Huckabee quits radio show

Wow, guy, kind of a weak response.

Now, mind you, not that I would want to see Huckabee in the White HOuse, nor any of the other folks in the crazy GOP Field, but he's a step in the right direction.

The sooner the GOP gets back in touch with folks who work for a living, the sooner they get back to national relevence.

Now, mind you, not that I would want to see Huckabee in the White HOuse, nor any of the other folks in the crazy GOP Field, but he's a step in the right direction.

The sooner the GOP gets back in touch with folks who work for a living, the sooner they get back to national relevence.

If you're conjuring up fantasies, at least have good fantasies, like maybe involving Kate Upton.

13_kate-upton_14.jpg

In your Huckabee fantasy, does he come on stage on a unicorn or on a griffin?

Last edited:
Huckabee is a statist, a creep and a bore. Hard to believe his schtick lasted as long as it did.

If you're conjuring up fantasies, at least have good fantasies, like maybe involving Kate Upton.

Guy, you really seem to be shitting your pants at the notion of a Conservative who doesn't bow to Wall Street.

Guy, you really seem to be shitting your pants at the notion of a Conservative who doesn't bow to Wall Street.

0%, dude.

That's what he's polling right now.

0%.

Sarah Palin has a better chance.

Plus, she's hotter.

Forum List

Back