Huckabee Comes to Josh Duggar's Defense

Steinlight, Obama is not running for office.
It doesn't matter if he is running for reelection. He has a political association with a known child molester, and allows her to the White House after she herself admits to engaging in such acts.

You are applying a double standard.
Wait, just looked at your picture, completely off topic and forgive me for that, but do you believe that george zimmerman was an innocent man?
Steinie is a hater of all minorities, much like MrKnow and Steve_McGarrett. Don't worry about them. Report them when they flame; they had to take the blame.
I don't hate all non-whites. I support George "can't flim flam the zim-zam" Zimmerman.

It doesn't matter if he is running for reelection. He has a political association with a known child molester, and allows her to the White House after she herself admits to engaging in such acts.

Wait, just looked at your picture, completely off topic and forgive me for that, but do you believe that george zimmerman was an innocent man?
Steinie is a hater of all minorities, much like MrKnow and Steve_McGarrett. Don't worry about them. Report them when they flame; they had to take the blame.
I don't hate all non-whites. I support George "can't flim flam the zim-zam" Zimmerman.
Sure, you do when he kills minorities.

Lena Dunham, who sexually molested her six year old sister, did campaign ads for Barack Obama.

Why doesn't Obama condemn her inexcusable acts? Why does he allow self admitted child molesters to come to a White House?

Lena Dunham apologises after critics accuse her of sexually molesting sister Culture The Guardian

From Susan Rice to Lena Dunham New Yorker s WHCD cocktail party brings out the stars - The Washington Post

I don't care for any of our nations politician's however there is a difference between not commenting on and openly defending.

Where did he defend child molestation?

Having someone campaign for you and continuing to associate with a self admitted child molester is far worse.

Stop being hypocrites and apply the same standards here.

I don't think Obama is the devil but I will be one of the last people in line to defend him overall, and I do not mean to defend Obama, Huckabee is trying to say that Josh redeemed himself, yet he supports legislation and a system that keep people locked up for the rest of their lives without ever having even indirectly harmed another person. That is my issue with him. Obama has not commented on Ms. Dunham's situation as far as I am aware.

Obama hasn't commented, that is the problem, he has issued no statement and continues his political and social association with Lena Dunham, and known and self admitted child molester. Why is Obama allowed to associate with child molesters, but Huckabee condemned for saying someone can be forgiven of their transgressions?

Again I don't really give a shit about Obama, he is fairly irrelevant as far as I am concerned, the president has a lot less power than we as a nation believe, however there is a hugeeeeeeeee difference between continuing to associate with someone and saying that someone is forgiven, if he can forgive someone for something as terrible as molesting a child why can't he "forgive" gay people or the people spending the rest of their lives behind bars for drug possession charges?

Nope. The standard is someone is running for election (Huckabee). Obama is not.

And you assume BHO knew about Lena's childhood problems.
I disagree, I think associating with child molesters is wrong whether you are running for election or not. Morality isn't contingent upon running for elected office.You can't defend Obama's continued association after the fact with a self-admitted child molester while condemning Huckabee for saying a child molester can be forgiven.

She has been to the White House since the book came out and she admitted her predatory sexual nature.

O well in that case I do not see any rational thought coming from you and I hope that you have a nice life, not saying you are a racist nor do I mean to imply it but if you think that man is not a murder, well than you are dumber than huckabee and the whole duggar family combined

Lena Dunham, who sexually molested her six year old sister, did campaign ads for Barack Obama.

Why doesn't Obama condemn her inexcusable acts? Why does he allow self admitted child molesters to come to a White House?

Lena Dunham apologises after critics accuse her of sexually molesting sister Culture The Guardian

From Susan Rice to Lena Dunham New Yorker s WHCD cocktail party brings out the stars - The Washington Post

I don't care for any of our nations politician's however there is a difference between not commenting on and openly defending.

Having someone campaign for you and continuing to associate with a self admitted child molester is far worse.

I don't think Obama is the devil but I will be one of the last people in line to defend him overall, and I do not mean to defend Obama, Huckabee is trying to say that Josh redeemed himself, yet he supports legislation and a system that keep people locked up for the rest of their lives without ever having even indirectly harmed another person. That is my issue with him. Obama has not commented on Ms. Dunham's situation as far as I am aware.

Obama hasn't commented, that is the problem, he has issued no statement and continues his political and social association with Lena Dunham, and known and self admitted child molester. Why is Obama allowed to associate with child molesters, but Huckabee condemned for saying someone can be forgiven of their transgressions?

Again I don't really give a shit about Obama, he is fairly irrelevant as far as I am concerned, the president has a lot less power than we as a nation believe, however there is a hugeeeeeeeee difference between continuing to associate with someone and saying that someone is forgiven, if he can forgive someone for something as terrible as molesting a child why can't he "forgive" gay people or the people spending the rest of their lives behind bars for drug possession charges?

Well, you should give a shit, you are being a hypocrite. Defending President GayBlackman for hanging around child molesters, while condemning someone who says a child molester can potentially be forgiven one day.

"I disagree," Of course you do, but who cares.
Child molestation is wrong regardless of a presidential election. Morality isn't contingent on whether one is running for office.

Sorry, you are just wrong here, and not terribly bright.

Well, you should give a shit, you are being a hypocrite. Defending President GayBlackman for hanging around child molesters, while condemning someone who says a child molester can potentially be forgiven one day.
I am not defending him, though I am starting to see where Jake thinks that you are just an ignorant fuck

O well in that case I do not see any rational thought coming from you and I hope that you have a nice life, not saying you are a racist nor do I mean to imply it but if you think that man is not a murder, well than you are dumber than huckabee and the whole duggar family combined
He killed Trayvon Martin in self defense, he certainly didn't murder him, as far as the evidence we have shows and according to the law, he is innocent of murder.

I am not defending him, though I am starting to see where Jake thinks that you are just an ignorant fuck
You are just some milquetoast democrat that plays as an "open minded" independent. I hate Huckabee and Obama, but your shitlib double standards are ridiculous.

He killed Trayvon Martin in self defense, he certainly didn't murder him, as far as the evidence we have shows and according to the law, he is innocent of murder.
No, just because Florida is full of other racist idiots, I would know I live here, does not mean he didn't murder that poor boy.

You are just some milquetoast democrat that plays as an "open minded" independent. I hate Huckabee and Obama, but your shitlib double standards are ridiculous.
Wrong again, I am nowhere near democrat, I think there is too much money in the political parties for either of them to ever serve the people, I will own proudly however that I am a liberal individual

No, just because Florida is full of other racist idiots, I would know I live here, does not mean he didn't murder that poor boy.
Yes, that poor little boy(aka 5'11 17 year old) who attacked Zimmerman, he dindu nuffin.

Yep, all the evidence and all the witnesses who witnessed trayvon on top of zimmerman taking blows to the head, a racist conspiracy.

Trayvon made two mistakes.

One was not taking the gun away from George.

The second was going into the condo, then coming out again, giving up his right of self defense. If he had confronted George before going in, he could have taken George's gun and shot him for legal.

Yep, all the evidence and all the witnesses who witnessed trayvon on top of zimmerman taking blows to the head, a racist conspiracy.
If you paid attention before it became a national story none of the "evidence" you claim was presented by anyone until it became a call to arms for all the gun nuts, there are responsible gun owners, in fact the vast majority of them are responsible down to Earth individuals, the ones our media gives a voice? Not so much.

Maybe Huckabee is a sex pervert too. Lots of fundamental preachers have been.

Maybe Huckabee is a sex pervert too. Lots of fundamental preachers have been.
Possible but not likely at all. He just does not have the type of "stories" floating around about Bill and Hillary.

Forum List

Back