HuffPo: Why Hillary Lost: A Premature Obit

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011

Looks like they are realizing that Hillary is in trouble. Of course, the blame game has already started and they will blame everyone but Hillary.

"On the high, crenelated ramparts of Castle Clinton, a chill breeze is stirring ― a faint but gnawing sense that the White Walkers are coming, wearing "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" baseball caps on their skinless noggins.

If Donald Trump does sack the fortress, no one who lost the battle will want to admit it was Hillary Clinton’s fault. It will have had nothing to do with, say, "transparency" or calling bearded villagers "deplorables" or the Iraq War vote or the simple fact that middle-of-the-road Clintonism ran out of gas as a public philosophy.

No, other individuals, groups and forces will have to be blamed. In fact, they already are, pre-emptively. If Trump wins, we’re all going to be too busy moving to Canada to read the postmortems (or write them), so we offer them to you now:

THE MEDIA
Everyone’s piñata. Trump will blame the media. Gary Johnson will blame the media. Jill Stein will blame the media. (The media will ask, "Wait, which one was Jill Stein?")

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING
Actually, they arrived long ago and got into her phone.

MILLENNIALS
Ugh. F**cking idealists, right?

BERNIE SANDERS
Remember when people worried that running unopposed in the primary would hurt Clinton? It's going to be an endless wail about how Sanders should have withdrawn sooner.

BILL CLINTON
You know how this will go down: Best campaigner of all time and he couldn’t close the sale. He lost his mojo.

SEXISTS
Ugh. F**cking glass ceiling.

OBAMA PEOPLE
If they could delete all of David Axelrod's tweets, they would.

JAMES COMEY
He might as well have indicted her for real, like he did in the court of public opinion. Extremely careless.

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ AND THE DNC
Her Soviet-style approach to boosting Clinton was something that Hillary’s campaign was happy to countenance. But the former DNC chair should have left room for dissent rather than let it bottle up."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6

Yes, I enjoyed that.

I had read an earlier piece a few weeks ago by Karl Rove saying that the MSM were going to abandon her. This was before that last horrible week she just had. Back then I just couldn't believe it. I didn't see how it could happen. When Huffpo stabs you in the back, you know you are in sorry shape.

Fricken elites. They're all in cahoots.

Maybe soon Dailykos will run a piece telling their readers the advantages of a Trump presidency? :lmao:

We're all doomed. Now the real brainwashing begins, eh?

Yes, I enjoyed that.

I had read an earlier piece a few weeks ago by Karl Rove saying that the MSM were going to abandon her. This was before that last horrible week she just had. Back then I just couldn't believe it. I didn't see how it could happen. When Huffpo stabs you in the back, you know you are in sorry shape.

Maybe soon Dailykos will run a piece telling their readers the advantages of a Trump presidency? :lmao:

who will msn back if not hillary?

demand a recall for bernie?

the crenelated whispers of castle clinton? was this written completely from the authors next fantasy novel or is there a single source for any of this? an anonymous post on reddit? a tweet? a hacked email something?

This nonsense coming from people who support trump? who has repeatedly claimed the elections are rigged and he can only lose if there is massive voter fraud and the election is stolen?

Trump's 'rigged election' rhetoric could inspire voter intimidation, say experts

the crenelated whispers of castle clinton? was this written completely from the authors next fantasy novel or is there a single source for any of this? an anonymous post on reddit? a tweet? a hacked email something?

This nonsense coming from people who support trump? who has repeatedly claimed the elections are rigged and he can only lose if there is massive voter fraud and the election is stolen?

Trump's 'rigged election' rhetoric could inspire voter intimidation, say experts

It's a HuffPo article written by liberals.

Yes, I enjoyed that.

who will msn back if not hillary?

demand a recall for bernie?

Why Trump, naturally. :eusa_doh:

Team Clinton’s Pathetic Excuses

Ad spends schedules from now until election:

Hitlery - 145 million
Trump 4.5 million

It's fucking over.....

I'm curious to know what kind of ads Hillary is running in other parts of the country. Here in Florida it's an ad showing disfigured veterans and with a voice over by Donald Trump from some interview asking what types of sacrifices he's made. I guess the thought behind the ad is to attempt to paint Trump as not being worthy because he didn't join the military? What's baffling to me however is how the Clinton's think that's a win for them when neither of them joined the military or even had a good relationship with the military while Slick Willie was POTUS? I mean it's fine to ask what Trump sacrificed but when you didn't do anything yourself...it's hard to see that as a game changer! Just saying...

So are the ads different where you are?

Ad spends schedules from now until election:

Hitlery - 145 million
Trump 4.5 million

It's fucking over.....

I'm curious to know what kind of ads Hillary is running in other parts of the country. Here in Florida it's an ad showing disfigured veterans and with a voice over by Donald Trump from some interview asking what types of sacrifices he's made. I guess the thought behind the ad is to attempt to paint Trump as not being worthy because he didn't join the military? What's baffling to me however is how the Clinton's think that's a win for them when neither of them joined the military or even had a good relationship with the military while Slick Willie was POTUS? I mean it's fine to ask what Trump sacrificed but when you didn't do anything yourself...it's hard to see that as a game changer! Just saying...

So are the ads different where you are?

Too bad there isn't video of Hillary telling the Secret Service and military people to shut the fuck up and not talk to her. There is record of her having said that she and Bill loathe the military, so I don't know why anyone would believe she wants to help them now. I mean, there are vets living in the street while she and Obama support spending billions on Muslim refugees.

There are many ways people can sacrifice. Civilians can make sacrifices. And many are real. If Trump or anyone compares themselves to our war veterans, I will let them have it because I know he never had it that bad.

Didn't some idiot star compare dealing with negative media with being in a war zone, and the left supported her. I think it was Paltrow. Anyway, expect Hillary's campaign to attack in any way she can and she'll rely on the liberal media not to call her up on her blatant hypocrisy.

I remember Hillary asking if it was really necessary for military personnel to wear their uniforms when they visited the White House. She wanted them in civilian attire. That's how clueless Hillary was when it came to the military!

But that's the Clinton campaign in a nutshell right now...they CAN'T run on her competence or her character because she has none! Their only option at this point is to portray Donald Trump as "dangerous" and a "racist" and hope the Main Stream Media will back them up and push that narrative. If it doesn't...then she's screwed.

Trump's scam against his minions will be the biggest scam of all.
Imagine when they find out there are no such things as high paying unskilled labor with health benefits. They are going to be so shocked. Then, once he messes up all our trade. Well, talk about recession.

I remember Hillary asking if it was really necessary for military personnel to wear their uniforms when they visited the White House. She wanted them in civilian attire. That's how clueless Hillary was when it came to the military!
I never heard of that.

During briefings, Trump asked repeatedly what was wrong with using nuclear weapons. He didn't know Russia had invaded the Ukraine or annexed Crimea or attacked Georgia. He didn't know what the nuclear triad is. But that's OK. Compared to most Republicans, he's an intellectual giant.

I never heard of that.

During briefings, Trump asked repeatedly what was wrong with using nuclear weapons. He didn't know Russia had invaded the Ukraine or annexed Crimea or attacked Georgia. He didn't know what the nuclear triad is. But that's OK. Compared to most Republicans, he's an intellectual giant.

And you know of all this how, R-Derp? Because Think Progress told you it was true? You are nothing more than a lemming.

Think about it...why would Clinton spend millions on ads in Florida that basically accuse Trump of being unfit for leadership because he wasn't in the military...when both she and her husband not only weren't in the military but had utter disdain for those that were? That's what she's running on here though...not on her merits because nobody's buying that line of crap anymore...but on a campaign that portrays Trump as being like them....disrespectful of the military? If that's the best that Hillary's camp could come up with, little buddy...then it shows how desperate they really are!

Trump's scam against his minions will be the biggest scam of all.
Imagine when they find out there are no such things as high paying unskilled labor with health benefits. They are going to be so shocked. Then, once he messes up all our trade. Well, talk about recession.

Since they've gone eight years with no high paying jobs with health benefits under Obama and Hillary promises nothing more than a continuation of his policies...the "shock" would be if they didn't vote for a change! Know what I'm saying? More of the same...when same sucks...isn't something you can sell! Which is why Hillary isn't talking about what she's going to do to create jobs.

I noticed Crooked Hillary ads using The Donald's voice, but they backfire because most rational people enjoy The Donald's comments even when taken out of context and deemed politically incorrect by the establishment. So all the ad money in the world cannot help Crooked Hillary since she has nothing to run on. But the establishment is not going to give up easily. They must have a plan B.

I noticed Crooked Hillary ads using The Donald's voice, but they backfire because most rational people enjoy The Donald's comments even when taken out of context and deemed politically incorrect by the establishment. So all the ad money in the world cannot help Crooked Hillary since she has nothing to run on. But the establishment is not going to give up easily. They must have a plan B.

Plan B

9JZoAAr7.jpg

Forum List

Back