HS Students jailed for pants hanging off their behinds

I wish to God there was a law that would make these nasty funky black motherfuckers, all of em jailed for this trend....25 fuckin years of this shit and counting....its the only fashion trend that seems like its never gonna go away and there's nothing you can do about. I'm so sick of seeing nigga's and their funky ass underwear....another fucked up legacy of the sorry ass hip hop generation.....a era that has brought nothing to the black community but fucked up dreams, gang wars and white women worship!!

I had a bet with myself that Bolivar High School would be in one of the Confederate states.
Tennessee. I read that A LOT of schools/towns are banning this garbage. I bet I can find some up in yankee land. Don't feel bad us Southerners usually have to teach you yankees how things should be done.We do it your way and we get the society we have now.

I had a bet with myself that Bolivar High School would be in one of the Confederate states.
Tennessee. I read that A LOT of schools/towns are banning this garbage. I bet I can find some up in yankee land. Don't feel bad us Southerners usually have to teach you yankees how things should be done.We do it your way and we get the society we have now.
When we did it your way the ******* were hanging from the trees. Oh wait, you liked that part. Never mind...

See, THESE are the situations where a good beating from the Principal used to fix a lot of things; but that's not allowed anymore, is it?

See, THESE are the situations where a good beating from the Principal used to fix a lot of things; but that's not allowed anymore, is it?

no.

and my husband would have pounded anyone who laid a hand on my kid.

and for the record, I don't know how old you are, but when I was in school, teachers weren't allowed to lay a hand on us and most of us turned out pretty well.

no.

and my husband would have pounded anyone who laid a hand on my kid.

and for the record, I don't know how old you are, but when I was in school, teachers weren't allowed to lay a hand on us and most of us turned out pretty well.

Both of my parents were teachers for part of their life. Both believed in corporal punishmrnt. It was not all thst fsr out the door when I started school in September, 1979; and a good nimber of my classmates would have benefitted from it.

you can check by state or town regulations but more and more are passing rules against the low pants. They have different fines and jail time but the point is to end the underwear or crack exposure.

Forum List

Back