Huffington post on $15 minimum wage. holy shit even they know...

Man, if we could only pay American Workers shittier wages. Or just go back to Slavery. Everything would be perfect. All problems in America would disappear.

Sadly, that's the greedy white Republican dude warped mentality. Nice folks, huh?

8 bucks an hour is slave labor? lol
Can you name some successful countries that have a 15 dollar an hour min wage?
"We can" you mean FORCING employers.. How Ron Paulish of you

Yes, it is. A High School kid can barely get by on that wage. And there are many countries around the world who pay higher Minimum Wages than we do. Our $7 Minimum Wage is considered a shocking embarrassment to many around the world. We are the richest nation on earth, no? We can do better.
lol ok
Who does?

Let's put it this way, all Americans should be ashamed of a $7 Minimum Wage. No one can live on that. Pretty pathetic for the 'Richest nation on Earth.'
by your standards?
Do any successful nations have a 15$ MW or not?

I thought we were better than the rest of the world.
I don't think so.

The nation will survive higher Minimum Wages. The sky won't fall. Other nations around the world do just fine having higher Minimum Wages. Slave Labor is killing this country. We can and should do better taking care of our own People.

Actually, people should be encouraged to do a better job taking care of themselves.

The nation will survive higher Minimum Wages. The sky won't fall. Other nations around the world do just fine having higher Minimum Wages. Slave Labor is killing this country. We can and should do better taking care of our own People.

And then have to hear from you why such a nation is not successful...lol.
Are there any?

Sorry, hard to see where mandating a minimum wage of $31,200 per year benefits anyone. Seriously, this people deserve $31,200?

th

Are there any?

Yes. Australia.

Actually, people should be encouraged to do a better job taking care of themselves.

I'm fine with that. But we don't have to support Slave Labor to achieve that goal.

Like the Chinese working for 2 bucks an hour do?

The minimum wage was higher in 1969 when it was around 2 bucks an hour. Were we worse off then?

Are there any?

Does it really matter? You'll just slam those nations as being 'Unsuccessful Nations.' I mean, i'm sure China considers itself to be a very 'successful nation.' And it supports Child Slave Labor. So i'm not really into your interpretation of what a 'Successful Nation' is.

Hey, don't give greedy white Republican dude any ideas. They would love to be allowed to pay fellow Americans 2 bucks.

Are there any?

Does it really matter? You'll just slam those nations as being 'Unsuccessful Nations.' I mean, i'm sure China considers itself to be a very 'successful nation.' And it supports Child Slave Labor. So i'm not really into your interpretation of what a 'Successful Nation' is.
So you aren't going to explain yourself because of "thought crimes", so to speak? lol ok

Most greedy white Republican dudes really do wish we could be more like Slave Labor countries around the world. They long for the return of Slavery. They've moved our country backwards. They've just about destroyed the American Dream. I think this dude said it better than i ever could...

Hey, don't give greedy white Republican dude any ideas. They would love to be allowed to pay fellow Americans 2 bucks.
Maybe some, but not I. I think a job should be paid on what the employer and employee agree on. We don't need government dictating to companies how to run their business.

Are there any?

Yes. Australia.

Australia has a tiered wage system for minimum. Lower age workers make less.

Kind of funny people so for a National minimum wage ignores the op and obvious.

Was just listening to the radio on my way to get an oil change....Workers from Verizon service center were pissed off about getting a 6% wage increase but in return jobs were leaving to funny

Where is that story?

Oh also on Huffington post

Verizon CWA and IBEW Union Members Go on Strike: America's Communications Future Is at Stake.

Are there any?

So you aren't going to explain yourself because of "thought crimes", so to speak? lol ok

I could give you a list of nations that pay their Citizens a decent Minimum Wage. But what's the point? You'll just angrily condemn them as being 'Unsuccessful Nations.' And then you'll go on to boast about Slave Labor nations like China being so 'Successful.'

Folks like you are taking our nation to a very dark depressing place. I don't want my nation emulating China and other Slave Labor nations. You may want that, but i don't.

Are there any?

Yes. Australia.

Was just listening to the radio on my way to get an oil change....Workers from Verizon service center were pissed off about getting a 6% wage increase but in return jobs were leaving to funny

Where is that story?

Verizon CWA and IBEW Union Members Go on Strike: America's Communications Future Is at Stake.

What's Huffington post got to do with it?

Are there any?

Yes. Australia.

Where is that story?

You better hope those mechanics make a decent wage. They could do some very bad damage to your vehicle. You greedy white Republican dudes really should reconsider wanting to pay fellow Americans shitty wages. A well-paid worker is a happier, competent, more productive worker. Remember, you do get what you pay for.

Forum List

Back