https://www.tasnimnews.com › news › 2022/07/05 › stu... 6 days ago — The United States - Mexico land border is now the most dangerous land crossing in

They are open border crazies but they are also big believers in reducing the worlds population... so dead people are a plus to today's progressives.... the more the better....

the world" Will this wake up the Dems???
Over 2 million illegal aliens have crossed the southern border that were not properly vetted in 2021 alone. From my understanding(correct me if I'm wrong) those 2 million plus illegal crossings were okayed by the Biden admin directly. The problem is that the Biden admin has no authority to break standing law, which is a direct violation of the American constituencies U.S. Constitution. Will the Biden admin be charged with a felony for willful violation of the American constituencies U.S. Constitution? What will be the cost to the American taxpayer to remove these 2 million plus illegal aliens in todays cost? In 2016 it cost $10,854 to ship each illegal alien out of country. Would it be better to house these illegal aliens in labor camps to work off their cost to the American taxpayer??? Minimal food & 12/7 work shifts would hopefully pay off their debt in a year or so, @ least for those who survive the ordeal.

Install minefields, issue a warning, and activate the mines.

Forum List

Back