Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Blacks praising Planned Parenthood is like Jews praising Hitler.

Jews had no choice about that train ride. Black women, just like white women, or Hispanic women, or any other ethnic group are not having their doors knocked down, rounded up & forced off to a clinic. That's a false equivalency.
They sure have kept the black population down.
So? That's their choice? Now what the fuck does that have to do with Jews being forced at gunpoint to board trains to transport them to death camps?
What's the innocent babies choice? Evil is evil be it genocide or infanticide

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Your mantra is not an argument or proof.
Repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again is not going to make it true.

Legally and morally in this country rape victims and women have a right to choose what happens to their body and can terminate in the first trimester for any reason, and terminate later for medical reasons.
At least during the first trimester the body naturally is trying to reject the fetus, which is why most miscarriage happen during that time.

Why Doesn't a Pregnant Woman's Body Attack the Alien Fetus?

How does the mother's body know not to reject the fetus? - Conception Achieved (Pregnancy)

Erythroblastosis Fetalis

THE PRO-CHOICE ACTION NETWORK

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150828091354.htm
That's a long post just to say you support more and more dead babies

Jews had no choice about that train ride. Black women, just like white women, or Hispanic women, or any other ethnic group are not having their doors knocked down, rounded up & forced off to a clinic. That's a false equivalency.
So? That's their choice? Now what the fuck does that have to do with Jews being forced at gunpoint to board trains to transport them to death camps?

Repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again is not going to make it true.

Legally and morally in this country rape victims and women have a right to choose what happens to their body and can terminate in the first trimester for any reason, and terminate later for medical reasons.
At least during the first trimester the body naturally is trying to reject the fetus, which is why most miscarriage happen during that time.

How does the mother's body know not to reject the fetus? - Conception Achieved (Pregnancy)

Erythroblastosis Fetalis

No

Erythroblastosis Fetalis

No, but I do support the empowering of women and their right to choose what is best for them.

Erythroblastosis Fetalis

No

Erythroblastosis Fetalis

No, but I do support the empowering of women and their right to choose what is best for them.
Pussy. You want dead babies and wish women to do it for you .

Erythroblastosis Fetalis

No

Erythroblastosis Fetalis

Pussy. You want dead babies and wish women to do it for you .

No

and you are being a royal a$$, an idiot royal a$$

I wish abortions, even for medical reasons never were necessary.

I care about empowering a woman by giving her control over her body. A care about rape victims not remaining victims for the better part of year or more. I care about men taking responsibility by keeping their fly closed. I care about the needs of the woman and not bringing unwanted babies into the world, but when the time is right to bring health, happy, loved babies that will be cherished by the family.

You are a f$&(ed up royal a$$h*l# with no concept of what women go through or any sympathy for why a woman might not be real or able to care for a child. You don't seem to understand the abuse that some women might have gone through or how dangerous it is for a child or even a teen to go through a pregnancy. You are delusional that babies will be taken in and adopted or that family and friends will help the girl or woman through the pregnancy and not kick her to the streets or try to kill her.

You are truly sick to believe a woman should be forced to carry a fetus and give birth by herself when she is not ready or willing.

Till after the first trimester it is not killing, murder or any other negative term you can use. It is her right and her choice and at that point there is no soul, no heart beat, not ability to survive. In the first trimester it is an invader and her body is responding to try to eject it. The woman suffers from the fetus trying to stay inside her.

Pregnancy is not easy thing to go through and no one has a right to force a woman.

Even after the first trimester, there are many reason for terminating the pregnancy. It is not for you or any one else to tell her no. No one can force her to risk her life to bring a child that might not even make it or that would kill them both.

NO
NO
NO
NO

you do not have a right to have a say in the matter. Not morally or legally.

It is not murder, it is her body.

She should want to be a mother, not have it forced on her.

The woman does not have to explain or give excuses for her actions to you.

What you think or want is irrelevant.

Repeating your mantra is just boring. There is not reason it should involve you at all unless you are the woman who is pregnant, in that case, don't have an abortion. You have no part in what other women do or decide. NONE

Shove your opinion and mantra up ^(*& @##

No woman has to answer to you and I doubt any reasonable woman would even ask you opinion on the subject.

Butt your nose out of their life. they are not your slaves and have to determine what is best for them on their own.

There are circumstances that arise for the life of the mother, and a 10 year old giving birth would be one of those circumstances. Also for older women, the sudden onset, due to a pregnancy of type 1 diabetes, cancer, etc. etc.

Would you deny an abortion to a mother who already had kids at home she needed to raise? Is she on your hit list too? Do you think her husband and family would go along with your extreme view? Do you see how crazy you sound to this nation?

Who gave you the right to invade the private- personal lives of families to make decisions like this? You don't know what their circumstances are.

There's exceptions to everything. We have 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder, voluntary manslaugther, involuntary manslaughter, justifiable homicide--but you nutcases don't give exceptions to abortion, in the instance of saving a mother's life, rape or incest? Are you really this ignorant?

Huckabee would have never brought this story up if this little girl had died. This story was only meant to light the candles on his no exception stance. Now the supporters of Huckabee OWN it. Huckabee is responsible for our loss in 2012, and now he has started a war on little girls. You people deserve Hillary Clinton.
Life of the mother? You are 100% positive that this girl will be unlike the millions of others will die because she is somehow more fragile then the countless others from the dawn of the human race?

She had to have a c-section weeks early because she was too small physically and could not give birth.

Her mother is in jail, she was only let out to be with her daughter for the pregnancy.
Her mother is an accessory to the rape. She failed to protect her daughter or get her help earlier.

Her father obviously was not in the picture or he might have know what was happening to her.
How is she going to care for herself and the child?

I don't much of the welfare system there but I would expect it to to be worse than ours. She is too young to be burdened with a child. She is too young to be caring for herself.

What crime did the 10 year old girl commit?
They killed the 10 year old girl?

What crime did that 10 year old girl commit?
Just think 10 years ago they could have legally murdered her in this country.

What crime did she commit that she should be forced to carry a pregnancy to term in her ten year old body?
What crime did the baby commit that it deserves the death penalty?

Not being invited or in a girl old enough to carry and give birth safely.

The fetus was part of the rape, an invasion of a 10 yr old girl. It was part of the rapist, while she carried it, the fetus was not innocent. As a helpless infant, she should not be responsible for the care and feeding of the infant, she is too young and immature or body and mind.

If you break into a home and plant a bomb, is the bomb innocent? The crime as break and enter even if nothing was left. The homeowners should be thankful and pay the criminal for leaving something?

The girls womb was invaded. You don't let the preparatory stay in the guess room for nine month and provide room and board.

The seed, fetus, had no business being in a girl that young, or any women not welcomed, unwanted.

Never should a rapist benefit from his rape by producing a child. He has not right to propagate.

The girl did not invite his spawn, so why should she be expected to keep it?

If someone crashes their car into your garage, do you say never mind and not only house the car but fix it and take care of it for nine months? Do you consider the car innocent and welcome the man to park it in your garage?

Thoughts and questions on abortion:

WHY…..Do you people insist on pushing for an end to ALL legal abortion? Logic and common sense should tell you that it will not actually end abortion. I have to really wonder what you really believe in and what your true motives are. Is it to be able to claim moral superiority by saying that you are unequivocally against abortion, while being able to avoid responsibility for damage caused by illegal abortions as well as the suffering that results for having children who are unwanted? Or, is it about the control of women and their bodies? I have to suspect that it is, at least in part the later as evidenced by the degree of indifference and even hostility towards women’s needs including but not limited to birth control. You make no sense to me what so ever!
________________________________________________________________________________
I can understand that you believe in the sanctity of human life and that you believe that life begins at conception. You are certainly entitled to that belief, but others do not believe that it is a human life at conception, and they too are equally entitled to that belief. Here is a though. Don’t religious people also believe in the human soul? A spirit that comes from god and returns the heavens upon death? If so, then there really is no death. Can you look at abortion as a means of delaying the transformation of that soul into the physical body until it can make the transition into the world at a better time and in a better place

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Let’s be clear about something. Ending or overly restricting legal abortion will not end abortion and may not even significantly reduce the number of abortions. Rather, it will force the practice back under ground to be performed by the back ally butchers who will endanger women’s health and even their lives, and escape any restrictions on late term abortions which may well increase in numbers

Please understand this. Most people who are pro-choice are not callously pro-abortion. Regardless of ones beliefs about when life begins, we recognize that abortion is not a pleasant or desirable thing. I for one have no problem with overall policies that are aimed at making abortion rare-although I am adamant that they should still be available.

How do we do that? By supporting meaningful sex education and the availability of contraception for starters. Then, by ensuring that women and families are confident that they will have the help and support that they need if they choose to carry the child to term. That would include nutritional and financial assistance, affordable day care, early child hood education, and health care coverage for starters. How about we throw in tax policies that strengthen the middle class and promote job growth. The problem is that too many pro-life conservatives are against all or most of these things and there for they are really just pro fetus and pro birth.

I believe that most pro-choice people would, in turn agree to a ban on late term abortions that are not medically necessary and ensure that the woman is fully aware of all alternatives including adoption. And speaking of adoption, they need to get over the hysteria about allowing gays and lesbians to adopt. They are a valuable resource for children who might otherwise suffer at the hands of a parent who was not prepared to care for them, or languish in the foster care system.

Is it possible for conservative to get smart about this, or will they insist on clinging to absurd positions of just wanting abortion stopped, even in cases of rape, incest or a danger to the mother’s life.? Are you will to come out right now as being truly pro-life, pro women, pro-family and pro children ? If you cannot or will not, but continue to b staunchly anti abortion, you are displaying the very height of hypocrisy.
Another reason why I am not for abortion is because of the Lord's involvement every time that a baby is created. I believe that he had a hand in that baby's creation and I for one am not about to cheer lead the destroying of something that he himself had a hand in making. How would you like it if something that you made was completely destroyed by another person?

" Just because" <---- right there says it all. You have no real concern. And saying "God Bless" with every post means nothing when it's just automatic. People say that when someone sneezes.... no real intent behind it. And you can talk the talk of a Christian, but when it comes to walking that walk, you sound so very very selfish. LOL, Try reading a little Matthew 6: 5-6.
If anyone is selfish, it is you people who think that its okay to do away with a baby so that no one has to deal with it in any way as if its nothing but an inconvenience to everyone. If that isn't a sheer and severe act of selfishness, I have zero idea what is!

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

P.S. And one more thing, playtime. I mean the phrase "God bless you always!!!" every time that I say no matter how you look at it. Why do I say it? Because to me people like you for example only make it as clear as crystal glass that it needs to be said.

Not everyone believes the way you do. In this country, you are free to worship anyway you want, or not worship a higher being at all. To legislate based on religion goes against every principle America was built upon. That's why we have the Separation of Church & State. (the Establishment Clause) I suggest you read Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists.

http://www.usconstitution.net/jeffwall.html
Oh well. There is still no change in where I stand. To me, abortion is a form of murder and it always will be no matter how long it remains legal.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You're completely incapable of entertaining another point of view, listening to what others are telling you about the folly of your position, and most of all getting past the religious hogwash.
The same thing can be said for you and your ilk. I've read what y'all have had to say to me. Can the same thing be said about y'all? Its obvious that you have no desire to change your mind, so why should I change mine? Don't ask someone to do what you yourself are not willing to do which is why I stand where I stand. If I were in the girl's position, I would not do away with that baby. I would let it be born because I would believe that there is a reason why it came into the picture at all when a conception does not happen every time that a "roll in the hay" takes place.

It's a pregnancy that never should have happened in the first place. Punishing a female for a rape, by forcing her to carry a rapist's offspring in her body, for 9 months, eventually feeling it move inside her- going thru the pain of giving birth all against her will is cruel & is torturous. Failed responsible birth control is no different... it's a conception that never should have occurred.
Just because a person is raped does not give them the right to do something wrong as well by doing away with the baby. Just because one person does something wrong doesn't mean that you have to follow their lead. If you saw someone jump off a bridge, would you jump as well?

Do you have children? Grown children? I bet you remember being pregnant. I bet you remember how it felt when they moved inside you. I bet you remember giving birth. Getting that cord cut. No matter how many years later. Now add in how you were forced to remember all that, because you will not be able to forget. A woman will have had her memory & her mind violated just the same as her body. But apparently all that doesn't really matter to you now, does it?
I don't have kids and I've never been pregnant because I have yet to jump off of a certain bench, but if my behind was pride loose from it in any way, I would not make the baby pay as well if one were to soon appear. Someone doing something wrong to me would not give me the right to do something wrong to someone else!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

WHY…..Do you people insist on pushing for an end to ALL legal abortion? Logic and common sense should tell you that it will not actually end abortion. I have to really wonder what you really believe in and what your true motives are. Is it to be able to claim moral superiority by saying that you are unequivocally against abortion, while being able to avoid responsibility for damage caused by illegal abortions as well as the suffering that results for having children who are unwanted? Or, is it about the control of women and their bodies? I have to suspect that it is, at least in part the later as evidenced by the degree of indifference and even hostility towards women’s needs including but not limited to birth control. You make no sense to me what so ever!
________________________________________________________________________________
I can understand that you believe in the sanctity of human life and that you believe that life begins at conception. You are certainly entitled to that belief, but others do not believe that it is a human life at conception, and they too are equally entitled to that belief. Here is a though. Don’t religious people also believe in the human soul? A spirit that comes from god and returns the heavens upon death? If so, then there really is no death. Can you look at abortion as a means of delaying the transformation of that soul into the physical body until it can make the transition into the world at a better time and in a better place

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Let’s be clear about something. Ending or overly restricting legal abortion will not end abortion and may not even significantly reduce the number of abortions. Rather, it will force the practice back under ground to be performed by the back ally butchers who will endanger women’s health and even their lives, and escape any restrictions on late term abortions which may well increase in numbers

Please understand this. Most people who are pro-choice are not callously pro-abortion. Regardless of ones beliefs about when life begins, we recognize that abortion is not a pleasant or desirable thing. I for one have no problem with overall policies that are aimed at making abortion rare-although I am adamant that they should still be available.

How do we do that? By supporting meaningful sex education and the availability of contraception for starters. Then, by ensuring that women and families are confident that they will have the help and support that they need if they choose to carry the child to term. That would include nutritional and financial assistance, affordable day care, early child hood education, and health care coverage for starters. How about we throw in tax policies that strengthen the middle class and promote job growth. The problem is that too many pro-life conservatives are against all or most of these things and there for they are really just pro fetus and pro birth.

I believe that most pro-choice people would, in turn agree to a ban on late term abortions that are not medically necessary and ensure that the woman is fully aware of all alternatives including adoption. And speaking of adoption, they need to get over the hysteria about allowing gays and lesbians to adopt. They are a valuable resource for children who might otherwise suffer at the hands of a parent who was not prepared to care for them, or languish in the foster care system.

Is it possible for conservative to get smart about this, or will they insist on clinging to absurd positions of just wanting abortion stopped, even in cases of rape, incest or a danger to the mother’s life.? Are you will to come out right now as being truly pro-life, pro women, pro-family and pro children ? If you cannot or will not, but continue to b staunchly anti abortion, you are displaying the very height of hypocrisy.
Another reason why I am not for abortion is because of the Lord's involvement every time that a baby is created. I believe that he had a hand in that baby's creation and I for one am not about to cheer lead the destroying of something that he himself had a hand in making. How would you like it if something that you made was completely destroyed by another person?

It's a pregnancy that never should have happened in the first place. Punishing a female for a rape, by forcing her to carry a rapist's offspring in her body, for 9 months, eventually feeling it move inside her- going thru the pain of giving birth all against her will is cruel & is torturous. Failed responsible birth control is no different... it's a conception that never should have occurred.
Just because a person is raped does not give them the right to do something wrong as well by doing away with the baby. Just because one person does something wrong doesn't mean that you have to follow their lead. If you saw someone jump off a bridge, would you jump as well?

Do you have children? Grown children? I bet you remember being pregnant. I bet you remember how it felt when they moved inside you. I bet you remember giving birth. Getting that cord cut. No matter how many years later. Now add in how you were forced to remember all that, because you will not be able to forget. A woman will have had her memory & her mind violated just the same as her body. But apparently all that doesn't really matter to you now, does it?
I don't have kids and I've never been pregnant because I have yet to jump off of a certain bench, but if my behind was pride loose from it in any way, I would not make the baby pay as well if one were to soon appear. Someone doing something wrong to me would not give me the right to do something wrong to someone else!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
" Just because" <---- right there says it all. You have no real concern. And saying "God Bless" with every post means nothing when it's just automatic. People say that when someone sneezes.... no real intent behind it. And you can talk the talk of a Christian, but when it comes to walking that walk, you sound so very very selfish. LOL, Try reading a little Matthew 6: 5-6.
If anyone is selfish, it is you people who think that its okay to do away with a baby so that no one has to deal with it in any way as if its nothing but an inconvenience to everyone. If that isn't a sheer and severe act of selfishness, I have zero idea what is!

Holly

P.S. And one more thing, playtime. I mean the phrase "God bless you always!!!" every time that I say no matter how you look at it. Why do I say it? Because to me people like you for example only make it as clear as crystal glass that it needs to be said.
Not according the the bible. For the church, the fetus does not have a soul till after the third month and the bible does not place value till after the first month of birth.
Birth control and abortions are permitted in the bible.

Jesus did not teach the NT, but rather he was a jews that followed the OT.

You should have more respect for the girl/woman and not on the fetus that is not yet a separate human being. No child should have to go through what she did. Now she is a child caring for a child? How is that fair or logical, or compassionate?
It is still the beginning of another life even if the soul is not there yet and the baby can always be given to someone who wants it if the girl does not. Why should a perfectly good baby be discarded because of how it was created? Erasing it from the picture will not erase its conception from the picture.

^^^ Amen to this. Why should any child have to die because of the way that it was conceived? Pregnancies do not last forever anyways and any child that can be saved should be saved.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why should the 11 yr old be forced to risk death because she was raped by a step father?
Why should the spawn of a rapist have more value to any group than the life of the child that was raped? Infant was not conceived in love.
Now you have two tragic lives that should not have had to suffer.
What makes you think that the baby will suffer once its born? How do you know what it won't go to a set of parents that will make sure that it has a great life growing up? Also that girl who was raped could have been killed by her rapist after he was done having his way with her and if being pregnant at all no matter how a female got the way was a real threat to their lives. There would be an abortion every time they got pregnant which would then mean the end of mankind eventually. Also that baby may be a spawn of the rapist, but it is also a part of the girl too. She created it too whether she created it willingly or not. Why should a baby be killed because those who created it do not want it? What if someone else wanted it? Why can't they have it once its born? Its like someone cooking some kind of food that they for one reason or another can not eat for medical reasons. Should it be thrown away because they themselves can not have it? And that right there is just it. We are not talking about a plate of food here. We are talking about another life. Why should it go to waste because those who made it does not want it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just how evil is your Lord that that you think he had a hand in a son-of-a-bitch raping his 10 year old step-daughter?
The Lord is the reason why the baby came into the picture, not the rape. A baby is not conceived every time that anyone has sex.

God bless you people and that girl always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The Lord raped a ten year old? To hell with that kind of lord and his spawn

You would worship such a god? The girl she produced is the next immaculate conception?

Any such god doesn't deserve anything but suffering in his own hell.

If is was the spawn of satan and the next anti-christ, you would think it innocent and welcome it into the world? How rosamary's baby of you.

It is insane to abuse a child not just by rape but by pregnancy and child birth, and in this case of having to nurse the child for close to year. No one should steal the 10yr old's childhood from for so long, not even a second.

There is never an excuse to make a rape victim keep the child. I don't make excuses for her being raped.

No 10-11 yr old should be a mother. No excuse.

No child that young should be subject the lusts of a man. No child that young should be violated.

Never

They killed the 10 year old girl?

What crime did that 10 year old girl commit?
Just think 10 years ago they could have legally murdered her in this country.

What crime did she commit that she should be forced to carry a pregnancy to term in her ten year old body?
What crime did the baby commit that it deserves the death penalty?

Not being invited or in a girl old enough to carry and give birth safely.

The fetus was part of the rape, an invasion of a 10 yr old girl. It was part of the rapist, while she carried it, the fetus was not innocent. As a helpless infant, she should not be responsible for the care and feeding of the infant, she is too young and immature or body and mind.

If you break into a home and plant a bomb, is the bomb innocent? The crime as break and enter even if nothing was left. The homeowners should be thankful and pay the criminal for leaving something?

The girls womb was invaded. You don't let the preparatory stay in the guess room for nine month and provide room and board.

The seed, fetus, had no business being in a girl that young, or any women not welcomed, unwanted.

Never should a rapist benefit from his rape by producing a child. He has not right to propagate.

The girl did not invite his spawn, so why should she be expected to keep it?

If someone crashes their car into your garage, do you say never mind and not only house the car but fix it and take care of it for nine months? Do you consider the car innocent and welcome the man to park it in your garage?
The baby did all that? Wow you really hate babies

They kill preborn babies. Would it really shock you if they killed some after their birth? They have no feeling and it would not shock me at all.

Someone makes the final decision over that uterus. Not You. Not the Government. Smaller less intrusive Government is what is always desired by the right, except when it comes to the bedroom, marriage, & a woman's body. Then Big Brother is your buddy.
That once the baby is conceived it is no longer just her body for the next 9 months

Bullshit. She doesn't give up her body just because she gets pregnant. You're fucking crazy.
She shares it with another human

That human has no rights to it.

As odd as it might sound, the rapist does have rights to the child produced by rape in 31 states, which means he still has a hold on his rape victim. I find the idea horrific but that is the law.

Child custody rights for rapists: Most states have them - CNN.com

Holly

Not everyone believes the way you do. In this country, you are free to worship anyway you want, or not worship a higher being at all. To legislate based on religion goes against every principle America was built upon. That's why we have the Separation of Church & State. (the Establishment Clause) I suggest you read Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists.

Oh well. There is still no change in where I stand. To me, abortion is a form of murder and it always will be no matter how long it remains legal.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You're completely incapable of entertaining another point of view, listening to what others are telling you about the folly of your position, and most of all getting past the religious hogwash.
The same thing can be said for you and your ilk. I've read what y'all have had to say to me. Can the same thing be said about y'all? Its obvious that you have no desire to change your mind, so why should I change mine? Don't ask someone to do what you yourself are not willing to do which is why I stand where I stand. If I were in the girl's position, I would not do away with that baby. I would let it be born because I would believe that there is a reason why it came into the picture at all when a conception does not happen every time that a "roll in the hay" takes place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

Not according the the bible. For the church, the fetus does not have a soul till after the third month and the bible does not place value till after the first month of birth.

You should have more respect for the girl/woman and not on the fetus that is not yet a separate human being. No child should have to go through what she did. Now she is a child caring for a child? How is that fair or logical, or compassionate?
It is still the beginning of another life even if the soul is not there yet and the baby can always be given to someone who wants it if the girl does not. Why should a perfectly good baby be discarded because of how it was created? Erasing it from the picture will not erase its conception from the picture.

^^^ Amen to this. Why should any child have to die because of the way that it was conceived? Pregnancies do not last forever anyways and any child that can be saved should be saved.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why should the 11 yr old be forced to risk death because she was raped by a step father?
Why should the spawn of a rapist have more value to any group than the life of the child that was raped? Infant was not conceived in love.
What makes you think that the baby will suffer once its born? How do you know what it won't go to a set of parents that will make sure that it has a great life growing up? Also that girl who was raped could have been killed by her rapist after he was done having his way with her and if being pregnant at all no matter how a female got the way was a real threat to their lives. There would be an abortion every time they got pregnant which would then mean the end of mankind eventually. Also that baby may be a spawn of the rapist, but it is also a part of the girl too. She created it too whether she created it willingly or not. Why should a baby be killed because those who created it do not want it? What if someone else wanted it? Why can't they have it once its born? Its like someone cooking some kind of food that they for one reason or another can not eat for medical reasons. Should it be thrown away because they themselves can not have it? And that right there is just it. We are not talking about a plate of food here. We are talking about another life. Why should it go to waste because those who made it does not want it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just how evil is your Lord that that you think he had a hand in a son-of-a-bitch raping his 10 year old step-daughter?
The Lord is the reason why the baby came into the picture, not the rape. A baby is not conceived every time that anyone has sex.

Holly

Not all children born of rape can be adopted out. The woman might give up custody but the rapist, if he is know, might not. Even if he is in jail. Even a pedophile.

And some wonder why a rape victim might not want to keep the fetus and give birth to the "innocent" spawn of the rapist? To be forever tied to the rapist the rest of her life?

Sure she should just carry and give birth the the child and give it for adoption................not so easy.

No rape victim should be forced to carry and give birth.
No victim should be reminded for nine month or nine teen yrs of the rape.
Same way no rape victims should be force to marry their rapist.

I would rather see a life not suffer perpetual hunger, disease, pain.... how many have you adopted?

And the mother is being charged with neglect. That is a criminal, not a civil charge, so she very well could be given a public defender.

I raised five children as a single father, four daughters and a son, after my wife passed away giving birth to our twins.

She should be charged with neglect, she should have protected her child.

Using your logic, all these poor children should be euthanized instead of living a poverty stricken life. You're all heart!

If it meant saving your wife's life, would you have prevented or ended the pregnancy so the two of your could have raised your children together? Could you have been happy with just the three kids if it meant keeping your wife?

It is not a question of you not loving your children, but would you have changed things for the love of your wife, for her life?

You could always have adopted if you wanted more children.

Abortion is not about killing children, but caring for the life of the woman and what she needs or wants.
Children should be brought into the world when they are loved and wanted, not as an accident or violation.

It is not about denying life but choosing when to give life. When is it best for both mother and child.

We knew it was a risky pregnancy and we were both wiling to take that risk. We knew the option of abortion was there, we chose not to go that route. I have no regrets and would not have done anything differently.

We decided that being together was better than one raising our children alone. I lost one early and nearly died from our second. As much as I love my children, I would have chosen life and adoption.

Our instructions were made clear to my doctors and family.

We each did what we feel is best, not because someone forced us to. We had that choice. Why should anyone take that from other women or victims of rape?

They have the right to choose, just as you and your wife did.

Each woman has to make the decision that is best for her, not because others force her one way or the other.

When a women gets pregnant, it's no longer just "her" body. If a woman does not want to have a baby, there are solutions other than getting an abortion. But that would require taking some responsibility.

Not always. Just because the girl give up the child to the state does not mean the child can be adopted.

Just giving birth and give the child away does not mean the victim or the child cannot still be held hostage.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

You would worship such a god? The girl she produced is the next immaculate conception?

If is was the spawn of satan and the next anti-christ, you would think it innocent and welcome it into the world? How rosamary's baby of you.

It is insane to abuse a child not just by rape but by pregnancy and child birth, and in this case of having to nurse the child for close to year. No one should steal the 10yr old's childhood from for so long, not even a second.

There is never an excuse to make a rape victim keep the child. I don't make excuses for her being raped.

No child that young should be subject the lusts of a man. No child that young should be violated.

Never
The Lord did not rape her, but I do believe that he is the reason why a baby was placed in the picture when a baby is not conceived every time that anyone has sex.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

Not all children born of rape can be adopted out. The woman might give up custody but the rapist, if he is know, might not. Even if he is in jail. Even a pedophile.

And some wonder why a rape victim might not want to keep the fetus and give birth to the "innocent" spawn of the rapist? To be forever tied to the rapist the rest of her life?

Sure she should just carry and give birth the the child and give it for adoption................not so easy.

No child should have to die because of the circumstances surrounding their conception either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its been a few days since anyone has written to me here in this chat. Thank you for missing me. :) :) :)

I am sorry for your loss, I truly am. I give you the highest kudos for being the daddy those kids needed.

However, you are being absolutely ridiculous with that statement about my logic. What you seem to forget, is I want the choice for females to decide for THEMSELVES about bringing kids into situations like that. Not forced to. That's all.

So that life inside their body has no value? Someone needs to be the voice for the voiceless. All human life is precious. You would agree that killing a baby right out of the womb is murder, would you not? So why does taking that life a few months before it makes its way out of the womb any different?

I see how people react around pregnant women, everyone would ask her about the baby. They don't ask "how is the fetus", or "how is the zygote" or whatever term pro-abortion people use to justify killing an innocent life.

I would rather a child live in poverty and have a chance at making something of themselves than never allowing them that chance at all.
Young girls have a much higher risk of dying during childbirth. Would you still be saying "a life saved" if she had died?

If she had died it would have been a tragedy. But, that didn't happen.

If she had not had a c-section a few weeks before term they both would have died. She was too small to give birth naturally.

Two lives would have been lost instead of just the fetus with an abortion, and the girl would still have had her childhood and time to grow to womanhood before having children.

Now there is a child raising a child, without the support of parents.

Where is the logic?

The logic is there are too many "if's".

The mother nor the baby died.

Are you certain that no one is there to help the take care of the newborn?

It's amazing the lengths one goes to, to justify the taking of an innocent life.

Step father is in jail and now that she has given birth, so is her mother.

>>Erika Guevara, Americas director at Amnesty International, said in a statement that Mainumby was “lucky to be alive”, adding that “only time will tell the true extent of the physical and psychological consequences of her tragic ordeal”.

“The fact that Mainumby did not die does not excuse the human rights violations she suffered at the hands of the Paraguayan authorities, who decided to gamble with her health, life and integrity despite overwhelming evidence that this pregnancy was extremely risky,” she said.<<

Now the girls lawyer wants to place both girls back into the care of the mother who let the girl be abused by the step-father.

600 girls under the age of 14 give birth each year in Paraguay. How is this moral?

Human rights organization, including UN, officials spoke out for the right of the girl to have an abortion.

There was nothing good that came from this. So many lives in turmoil just to deny a child her childhood after being raped.

No rape victim should be denied the option of an abortion. No child not conceived in love should be forced on a woman/girl.

Sad situation when a person feels that killing an innocent life is the answer.

Can you imagine that the girl in Paraguay might in ten years from now be face to face with her rapist demanding his rights to the child or being forced to marry him and share a life with her rapist?
I don't know paraguay law, but in the US it could happen. You really think a victim should be faced with that in her future? No way to get her rapist out of her life?

It is one thing to be a rape victim of some random attack and another to know your rapist. A child raped for months or years having to be anywhere near the rapist ever again? To see the rapist in the face of the child? To be forced to share custody even while he is in jail? To be obligated by the court to take the child to see the rapist?

OMG! A swear the intelligence and the knowledge about women who have been victims of rape is next to nil, at least it seem that way judging by some of the posters.

No victim of rape wants to be reminded over and over of the rape. A girl or woman has be free to heal and move beyond and pick up the pieces of her life. Not nine month later or nineteen years later. The idea of being connected to the rapist is disgusting. I would have run in front of a bus. To meet him again, even the chance, to awaken the horrors all over again and be terrified and traumatized like it was just yesterday. That is insane.

Anyone that thinks a rape victim can wait nine month and just get beyond the rape is down right bonkers.

No rape victim should have to give birth and legally she is given the option of an abortion. No woman should ever have to live through a rape and she certainly should not have to be reminded over and over of what she experienced.

Most rape is by a man she or the family knows not some stranger. I'd shoot the man if I could and plead insanity. The though of seeing the man again would send chills down my spine. In some case where the girl might know the person, not report it and chance to meet the man in a social setting and not able to scream or attack him? In some places there is statute of limitation to report or charge the man.

The details and ifs and ors of every case should not be hashed out. This is not a law class.

No one should take the access of abortions away from the woman.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

WHY…..Do you people insist on pushing for an end to ALL legal abortion? Logic and common sense should tell you that it will not actually end abortion. I have to really wonder what you really
believe in and what your true motives are. Is it to be able to claim moral superiority by saying that you are unequivocally against abortion, while being able to avoid responsibility for damage caused by illegal abortions as well as the suffering that results for having children who are unwanted? Or, is it about the control of women and their bodies? I have to suspect that it is, at least in part the later as evidenced by the degree of indifference and even hostility towards women’s needs including but not limited to birth control. You make no sense to me what so ever!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

Never
The Lord did not rape her, but I do believe that he is the reason why a baby was placed in the picture when a baby is not conceived every time that anyone has sex.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

No child should have to die because of the circumstances surrounding their conception either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its been a few days since anyone has written to me here in this chat. Thank you for missing me. :) :) :)

Might as well have if she has to be pregnant by her rapist.

Sorry not a god I would respect and defiantly would not pray or bow to. The more horrors I say, the less I believed in any kind of god.

You can shove your god, wwwaaaay up there and your misguided moral BS.

No one should tell a girl or woman she has to carry a child she does not want or that was the accident of her rape. Never. It's sick twisted idea and probably resulted in more than a few suicides in this part of the world. I know for sure it has been the cause of many in other parts of the world, especially those without access to abortions.

If you don't understand this, you really are a sick SOB. And on the list right next to the rapist.

I'll pray for all you misguided souls.

I don't want your prayers nor need your prayers & i am sure you feel the same about mine in regards to your controlling thought process'.

Psalms 139:13-16
For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth.

Psalms 127:3-5
Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

If you are wanted and love. if you were created in love.

Rape victims had the option of abortion by way of what they refer to as bitter water. I can think of a few herbs that might have applied to expel the fetus.

Why do people every try to push the idea of a rape victim having to keep the result of that abuse?
tried to be patient for week and they seem to be not just bull headed but stupid to the point of moronic (not in a mild or kind way) to their irrational belief. Sick sick people.

How are some people so ignorant of rape and woman?

Abortion is never an easy choice but it is one the women has to make, not anyone else.

You want a tiny inkling of what a woman goes through? Go volunteer to sit in a syrian or ISIS jail for a year or more, and see if you survive the ordeal. Then be forced to relive that every day.

Don't tell a woman what she must do. Just be there to support what ever choice she does make, without judgement. Let her have all the information and options open to her. Don't think of the fetus or rapist or anyone else except the woman and what is best for "her" well being.

If you can't do that, shut up and leave her alone. Don't pressure her into any decision but let her decide freely.

Lets ask the question, how many of those against abortion were victim of rape and how many kept the child and raised it to adult hood? Did any of you have to deal with the rapist during those years?

No details, just a yes to rape, yes to keeping and yes to the rapist.

If you were, good for you, not many people could do that. If not, shut the F up. You have no right to object to what the victim decides.

If it meant saving your wife's life, would you have prevented or ended the pregnancy so the two of your could have raised your children together? Could you have been happy with just the three kids if it meant keeping your wife?

It is not a question of you not loving your children, but would you have changed things for the love of your wife, for her life?

You could always have adopted if you wanted more children.

Abortion is not about killing children, but caring for the life of the woman and what she needs or wants.
Children should be brought into the world when they are loved and wanted, not as an accident or violation.

It is not about denying life but choosing when to give life. When is it best for both mother and child.

We knew it was a risky pregnancy and we were both wiling to take that risk. We knew the option of abortion was there, we chose not to go that route. I have no regrets and would not have done anything differently.

We decided that being together was better than one raising our children alone. I lost one early and nearly died from our second. As much as I love my children, I would have chosen life and adoption.

Our instructions were made clear to my doctors and family.

We each did what we feel is best, not because someone forced us to. We had that choice. Why should anyone take that from other women or victims of rape?

They have the right to choose, just as you and your wife did.

Each woman has to make the decision that is best for her, not because others force her one way or the other.

When a women gets pregnant, it's no longer just "her" body. If a woman does not want to have a baby, there are solutions other than getting an abortion. But that would require taking some responsibility.

A 10 year old child should not be forced to take that kind of responsibility when she had nothing to do with the act that put her in that position.

No one is forcing her to take responsibility of raising the child. There are other alternatives besides killing an innocent life. There are adoptions, government agencies could and hopefully would help and I'm sure there are other relatives other than her piss poor mother that can help as well.

No, not always, especially if she knows the rapist.

Forum List

Back