Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

^^^ Because it isn't an act of murder, it wouldn't matter to me. When a baby has been conceived, to me, that baby should be born because it was created for a reason that only the Lord can explain.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Because it isn't an act of murder, it wouldn't matter to me. When a baby has been conceived, to me, that baby should be born because it was created for a reason that only the Lord can explain.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How do you murder something that does not yet have a soul? Go back to your bible. It is not murder in the first trimester. Baby (not fetus) has to be a month old. Birth control and abortions are not forbidden in the bible.

^^^ It is still the beginning of a life that the Lord created and to me, what he creates should not be destroyed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ It is still the beginning of a life that the Lord created and to me, what he creates should not be destroyed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So don't step on ants or eat meat. Vegetables are also life he created, so many be you should not eat those either.
Most miscarriage happen in the first trimester, are those life that was killed somehow?
After birth it is life, it went through the process of growth and development. Till then it is just a work in progress, it has not yet reached completion to be called a human life.

You want to save life? go picket orkin or terminex.

^^^ I'll believe whatever I want to when ever I want to believe it however I want to believe it and if you can't show any respect, don't go expecting any in return then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I'll believe whatever I want to when ever I want to believe it however I want to believe it and if you can't show any respect, don't go expecting any in return then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Respect for misusing the bible or jesus's teachings to spread hate and lies?

You can believe what you want but when you misrepresent in the name of religion, you have a problem. When you try to spread your misguided morality and faith on a public forum, I have a problem with you in my face.

I prefer to care for the girls and women while you are fixated on few cells that does not yet have a soul.

....and you expect respect? For what, that you don't even understand your religion? Because your want to enslave women? Because you want a child to give birth? Because you care more about something that is not yet living beings that you do for humans that are living breathing and with souls?

I respect you to keep your opinions your own and not preach to those with more interest in the victims of rape and their needs than the seed of a rapist that was implanted by violating and abusing the woman/girl. You are stealing the innocence of a child for the sperm of a rapist? That sperm is not innocent, it was implanted against the girls will. How is the result innocent of the crime that created it? That would be like a criminal profiting of a crime he committed. That would being making the rape victim, twice a victim.

But I should respect that?

^^^ I don't believe in doing away with an innocent life because of how or when the baby was conceived. We are not supposed to kill and abortion is a form of killing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I don't believe in doing away with an innocent life because of how or when the baby was conceived. We are not supposed to kill and abortion is a form of killing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Abortion for medical reason, you risk the life of the women over the fetus that would die with her if she does not get the treatment? Two lives instead of one?
An ectopic pregnancy?

You have no respect for the woman that has to make a difficult choice but you believe even a life that will never be born alive or risks the woman's life is more valuable?

You would kill a woman rather than save her life?

You want to force a 10 yr old child to give birth and risk her life instead of letting her have an abortion?

And you want people to respect you???

Every hospital and doctor would put the woman/girls life above that of the unborn fetus. Most husbands would put the life of their wife above an unborn child, they can always adopt and raise children together.

Children should be wanted and brought into the world to loving parents not be forced into the world and warehoused in a failed system.

You believe you care about life?

But you want to be respected?

^^^ Not everyone dies because of a pregnancy and if you think that you are going to change my mind about this whole matter, you are only wasting your own time, especially if you have no intention of changing yours.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if I don't get any respect for being who I am, oh well. I don't change who I am for anyone.

^^^ Not everyone dies because of a pregnancy and if you think that you are going to change my mind about this whole matter, you are only wasting your own time, especially if you have no intention of changing yours.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if I don't get any respect for being who I am, oh well. I don't change who I am for anyone.

You want to save lives, go save the refugees from syria.

A fetus in the first trimester is the concern of the woman making the decision. It is her life.

^^^ I already give what I can to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, thank you very much. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And to me, abortion will always be a form on killing.

Fortunately, the meaning of, 'and her thigh shall rot,' has been interpreted into more modern times linguistics...

Numbers 5:27 New International Version (NIV)

27 If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse.

That's quite a stretch in interpretation. Thigh means womb? Rot means miscarry?
Let me see if I've got this right. You're quoting the Bible... But now you're saying the Bible is wrong?

No I'm saying thigh doesn't mean womb and rot doesn't mean miscarry and only an idiot would think that they do.
The Bible uses the term, "miscarry." Are you saying that's wrong?

Depends on which version you want to read and believe, the fact that man has altered the word doesn't mean a thing. The King James and the English Standard version doesn't not say miscarry. This New International version does not say miscarry.Numbers 5:11-31 - NIV - Then the LORD said to Moses,

Scripture Engagement

Numbers 5:11–31

Numbers 5:11-31

Seems only the NIV interprets rot as miscarry. And some NIV that I've looked at online doesn't interpret it that way.

So now I don't believe its meant to be interpreted as miscarry.
Both the KJV and the NIV were translated by man from the same Hebrew text. A key difference being one was written in England 400 years ago while the other is written in current vernacular.

The Bible clearly indicates "miscarry."

Last edited:
Let me see if I've got this right. You're quoting the Bible... But now you're saying the Bible is wrong?

No I'm saying thigh doesn't mean womb and rot doesn't mean miscarry and only an idiot would think that they do.
The Bible uses the term, "miscarry." Are you saying that's wrong?

Depends on which version you want to read and believe, the fact that man has altered the word doesn't mean a thing. The King James and the English Standard version doesn't not say miscarry. This New International version does not say miscarry.Numbers 5:11-31 - NIV - Then the LORD said to Moses,

Scripture Engagement

Numbers 5:11–31

Seems only the NIV interprets rot as miscarry. And some NIV that I've looked at online doesn't interpret it that way.

So now I don't believe its meant to be interpreted as miscarry.

What does the letter 'V' stand for in KJV? How many times does the actual name 'YHWH' appear instead of the replacement 'God' in either the KJV or English Standard?

V stands for version, same as it does in NIV and ESV.

To answer your question, I don't know and it doesn't matter. The translation or replacement as you call it was done around 700 AD when they were adding a system of vowel points to the Hebrew text.

But back to the scripture that's in question, show me how they translated "rot" as "miscarry" and the word "thigh" as "womb" and show where it has been translated as such in different parts of the bible.
That's the vernacular in old English. Even today, a fag in the U.S. is not a fag in England. A governor in the U.S. is not a governor in England. Etc.....

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You realize that not everyone believes in the same God as you. My God wouldn't be so cruel as to force a female to go thru that. You have no right to force your God into any body else's belief system. THAT is not 'respect'. Nobody is telling you to give up your religious ideology. Nobody is telling you that you must believe another's. Why do you think you can do that?

Last edited:
^^^ What I have done here is no different than what you and your ilk have done. If you are going to share where it is that you stand on anything, be prepared for everyone else's stance to follow as well whether it is just like yours or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and one more thing, if you don't want to see anything more from me concerning this matter, quit responding to me and then I won't have as much of a reason to say anything more at all to anyone about it.

Last edited:
^^^ What I have done here is no different than what you and your ilk have done. If you are going to share where it is that you stand on anything, be prepared for everyone else's stance to follow as well whether it is just like yours or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and one more thing, if you don't want to see anything more from me concerning this matter, quit responding to me and then I won't have as much of a reason to say anything more at all to anyone about it.

Actually, I haven't said that I'd vote in those who would legislate to change any laws to subjugate you. I believe I saw you post that you would...( & do) Thank God that will not come to fruition.

^^^ Well that is where I stand. If you don't agree, that is your own place on the matter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I can still say whatever it is that I stand for on anything and if you abortion cheerleaders do not like what comes from me, it isn't my problem and to me it is still the start of another person's life no matter how you abortion cheerleaders say that it isn't and there is nothing that you can say that will make me change the way that I look at this matter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It is however your body, so you have no say in the choices the woman takes.

You can blow hot air, but it's just air
No matter how often you complain about abortions killing children, the fact is your are wrong.
The topic is about a child that was raped. She suffer her step-fathers abuse and now she is caring for an infant. That is a tragedy.
Every one should be outraged. The fact that so many pre teen girls are pregnant should have more people trying to stop the abuse, not worrying about a life that does not yet exist.

The devotion you have about abortion would be better served to use that energy to end child rape so they don't have to seek abortions in the first place.

How do you plan to stop the rape of children? How would you care for the children that are raped, so they can find their way back to their childhood?

I've seen too many that have been raped. Many ended up dead. Others were abandoned by their family because they believed the girl had brought shame on the family name. It was not the fault of the girl but the rapist that committed the crime. It is the girl that far too often suffers the shame and isolation.

To think someone can just get over being raped and that pregnancy is only nine months and can be forgotten afterwards is just plain wrong. The change in the body and hormones that the girl goes through is dramatic. It cannot just be dismissed as nine month as if your are talking about a few hours and then having a bowel movement. Nine month to a ten year old child is nearly 10% of her life time. For an adult nine month might seen a short time. For a child or a pregnant woman, nine months seem like an eternity.

It is not just nine months, and it is not just the life of a baby/fetus, it begins and ends with the life of the girl and how it will effect the rest of her life.

Instead of picketing an abortion clinic, go volunteer to help rape victims or abused children.
Help the living, not a fetus that is not yet born
I don't believe in leaving anyone out which is why you don't see me casting the unborn aside like an old pair of shoes. So what if an unborn baby is not out here yet in the world like the rest of us are? To me, its well being should be considered too because another person is what an unborn baby is growing into. You people make it sound like it is a form of cancer that needs to be removed as soon as possible when it isn't! Babies are created to replenish this planet, not kills those who carry them like cancer does.

^^^ I can still say whatever it is that I stand for on anything and if you abortion cheerleaders do not like what comes from me, it isn't my problem and to me it is still the start of another person's life no matter how you abortion cheerleaders say that it isn't and there is nothing that you can say that will make me change the way that I look at this matter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Bless your heart. No one said you can't have an opinion on the matter. Only that you can't force your opinion on others. Abortion remains legal no matter how much you protest.
I don't believe that what you say here is a one way street. If you are going to force your opinion down the throats of other people, be prepared for their opinions to be right down yours as well. Don't go dishing it if you can not take it.

^^^ What you abortion cheerleaders say is way worse than anything that can be thrown out here by anyone else. You say that kids should be killed if they are not wanted. How do you know that they will be unwanted for the remainder of their lives? A person can not grow up and get married by a person who wants them and then have kids who also want them if they are dead. So what if they were not conceived the way that they should be? To me, no one should have the right to decide another person's life in such a way because of how things have gone for other people in the same position when no two lives are the same.
If a woman wants to terminate but is forced to continue a pregnancy will certainly contemplate suicide.
A pregnancy doesn't last forever, but once a person has killed themselves, there is no going back.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

P.S. This subject has started to remind me of the scene of that Sling Blade film when Carl goes to see his dad and gets on to his dad for killing his brother. So what if Carl was retarded? At least he had the brains and the sense where it really mattered.
The memories of the offspring moving & kicking inside her will be with her forever. That alone will torture her mind. Why do you insist that 9 months is the only time she'll endure that torture?
I never said that the torture wouldn't continue, but why should an innocent life have to be taken out in the process when that would only give the girl more to feel guilty about? To me, taking out the baby will no longer make that girl an innocent victim, but just as bad as whoever raped her if not more. Getting an abortion is the act of taking out another life when the rapist is only guilty of rape. The girl should consider herself lucky that the rapist did not kill her after they were done raping her. If her life is going to be spared, why can't the baby's life be spared as well?

^^^ Well to me, there is nothing moral about doing away with a child because of the chance that no one will want it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You are certainly entitled to feel that way. Not everyone does. You can be as anti-choice as you can & still not want to decide that choice be taken away from others.
Well that will never be how I am. To me, taking another innocent life should never be an option.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nobody is 'cheerleading for abortion'. We are cheerleading for the autonomous right of a female over her own uterus.
That including abortion makes you a cheer leader whether you mean to be or not.

God bless you people always!!!

Holly

No it does not. Would you cheerlead for a woman to be forced to have a hysterectomy or her tubes tied because she had too many kids & was on welfare?

Why not? Because it's her uterus... that's why. I wouldn't cheerlead for that either- & for the same reason.
The baby is not her body it is another human .

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

^^^ A woman having a hysterectomy or getting her tubes tied is not the same thing and you know it. Those two things keep conceptions from happening. They don't kill when abortion does. To me, once a conception has happened, the baby should be allowed to live.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's not the point. The point is would you cheerlead for that surgery to be forced on a woman even if she didn't want it? Why not?
It is the point. Would you cheerlead 10 year Olds being drowned so thier mother can afford a new purse?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back