Huffpo to children: Anal sex is good and HEALTHY

Also lets ignore how it makes transmission of STDs much more likely and a greatly increased risk of anal cancer. But hey, this is about indoctrinating kids.

Do you have the statistics to prove this?

My father got "anal cancer" and I doubt very, VERY much that some other man stuck his penis up there..... I get the feeling that anal sex doesn't cause "anal cancer" at all and that you're just making things up.
What Are the Risk Factors for Anal Cancer?

Please feel free to ignore this.

Sure thing.

I usually ignore people who just post sources anyway. When will people learn to actually copy and paste the bits they feel are relevant with their own opinion to explain why it is relevant?

Well many keep trying to tell you sheep they're working on legalizing pedophilia , but the libtards are so dumbed down and so unable to decode the information before them it will be an easy task to do. The only ones who will work to stop it are those who certainly aren't leftist libtards. They are the only people who are paying attention the rest will only say that is not true, it's a conspiracy blah blah.. Meanwhile...............................

And those who now deny that this is happening, will soon enough be deluded into accepting it as normal and proper, and will accuse those of us who say that there is anything wrong with sexually-abusing children of being “hateful” and “bigoted”. They'll probably come up with a new epithet, “pedophobic”, to put next to “transphobic” and “homophobic” and whatever other new epithets they'll coin to similarly defend other foul sexual perversions.

Exactly and their brainwashing will never allow them to see it coming. They believe already have that term starting believe it or not " pedophobic". And if this doesn't tell you where these lunatics are headed nothing will wake these jackasses up.

Yes they talk about love being allowed with Children.

Also lets ignore how it makes transmission of STDs much more likely and a greatly increased risk of anal cancer. But hey, this is about indoctrinating kids.

My father got "anal cancer" and I doubt very, VERY much that some other man stuck his penis up there..... I get the feeling that anal sex doesn't cause "anal cancer" at all and that you're just making things up.

Sure thing.

I usually ignore people who just post sources anyway. When will people learn to actually copy and paste the bits they feel are relevant with their own opinion to explain why it is relevant?
So you don't see a problem with teaching kids this kind of behavior early? Liberals are sick The most a small kid should worry about. Is either to play football or basketball, for an example.

Sure thing.

That's why you are out of touch with reality. You don't know sources. You have no research skills to find information other than what you want to see or believe unless it fits what you want to see and believe and to top it off they think exactly like you no wonder you live in fantasy land.

Do any of you actually read the articles or watch the vids?
Well many keep trying to tell you sheep they're working on legalizing pedophilia , but the libtards are so dumbed down and so unable to decode the information before them it will be an easy task to do. The only ones who will work to stop it are those who certainly aren't leftist libtards. They are the only people who are paying attention the rest will only say that is not true, it's a conspiracy blah blah.. Meanwhile...............................

And those who now deny that this is happening, will soon enough be deluded into accepting it as normal and proper, and will accuse those of us who say that there is anything wrong with sexually-abusing children of being “hateful” and “bigoted”. They'll probably come up with a new epithet, “pedophobic”, to put next to “transphobic” and “homophobic” and whatever other new epithets they'll coin to similarly defend other foul sexual perversions.

Exactly and their brainwashing will never allow them to see it coming. They believe already have that term starting believe it or not " pedophobic". And if this doesn't tell you where these lunatics are headed nothing will wake these jackasses up.

Yes they talk about love being allowed with Children.

How dare humans love children or other humans, if you are talking about sex, that is different...
Jesus told us to love one another, according to yous that's a good old fashioned butt fucking..

You aren't very well rounded nor informed in the world of reality are you?

• Sexual activity: Having multiple sex partners and having receptive anal sex can increase your risk of getting anal cancer. Not wearing barrier protection, like condoms, also increases the risk of anal cancer due to increased risk of contracting HPV.
Anal Cancer

For the DUMBASSES who ASSUMED this is on INFOWARS it's not, the mindset of MORONS " ASSUME"

upload_2017-7-30_8-1-13.png

Sure thing.

That's why you are out of touch with reality. You don't know sources. You have no research skills to find information other than what you want to see or believe unless it fits what you want to see and believe and to top it off they think exactly like you no wonder you live in fantasy land.
I've seen your sources and it reminds me of a place where any shit is slung, oh yeah, extremist fantasy Mind Wars tinfoil hat society..

Sure thing.

So lets see dreaming some bs up in your head makes it authentic, Guess college never taught you a fkn thing.

COPY and PASTE is a method used to CITE/SITE where the information comes from or came from or are you that pathetic that's the only excuse you can use for your under informed denial of bs.

better known as , footnotes, or that magic word " " Sources" .

Sure thing.

So you don't see a problem with teaching kids this kind of behavior early? Liberals are sick The most a small kid should worry about. Is either to play football or basketball, for an example.

They are mentally disturbed and have no idea we can't fix stupid but man when rome falls survival of the fittest won't include them.

Sure thing.

They are mentally disturbed and have no idea we can't fix stupid but man when rome falls survival of the fittest won't include them.
You don't know jack, you probably believe in Hellenistic Judaism eschatology called Revelations..

Forum List

Back