attachment 50732

View attachment 50733

Dad was in prison. Gay couples adopt because some straight couples are not cut out to be parents.
LOL. This guy needs to use the worst examples to make gay adoption look better. No gays ever hurt kids on your planet?

Wrong again. A child is better off with straight parents who are their real parents as opposed to homo parents, if everything else is equal.

Homo parenting is highly suspect, and all the *studies* thrown out there by the militant homo lobby are garbage.

How did you ever become so twisted? Got any more of those bogus -so called studies that you want to toss out there so that I can discredit?

"Published by the Princeton, N.J.-based Witherspoon Institute, the studies in the “No Differences?” book indicate some significant statistical differences between children raised by same-sex couples and children raised by married parents.
"The children raised in same-sex households resemble those raised by never-married single women, facing “relatively troubled outcomes” like higher rates of drug abuse, unemployment and dropping out of school.
"Mr. Londregan said that the “relative instability” of same-sex couples compared to married heterosexual parents could be the primary factor in the different outcomes for children."

Paraphrase for idiots: Homos are unstable and therefore shitty parents, whether they're married or not.

First of all Londrgan is associated with the Witherspoon Institute which clearly has a bias . The Witherspoon Institute was founded in 2003 by, among others, Princeton University professor and noted conservativeRobert P. George,[3][4][2] Luis Tellez, and others involved with the James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions.[2][5] The Witherspoon Institute opposes abortion and same-sex marriage[7] Witherspoon Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Londregan acknowledged, research into children’s outcomes faces obstacles in that that there are “relatively few” households led by same-sex couples that are raising children. A researcher therefore must survey “a huge number of people” to find enough households to make inferences.

More significantly ,the survey compares children raised by same-sex couples and children raised by married parents. At the same time he talks about family stability and seems to ignore the issue of marriage as a stabilizing factor for a couple.

Londregan who teaches politics and international affairs –not child psychology- did not actually conduct a study of his own, but rather wrote a book consisting of a survey of studies which he critiqued. There is no indication when or these studies took place –you would have to obtain the book for that-and they may well have been at a time and place that marriage was not available to gay people. He cites one study that purportedly shows that female “partners” are twice as likely to break up as a married heterosexual couple. But again, does not indicate if the same sex couple was married or if they even could have been married.

In the very article that you link to there is this caption “Most of the children of gays and lesbians who have filed court briefs in gay marriage cases say their parents' inability to marry has deprived them of legal protections and hampered them from living their otherwise-typical lives. NOT because they are of the same sex.

He also cites the work of Mark Regnerus. This guy is a charlatan and a fraud who was discredited and kicked out of court in Michigan and who was disavowed by his own university. More on him later. It was the Witherspoon Institute that funded Regnerus’ bogus work. Witherspoon Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lastly, he did not conclude that same sex parenting was inferior, he said that the differences between children of same-sex couples and those raised by a mother and a father are “still an open question” depending on the sample size and other conditions a study controls for.

Now getting back to relationship and family stability in same sex relationships……

There is a lot of conflicting and biased information out there on the longevity of gay relationships. If those relationships are in fact shorter or less stable, it does not mean that it is a direct result of being gay, or the nature of being gay. I think that one needs to look at specific time frames and places and determine the extent of social acceptance and support as one possible intervening variables

All minorities face pressures and stresses on their relationships that other do not. It could also be that couples who are motivated to adopt are more stable and committed than others. And don't forget, when it comes to adoption, there is extensive screening to assess the relationship. Therefore, if at some point in time or in some place gays fair less well in terms of longevity, that is not a good reason to deny adoption to gays because 1) many do stay together and 2) straight couples do not have a great track record either. Maybe as a society, we should find ways to support loving relationships instead of condemning, marginalizing and undermining them. Maybe then we would have more stable and nurturing intact homes for the kids that everybody claims to care about. However, as I've said before, it's often apparent to me that the children are just being used as pawns to advance the anti-gay agenda. Having said that, I will share this with you:.

A series of analyses based on data gathered from state administrative agencies in early 2014 show patterns of relationship recognition for same-sex couples across the U.S. –

The second analysis found that, on average, 1.1% of same-sex couples dissolve their legal relationships each year. This rate is lower than the annual divorce rate for married different-sex couples (2%). Click here for “Patterns of Relationship Recognition for Same-Sex Couples: Divorce and Terminations

The third analysis suggests that the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in the Windsor case in 2013 likely contributed to a significant increase in the number of same-sex couples marrying—even in the states that had marriage equality long before the decision. The administrative data show that the number of same-sex couples who married nearly doubled in marriage equality states from 2012 to 2013 http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/windsor-graphic.jpg

Much has changed in the last decade and much of the data on same sex relationships goes back at least that far. The only way to actually establish that the fundamental nature of gay relationships results in their doing less well in certain area of life like marriage, is to do an empirical controlled study. That would entail controlling for a myriad of intervening variables including but not limited to the level of support and approval by family and the community, the availability of legal marriage, and the presence or absence of discriminatory laws which marginalize people and undermine relationships.

Finally, I ask you, even if it can be shown that gay relationships are more fragile than others, what are we going to use as a benchmark for success At what percentage of failed marriages, we will not approve of or support those relationships. Will we apply those same standards to other groups, such as the poor or undereducated who may have a higher rate of failed relationships?

And let’s not forget that this is about the children. As I previously documented, there are perhaps two million children currently in the care of gay people. Do we write them off as collateral damage by not affording rights to their parents-rights that can only have the effect of helping them do a better job at parenting, and give them a better chance of stability in their relationships?

Normalizing depravity and putting children into the hands of sociopaths and freaks does not give children a "better chance of stability in their relationships".
View attachment 50734

http://www.newsweek.com/michael-mcc...-killer-said-have-called-toddler-demon-374950

Here is another example of fine heterosexual parents:
Police arrest naked-jogging Alabama couple after finding sunburned, bug-bitten baby alone on beach

Police arrest naked-jogging Alabama couple after finding sunburned, bug-bitten baby alone on beach

naked-joggers-800x430.png

View attachment 50732

View attachment 50733

How did you ever become so twisted? Got any more of those bogus -so called studies that you want to toss out there so that I can discredit?

Sorry, you're the one that spews bogus homo studies. I just posted two..that you said didn't exist, and which confirm that two parent homo families are not equal to two parent hetero families. Liar liar pants on fire.

View attachment 50734

Here is another example of fine heterosexual parents:

naked-joggers-800x430.png
Yeah, like drug use isn't pervasive amongst homos, lol.

View attachment 50732

View attachment 50733

Sorry, you're the one that spews bogus homo studies. I just posted two..that you said didn't exist, and which confirm that two parent homo families are not equal to two parent hetero families. Liar liar pants on fire.

You posted them and I destroyed them. They are horseshit!

You didn't destroy them. You did what all progressives do. You proclaimed that your *studies* were not flawed, and all studies that report anything to the contrary of what your *studies* state are.

Big whoop. Nobody listens to progressive windbags on this shit. Everybody knows you're illiterate propagandists, and nothing more.

You didn't destroy them. You did what all progressives do. You proclaimed that your *studies* were not flawed, and all studies that report anything to the contrary of what your *studies* state are.

Big whoop. Nobody listens to progressive windbags on this shit. Everybody knows you're illiterate propagandists, and nothing more.

I didn't "proclaim" anything. I presented the evidence which you ran from

I didn't "proclaim" anything. I presented the evidence which you ran from

No, you didn't. You presented propaganda and pretended it constitutes PROOF of the silly things you say.

You should look up the difference between "evidence" and "proof".

Forum List

Back